|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fattening for Gabon (Benin).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kotchikpa realizes that their hut is going to be ___________________________.
(a) A new school.
(b) Torn down.
(c) The housing center for the trafficked children.
(d) A drug den.
2. Kotchikpa overhears Fofo saying that he will travel to Braffe soon to collect ____________________.
(a) The furniture.
(b) The other children.
(c) His lottery winnings.
(d) His new car.
3. What do the family members do when they eat the food that Maisha has brought home?
(a) Vomit and eat some more.
(b) Invite neighbors in.
(c) Go to sleep.
(d) Stretch out on the floor.
4. Which one of the children does NOT escape from the hut?
5. What does the guard force the children to drink?
(a) Unsweetened tea.
(b) Warm milk.
(c) Castor oil.
(d) Salt water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fattening for Gabon starts with the line, "Selling your child or nephew could be more difficult than selling ________________________."
2. Which sibling of Maisha's is the only one she will allow to hang out on the street with her?
3. Who does Mama allow to sleep under the mosquito net?
4. Where does Maisha keep all her belongings?
5. What does Fofo Kpee give the children to calm them down about meeting their adoptive parents?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)