|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fattening for Gabon (Benin).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a tout?
(a) A solicitor.
(b) A chef.
(c) A politician.
(d) A thief.
2. Mama thanks Maisha for _________________.
(a) Paying their debt.
(b) Cooking breakfast.
(c) Washing the dishes.
(d) Buying her shoes.
3. What do the family members do when they eat the food that Maisha has brought home?
(a) Invite neighbors in.
(b) Stretch out on the floor.
(c) Go to sleep.
(d) Vomit and eat some more.
4. Why have the children not seen their parents for two years?
(a) The children are in foster care.
(b) They are at boarding school.
(c) The parents are traveling abroad.
(d) The parents have AIDS.
5. What new name does Mama give to Kotchikpa?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mama allow to sleep under the mosquito net?
2. Which one of the children does NOT escape from the hut?
3. Fofo Kpee tells the children that they have _________________ who want to adopt them.
4. Mama downs a bottle of _______________ which is usually reserved for the children.
5. In what country does the story take place?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)