|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Language is That? (Ethiopia).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What place does the narrator have in her family?
(a) An only child.
(b) The oldest child.
(c) The middle child.
(d) The youngest child.
2. Which of the following is NOT something the narrator likes about her best friend?
(c) Long legs.
(d) Sense of humor.
3. What does Jinga do when Maisha leaves?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Cleans the house.
(c) Gets a job.
(d) Goes to sleep.
4. Who says, "Best friends don't quarrel" when Selam begins to cry?
(a) The narrator's father.
(b) The narrator.
5. What do the twins drink until they get sick?
(c) Hot cocoa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the children kept after the motorcycle accident?
2. What does Fofo do one night that frightens the children?
3. Fofo Kpee tells the children that they have _________________ who want to adopt them.
4. How old is Kotchikpa?
5. Why does Yewa not want to go to school?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)