|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Luxurious Hearses (Nigeria).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new name does Mama give to Yewa?
2. What does Mama do for her children when they are hungry on Christmas morning?
(a) Gives them toast.
(b) Takes them out for breakfast.
(c) Makes oatmeal.
(d) Gives them glue to sniff.
3. Mama and Papa bring new siblings named _________________________.
(a) Michael and Melanie.
(b) Angelina and Frank.
(c) Antoinette and Paul.
(d) Elaine and Andrew.
4. What does the guard force the children to drink?
(a) Warm milk.
(b) Castor oil.
(c) Salt water.
(d) Unsweetened tea.
5. A man named Emeka takes care of another man who has ___________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kotchikpa realizes that their hut is going to be ___________________________.
2. As the story begins, the Nigerian government places a ban on the transportation of _________________ from one end of the country to another.
3. Which of the following is NOT something Selam likes about the narrator?
4. Mama downs a bottle of _______________ which is usually reserved for the children.
5. Mama hopes she can sell one of the new puppies to buy ______________________.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)