|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Ex-Mas Feast (Kenya).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maisha make money for the family?
(a) She is a prostitute.
(b) She sews.
(c) She works in the fields.
(d) She cleans houses.
2. What does Baba help Maisha load into a taxi?
(a) Her trunk.
(b) Her suitcases.
(c) Her bicycle.
(d) Her coat rack.
3. What does Mama do for her children when they are hungry on Christmas morning?
(a) Takes them out for breakfast.
(b) Gives them toast.
(c) Makes oatmeal.
(d) Gives them glue to sniff.
4. What does Mama do on Christmas morning to celebrate the day?
(a) Sings Christmas carols.
(b) Reads the names of ancestors written in the Bible.
(c) Makes pancakes and tea.
(d) Goes to church.
5. What does Jigana want to do to Maisha's clients?
(a) Fight them.
(b) Stab them.
(c) Strangle them.
(d) Shoot them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maisha arrive home the next morning?
2. Which is NOT one of the things that Jinga does when Maisha leaves?
3. Mama hopes she can sell one of the new puppies to buy ______________________.
4. When Maisha says she wants to get a full-time job, Jigana knows she is thinking about _________________________.
5. What does Baba do to the taxi driver?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)