|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Luxurious Hearses (Nigeria).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is a tout in the story?
(a) Femir Dput.
(b) Falafel Gabon.
(c) Farah Ngee.
(d) Fofo Kpee.
2. Kotchikpa overhears Fofo saying that he will travel to Braffe soon to collect ____________________.
(a) The furniture.
(b) His lottery winnings.
(c) The other children.
(d) His new car.
3. Fofo Kpee tells the children that they have _________________ who want to adopt them.
(b) Church members.
4. Where does Maisha keep all her belongings?
(a) A cellar.
(b) A wooden box.
(c) A storage room.
(d) A closet.
5. What does the narrator's father tell Selam?
(a) She should eat whatever she wants when with them.
(b) She should study French.
(c) She is the best goalie on the soccer team.
(d) He can tutor her in algebra if she wants him to.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Best friends don't quarrel" when Selam begins to cry?
2. What new name does Mama give to Yewa?
3. What candy do the two friends like to eat?
4. Which of the following is NOT something Selam likes about the narrator?
5. Which of the following does Mama NOT do when Maisha smiles at her?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)