|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Ex-Mas Feast (Kenya).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mama do on Christmas morning to celebrate the day?
(a) Reads the names of ancestors written in the Bible.
(b) Makes pancakes and tea.
(c) Goes to church.
(d) Sings Christmas carols.
2. What does Naema's boyfriend give her on Christmas?
(a) A gift card.
(b) A scarf.
(c) A locket.
(d) A cooked chicken leg.
3. How does Maisha make money for the family?
(a) She works in the fields.
(b) She sews.
(c) She cleans houses.
(d) She is a prostitute.
4. Who is outraged that he/she overslept on Christmas and lost the chance to beg from white tourists?
(b) The mother.
(d) The father.
5. Jigana becomes so drunk on sniffing glue that he ____________________.
(b) Passes out.
(d) Goes into a coma.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the children take Baby to town with them?
2. What does Baba use to fan the chemicals out of the house?
3. Mama hopes she can sell one of the new puppies to buy ______________________.
4. When Maisha says she wants to get a full-time job, Jigana knows she is thinking about _________________________.
5. What do the twins drink until they get sick?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)