|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Luxurious Hearses (Nigeria).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country does the story take place?
2. Two people who share a close bond are able to _________________________.
(a) Finish each other's sentences.
(b) Instill insecurities in each other.
(c) Communicate messages to each other.
(d) Make each other angry.
3. Emeka points out Jubril as being a ______________.
4. Why have the children not seen their parents for two years?
(a) The children are in foster care.
(b) They are at boarding school.
(c) The parents have AIDS.
(d) The parents are traveling abroad.
5. Why do the bus passengers side with Jubril against the village chief?
(a) Jubril passed out water that the chief was hiding.
(b) Jubril helped a small boy who the chief scared.
(c) The chief took Jubril's seat but has no ticket.
(d) Jubril shared his food with the other passengers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is a tout in the story?
2. Who is outraged that he/she overslept on Christmas and lost the chance to beg from white tourists?
3. The chief orders the passengers on the bus to not mention the word ________________ on the trip.
4. Kotchikpa is surprised to find that ____________________ has been in on the plot all along.
5. Which of the following does Mama NOT do when Maisha smiles at her?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)