|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Language is That? (Ethiopia).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fofo do one night that frightens the children?
(a) He masturbates near their beds.
(b) Sets the house on fire.
(c) Cuts his arms with a knife.
(d) Ties them to their beds.
2. What does the guard force the children to do?
(a) Stay in their beds all day.
(b) Study 12 hours a day.
(c) Eat to fatten them up.
(d) Clean the house.
3. What had a girl named Hadiya told Selam at school one day?
(a) Hamburger is pork.
(b) She should join the choir.
(c) She could tutor her.
(d) A certain boy liked her.
4. Why will Fofo Kpee not allow any windows in the house to be opened?
(a) He prefers to run the air conditioning.
(b) He doesn't want people to see their luxuries and steal them.
(c) Too much dust comes in from the traffic.
(d) He has really bad allergies.
5. Which one of the children does NOT escape from the hut?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baba help Maisha load into a taxi?
2. Where does Fofo Kpee keep the motorcycle?
3. What does Jigana want to do to Maisha's clients?
4. Even though Kotchikpa no longer wants to travel to Gabon with Mama and Papa, Yewa is still allured by Western food and ___________________.
5. How old is the narrator?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)