|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Parents' Bedroom (Rwanda).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Maisha snaps at Jinga for ______________________.
(a) Trying to wish her goodnight.
(b) Playing music too loud.
(c) Stepping on her foot.
(d) Looking in her purse.
2. In what country does the story take place?
3. What is an emir?
(b) Prayer cloth.
(c) Holy man.
(d) Desert animal.
4. This story is about the divide between ____________________________.
(a) men and women.
(b) Catholics and Baptists.
(c) Muslims and Christians.
(d) Democrats and Republicans.
5. Why does the village chief get so angry at Jubril?
(a) He steps on his foot.
(b) He turns off the television.
(c) He brushes up against his shoulder.
(d) He spills water on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. A man named Emeka takes care of another man who has ___________________.
2. Who is Monique's brother?
3. Where does Maisha keep all her belongings?
4. This story is told from which point of view?
5. Who is hiding in the space above Monique's bed?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)