|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Language is That? (Ethiopia).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Even though Kotchikpa no longer wants to travel to Gabon with Mama and Papa, Yewa is still allured by Western food and ___________________.
(b) Theme parks.
2. Why does the person in #61 begin to shake Fofo and yell at him?
(a) Fofo has sold the motorcycle.
(b) Fofo does not want to go through with the deal.
(c) Fofo has let the children get away.
(d) Fofo has gambled all the money away.
3. Two people who share a close bond are able to _________________________.
(a) Instill insecurities in each other.
(b) Make each other angry.
(c) Finish each other's sentences.
(d) Communicate messages to each other.
4. Mama downs a bottle of _______________ which is usually reserved for the children.
(a) Orange juice.
(b) Cough syrup.
5. When Maisha says she wants to get a full-time job, Jigana knows she is thinking about _________________________.
(a) Getting some education.
(b) Waiting tables.
(c) Serving cocktails.
(d) Joining a brothel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Best friends don't quarrel" when Selam begins to cry?
2. The narrator's parents no longer want her to play with whom?
3. Why does the narrator scream at Selam?
4. What does the guard force the children to do?
5. What had a girl named Hadiya told Selam at school one day?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)