|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fattening for Gabon (Benin).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why will Fofo Kpee not allow any windows in the house to be opened?
(a) Too much dust comes in from the traffic.
(b) He doesn't want people to see their luxuries and steal them.
(c) He has really bad allergies.
(d) He prefers to run the air conditioning.
2. What does Jinga do when Maisha leaves?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Gets a job.
(c) Goes to sleep.
(d) Cleans the house.
3. What currency does Fofo Kpee put in the church collection?
(a) S500 bill.
(b) D20 bill.
(c) G20 bill.
(d) N100 bill.
4. Which one of the children does NOT escape from the hut?
5. What does Jigana think he should have done to help support the family?
(a) Worked at the hatchery.
(b) Joined a street gang.
(c) Worked at McDonald's.
(d) Delivered newspapers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fattening for Gabon starts with the line, "Selling your child or nephew could be more difficult than selling ________________________."
2. Why have the children not seen their parents for two years?
3. What does Big Guy promise to give the gravediggers?
4. What does Baba help Maisha load into a taxi?
5. What does Mama do for her children when they are hungry on Christmas morning?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)