|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Luxurious Hearses (Nigeria).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator is happy because __________________________.
(a) It is her birthday.
(b) She got a new puppy.
(c) Her family is going on vacation.
(d) She and Selam have found a way to communicate.
2. What does the narrator's father tell Selam?
(a) She should eat whatever she wants when with them.
(b) He can tutor her in algebra if she wants him to.
(c) She is the best goalie on the soccer team.
(d) She should study French.
3. Why have the children not seen their parents for two years?
(a) The children are in foster care.
(b) The parents are traveling abroad.
(c) They are at boarding school.
(d) The parents have AIDS.
4. What does Naema do to Baby while out begging to keep him dry?
(a) Puts a newspaper over him.
(b) Wraps him in plastic bags.
(c) Holds an umbrella over him.
(d) Puts a hoodie on him.
5. What does Jinga do when Maisha leaves?
(a) Goes to sleep.
(b) Cleans the house.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Gets a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What place does Selam have in her family?
2. Two people who share a close bond are able to _________________________.
3. What is Jubril's religion?
4. What does Jigana think he should have done to help support the family?
5. One day, the narrator's parents inform her that she can no longer spend time with whom?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)