|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Luxurious Hearses (Nigeria).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the protagonist of the story?
2. What has the man in #39 purchased recently?
(a) A car.
(b) A boat.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) A house.
3. Mama and Papa bring new siblings named _________________________.
(a) Antoinette and Paul.
(b) Michael and Melanie.
(c) Angelina and Frank.
(d) Elaine and Andrew.
4. Why does the village chief get so angry at Jubril?
(a) He brushes up against his shoulder.
(b) He turns off the television.
(c) He steps on his foot.
(d) He spills water on him.
5. How old are the girls in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is a tout in the story?
2. In what country does the story take place?
3. The chief offers some crackers to Jubril on what condition?
4. Maisha snaps at Jinga for ______________________.
5. Fattening for Gabon starts with the line, "Selling your child or nephew could be more difficult than selling ________________________."
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)