|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Language is That? (Ethiopia).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the narrator scream at Selam?
(a) Selam had talked to Hadiya.
(b) She made a soccer goal.
(c) She is swerving on her bike.
(d) She is boarding a train.
2. What does Naema's boyfriend give her on Christmas?
(a) A cooked chicken leg.
(b) A gift card.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A locket.
3. Kotchikpa realizes that their hut is going to be ___________________________.
(a) A drug den.
(b) Torn down.
(c) The housing center for the trafficked children.
(d) A new school.
4. Which of the following is NOT something the narrator likes about her best friend?
(a) Sense of humor.
(d) Long legs.
5. What treats does Fofo Kpee give to the children?
(a) Nuts and fruit juice.
(c) Shave ice.
(d) Ice cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which sibling of Maisha's is the only one she will allow to hang out on the street with her?
2. How does Maisha arrive home the next morning?
3. Why have the children not seen their parents for two years?
4. What does the narrator see Selam doing at her apartment one night?
5. Who is Naema?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)