|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Luxurious Hearses (Nigeria).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the guard tell the children?
(a) They are to be sold.
(b) They are going back to school.
(c) They will never leave the house again.
(d) They are going away to military school.
2. This story is about the divide between ____________________________.
(a) Muslims and Christians.
(b) Democrats and Republicans.
(c) men and women.
(d) Catholics and Baptists.
3. What does Mama do on Christmas morning to celebrate the day?
(a) Goes to church.
(b) Makes pancakes and tea.
(c) Sings Christmas carols.
(d) Reads the names of ancestors written in the Bible.
4. What was Jubril's punishment for stealing a goat?
(a) He spent six weeks in prison.
(b) He had to pay for the goat.
(c) His hand was amputated.
(d) He is banished from his village.
5. Why does the person in #115 yell at Jubril?
(a) He dropped his bag on her lap.
(b) He had the audacity to speak to him.
(c) He stepped on his foot.
(d) He spilled water on them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a tout?
2. Who says, "Best friends don't quarrel" when Selam begins to cry?
3. Fattening for Gabon starts with the line, "Selling your child or nephew could be more difficult than selling ________________________."
4. What does the narrator's father tell Selam?
5. Kotchikpa overhears Fofo saying that he will travel to Braffe soon to collect ____________________.
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)