|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Ex-Mas Feast (Kenya).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Jigana and his family live?
(a) A ranch house.
(b) A studio apartment.
(c) A townhouse.
(d) A slum house.
2. Which of the following does Mama NOT do when Maisha smiles at her?
(a) Falls to her knees.
(b) Slaps her.
(c) Kisses her hand.
3. In what country does the story take place?
4. Mama downs a bottle of _______________ which is usually reserved for the children.
(b) Orange juice.
(d) Cough syrup.
5. What does Mama do for her children when they are hungry on Christmas morning?
(a) Makes oatmeal.
(b) Gives them glue to sniff.
(c) Gives them toast.
(d) Takes them out for breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mama hopes she can sell one of the new puppies to buy ______________________.
2. What does Jinga do when Maisha leaves?
3. What does Baba do to the taxi driver?
4. How does Maisha arrive home the next morning?
5. What do the twins drink until they get sick?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)