|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Luxurious Hearses (Nigeria).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kotchikpa is surprised to find that ____________________ has been in on the plot all along.
(b) Monsieur Abraham.
(c) Big Guy.
2. Who has taken Jubril's reserved seat on the bus?
(a) A village chief.
(b) A school girl.
(c) A priest.
(d) A mother and child.
3. Fattening for Gabon starts with the line, "Selling your child or nephew could be more difficult than selling ________________________."
(b) A car.
(c) Sea shells.
(d) Other kids.
4. What does Mama do for her children when they are hungry on Christmas morning?
(a) Gives them glue to sniff.
(b) Gives them toast.
(c) Makes oatmeal.
(d) Takes them out for breakfast.
5. The narrator and her best friend ______________________.
(a) Swim in the sea.
(b) Take piano lessons.
(c) Do everything together.
(d) Ride bikes together.
Short Answer Questions
1. Even though Kotchikpa no longer wants to travel to Gabon with Mama and Papa, Yewa is still allured by Western food and ___________________.
2. Who is a tout in the story?
3. Why will Fofo Kpee not allow any windows in the house to be opened?
4. What does the guard force the children to do?
5. Who is the best friend of the person in #74?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)