|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fattening for Gabon (Benin).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fofo Kpee tells the congregation that his new riches come from ______________________.
(a) The childrens' parents.
(b) A new job.
(c) A lottery win.
(d) A lawsuit settlement.
2. Who is Naema?
(a) Jigana's mother.
(b) Jigana's sister.
(c) Jigana's aunt.
(d) Jigana's godmother.
3. Fattening for Gabon starts with the line, "Selling your child or nephew could be more difficult than selling ________________________."
(a) A car.
(c) Sea shells.
(d) Other kids.
4. Kotchikpa realizes that their hut is going to be ___________________________.
(a) The housing center for the trafficked children.
(b) A drug den.
(c) A new school.
(d) Torn down.
5. Where are the children kept after the motorcycle accident?
(a) Their bedroom.
(b) The church basement.
(c) A clinic.
(d) A hospital room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maisha make money for the family?
2. Which is NOT one of the things that Jinga does when Maisha leaves?
3. Where do Jigana and his family live?
4. Where does Fofo Kpee keep the motorcycle?
5. How old is Maisha?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)