|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Language is That? (Ethiopia).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which sibling of Maisha's is the only one she will allow to hang out on the street with her?
2. What does the narrator see Selam doing at her apartment one night?
(a) Watching television.
(b) Standing on the balcony.
(c) Drying dishes.
(d) Reading a book.
3. Who does Mama allow to sleep under the mosquito net?
4. Which is NOT one of the things that Jinga does when Maisha leaves?
(a) Swallows a bottle of glue.
(b) Tears up his school uniform.
(c) Pulls down the mosquito net.
(d) Breaks his school pencils.
5. Why does Selam suddenly rush off her balcony and back into her apartment?
(a) She needs to get a jacket.
(b) It has started to rain.
(c) She has to answer the phone.
(d) She doesn't want her mother to catch her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What currency does Fofo Kpee put in the church collection?
2. When Maisha says she wants to get a full-time job, Jigana knows she is thinking about _________________________.
3. Who is Naema?
4. How many. pages is this short story?
5. What is notable about the man in #39?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)