|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Parents' Bedroom (Rwanda).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Maisha?
2. This story is told from which point of view?
(a) Third person narrative.
(b) First person narrative.
(c) Third person omniscient.
(d) Second person narrative.
3. Why is Jubril uncomfortable around the women on the bus?
(a) They wear too much makeup.
(b) They wear too much perfume.
(c) They are in Western clothes.
(d) They flirt with him.
4. What differences do the two friends have?
(a) Religious differences.
(b) Language differences.
(c) Cultural differences.
(d) Athletic differences.
5. Who does Mama allow to sleep under the mosquito net?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the soldier carry onto the bus?
2. The narrator's parents no longer want her to play with whom?
3. What is notable about the man in #39?
4. The chief orders the passengers on the bus to not mention the word ________________ on the trip.
5. Kotchikpa is surprised to find that ____________________ has been in on the plot all along.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)