|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Language is That? (Ethiopia).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Yewa?
2. Fofo makes the children memorize _____________________.
(a) Song lyrics.
(b) Fictional stories about themselves.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The alphabet.
3. Why does the narrator scream at Selam?
(a) She made a soccer goal.
(b) She is swerving on her bike.
(c) Selam had talked to Hadiya.
(d) She is boarding a train.
4. What does Mama do for her children when they are hungry on Christmas morning?
(a) Makes oatmeal.
(b) Takes them out for breakfast.
(c) Gives them toast.
(d) Gives them glue to sniff.
5. The narrator's parents no longer want her to play with whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the person in #61 begin to shake Fofo and yell at him?
2. What does Mama do on Christmas morning to celebrate the day?
3. How old is Kotchikpa?
4. What does Jinga do when Maisha leaves?
5. What does Jigana think he should have done to help support the family?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)