|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Language is That? (Ethiopia).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mama and Papa bring new siblings named _________________________.
(a) Elaine and Andrew.
(b) Angelina and Frank.
(c) Antoinette and Paul.
(d) Michael and Melanie.
2. How old is Maisha?
3. Who says, "Best friends don't quarrel" when Selam begins to cry?
(a) The narrator's father.
(c) The narrator.
4. What does the guard force the children to do?
(a) Eat to fatten them up.
(b) Study 12 hours a day.
(c) Stay in their beds all day.
(d) Clean the house.
5. How old is the narrator?
Short Answer Questions
1. One day, the narrator's parents inform her that she can no longer spend time with whom?
2. What does the guard force the children to drink?
3. What does Baba help Maisha load into a taxi?
4. What is a tout?
5. What does the guard tell the children?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)