|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Ex-Mas Feast (Kenya).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mama do for her children when they are hungry on Christmas morning?
(a) Makes oatmeal.
(b) Gives them glue to sniff.
(c) Gives them toast.
(d) Takes them out for breakfast.
2. Which of the following is NOT something Maisha had when she left for work a few days ago?
(a) Pair of black jeans.
(b) Newly bleached skin.
(c) Freshly applied perm.
(d) Long artificial fingernails.
3. What do the twins drink until they get sick?
(c) Hot cocoa.
4. What does Jigana want to do to Maisha's clients?
(a) Shoot them.
(b) Strangle them.
(c) Stab them.
(d) Fight them.
5. How does Maisha make money for the family?
(a) She is a prostitute.
(b) She works in the fields.
(c) She sews.
(d) She cleans houses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Naema do to Baby while out begging to keep him dry?
2. Mama hopes she can sell one of the new puppies to buy ______________________.
3. Where do Jigana and his family live?
4. Which of the following does Mama NOT do when Maisha smiles at her?
5. How old are Otieno and Atieno?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)