|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Ex-Mas Feast (Kenya).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mama thanks Maisha for _________________.
(a) Buying her shoes.
(b) Paying their debt.
(c) Cooking breakfast.
(d) Washing the dishes.
2. What does Naema's boyfriend give her on Christmas?
(a) A cooked chicken leg.
(b) A gift card.
(c) A locket.
(d) A scarf.
3. How does Maisha arrive home the next morning?
(a) A bike.
(b) A Jaguar.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) An old taxi.
4. What does Jigana think he should have done to help support the family?
(a) Worked at the hatchery.
(b) Worked at McDonald's.
(c) Delivered newspapers.
(d) Joined a street gang.
5. What does Naema do to Baby while out begging to keep him dry?
(a) Puts a newspaper over him.
(b) Puts a hoodie on him.
(c) Holds an umbrella over him.
(d) Wraps him in plastic bags.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baba do to the taxi driver?
2. Who is outraged that he/she overslept on Christmas and lost the chance to beg from white tourists?
3. Maisha snaps at Jinga for ______________________.
4. How does Maisha make money for the family?
5. What does Baba use to fan the chemicals out of the house?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)