|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Ex-Mas Feast (Kenya).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is NOT one of the things that Jinga does when Maisha leaves?
(a) Tears up his school uniform.
(b) Breaks his school pencils.
(c) Pulls down the mosquito net.
(d) Swallows a bottle of glue.
2. Mama thanks Maisha for _________________.
(a) Buying her shoes.
(b) Paying their debt.
(c) Cooking breakfast.
(d) Washing the dishes.
3. Who does Mama allow to sleep under the mosquito net?
4. Who is outraged that he/she overslept on Christmas and lost the chance to beg from white tourists?
(b) The mother.
(d) The father.
5. Jigana becomes so drunk on sniffing glue that he ____________________.
(a) Goes into a coma.
(b) Passes out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the family members do when they eat the food that Maisha has brought home?
2. What does Baba use to fan the chemicals out of the house?
3. What does Mama suggest giving the neighbors for Christmas?
4. What does Jigana think he should have done to help support the family?
5. How old are Otieno and Atieno?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)