|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Language is That? (Ethiopia).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many. pages is this short story?
2. What does Mama do for her children when they are hungry on Christmas morning?
(a) Takes them out for breakfast.
(b) Gives them toast.
(c) Gives them glue to sniff.
(d) Makes oatmeal.
3. Why does Yewa not want to go to school?
(a) She doesn't like to get up early.
(b) She is bored.
(c) She doesn't like her teacher.
(d) She doesn't want to leave the motorcycle.
4. What currency does Fofo Kpee put in the church collection?
(a) G20 bill.
(b) N100 bill.
(c) S500 bill.
(d) D20 bill.
5. This story is about the divide between ____________________________.
(a) Catholics and Baptists.
(b) Democrats and Republicans.
(c) Muslims and Christians.
(d) men and women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Naema do to Baby while out begging to keep him dry?
2. Who does Mama allow to sleep under the mosquito net?
3. Fofo Kpee tells the congregation that his new riches come from ______________________.
4. What is a tout?
5. Why have the children not seen their parents for two years?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)