|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fattening for Gabon (Benin).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fofo Kpee give the children to calm them down about meeting their adoptive parents?
2. How does Maisha make money for the family?
(a) She sews.
(b) She works in the fields.
(c) She cleans houses.
(d) She is a prostitute.
3. The guard questions the children about ___________________.
(a) Their new background stories.
(c) The neighbors.
(d) Their schooling.
4. What does Jigana think he should have done to help support the family?
(a) Joined a street gang.
(b) Worked at McDonald's.
(c) Delivered newspapers.
(d) Worked at the hatchery.
5. What does the guard tell the children?
(a) They are to be sold.
(b) They are going away to military school.
(c) They will never leave the house again.
(d) They are going back to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the family members do when they eat the food that Maisha has brought home?
2. Why does Yewa not want to go to school?
3. Kotchikpa realizes that their hut is going to be ___________________________.
4. What new name does Mama give to Yewa?
5. What do the twins drink until they get sick?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)