|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Parents' Bedroom (Rwanda).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jubril's religion?
2. What candy do the two friends like to eat?
(a) Peanut butter cups.
(b) Smiling Cow toffees.
(c) Red licorice.
(d) Gummy bears.
3. One day, the narrator's parents inform her that she can no longer spend time with whom?
4. What differences do the two friends have?
(a) Cultural differences.
(b) Religious differences.
(c) Language differences.
(d) Athletic differences.
5. Mama hopes she can sell one of the new puppies to buy ______________________.
(a) Jigana's school books.
(b) Christmas gifts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Naema's boyfriend give her on Christmas?
2. Whom does Jubril ask to come on the bus to settle the matter about his seat?
3. As the story begins, the Nigerian government places a ban on the transportation of _________________ from one end of the country to another.
4. Why does the narrator scream at Selam?
5. Monique is raped because __________________________.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)