|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Language is That? (Ethiopia).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which sibling of Maisha's is the only one she will allow to hang out on the street with her?
2. Kotchikpa is surprised to find that ____________________ has been in on the plot all along.
(a) Monsieur Abraham.
(c) Big Guy.
3. Which of the following is NOT something Maisha had when she left for work a few days ago?
(a) Newly bleached skin.
(b) Pair of black jeans.
(c) Long artificial fingernails.
(d) Freshly applied perm.
4. Which of the following does Mama NOT do when Maisha smiles at her?
(b) Kisses her hand.
(c) Falls to her knees.
(d) Slaps her.
5. What differences do the two friends have?
(a) Religious differences.
(b) Athletic differences.
(c) Language differences.
(d) Cultural differences.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Yewa not want to go to school?
2. Fattening for Gabon starts with the line, "Selling your child or nephew could be more difficult than selling ________________________."
3. What does Baba use to fan the chemicals out of the house?
4. Who is the protagonist of the story?
5. Who is the best friend of the person in #74?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)