|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Luxurious Hearses (Nigeria).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the guard force the children to drink?
(a) Warm milk.
(b) Castor oil.
(c) Unsweetened tea.
(d) Salt water.
2. How does Maisha make money for the family?
(a) She is a prostitute.
(b) She works in the fields.
(c) She cleans houses.
(d) She sews.
3. What does the chief drop into Jubril's lap?
(b) A rosary.
(c) A magazine.
(d) A bottle of water.
4. Which of the following is NOT something Maisha had when she left for work a few days ago?
(a) Newly bleached skin.
(b) Freshly applied perm.
(c) Pair of black jeans.
(d) Long artificial fingernails.
5. What does Jigana think he should have done to help support the family?
(a) Worked at McDonald's.
(b) Worked at the hatchery.
(c) Delivered newspapers.
(d) Joined a street gang.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something the narrator likes about her best friend?
2. Even though Kotchikpa no longer wants to travel to Gabon with Mama and Papa, Yewa is still allured by Western food and ___________________.
3. What is Jubril's religion?
4. What do the family members do when they eat the food that Maisha has brought home?
5. What place does the narrator have in her family?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)