|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Language is That? (Ethiopia).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This story is told from which point of view?
(a) First person narrative.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) Third person narrative.
(d) Second person narrative.
2. What does Mama do for her children when they are hungry on Christmas morning?
(a) Gives them glue to sniff.
(b) Takes them out for breakfast.
(c) Gives them toast.
(d) Makes oatmeal.
3. What does Naema's boyfriend give her on Christmas?
(a) A gift card.
(b) A cooked chicken leg.
(c) A locket.
(d) A scarf.
4. Even though Kotchikpa no longer wants to travel to Gabon with Mama and Papa, Yewa is still allured by Western food and ___________________.
(a) Theme parks.
5. Two people who share a close bond are able to _________________________.
(a) Instill insecurities in each other.
(b) Finish each other's sentences.
(c) Make each other angry.
(d) Communicate messages to each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the guard force the children to do?
2. What had a girl named Hadiya told Selam at school one day?
3. What candy do the two friends like to eat?
4. Who is Naema?
5. Which of the following is NOT something Maisha had when she left for work a few days ago?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)