|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Language is That? (Ethiopia).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Best friends don't quarrel" when Selam begins to cry?
(b) The narrator's father.
(d) The narrator.
2. Why does the person in #61 begin to shake Fofo and yell at him?
(a) Fofo does not want to go through with the deal.
(b) Fofo has gambled all the money away.
(c) Fofo has let the children get away.
(d) Fofo has sold the motorcycle.
3. Which of the following do Selam and the narrator NOT do when they see each other from their apartments?
(a) Talk on the phone.
(b) Open their mouths wide.
(c) Smile big.
(d) Mime hugging each other.
4. What is a tout?
(a) A solicitor.
(b) A thief.
(c) A politician.
(d) A chef.
5. How old is the narrator?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Kotchikpa?
2. The narrator is happy because __________________________.
3. Two people who share a close bond are able to _________________________.
4. What place does the narrator have in her family?
5. The narrator's parents no longer want her to play with whom?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)