|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Language is That? (Ethiopia).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mama suggest giving the neighbors for Christmas?
(a) A liter of petrol.
(b) A fruitcake.
2. Which sibling of Maisha's is the only one she will allow to hang out on the street with her?
3. What does Fofo Kpee give the children to calm them down about meeting their adoptive parents?
4. Even though Kotchikpa no longer wants to travel to Gabon with Mama and Papa, Yewa is still allured by Western food and ___________________.
(c) Theme parks.
5. The narrator and her best friend ______________________.
(a) Ride bikes together.
(b) Swim in the sea.
(c) Take piano lessons.
(d) Do everything together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What place does Selam have in her family?
2. Who says, "Best friends don't quarrel" when Selam begins to cry?
3. Selam's parents have given her permission to eat ___________________.
4. Why does the person in #61 begin to shake Fofo and yell at him?
5. What is the narrator looking for at Selam's apartment building?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)