|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Language is That? (Ethiopia).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are Otieno and Atieno?
2. Fattening for Gabon starts with the line, "Selling your child or nephew could be more difficult than selling ________________________."
(a) A car.
(b) Other kids.
(d) Sea shells.
3. Which is NOT one of the things that Jinga does when Maisha leaves?
(a) Breaks his school pencils.
(b) Pulls down the mosquito net.
(c) Tears up his school uniform.
(d) Swallows a bottle of glue.
4. One day, the narrator smells ________________ in the apartment.
5. Where does Fofo Kpee take the children on their first ride on the motorcycle?
(a) The beach.
(b) The ice cream shop.
(d) The mall.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Mama spray down the house?
2. Who tells this story?
3. Why do the children take Baby to town with them?
4. What new name does Mama give to Yewa?
5. Why does the person in #61 begin to shake Fofo and yell at him?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)