|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Parents' Bedroom (Rwanda).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days does the narrator watch Selam's apartment building?
2. Why does the person in #115 yell at Jubril?
(a) He spilled water on them.
(b) He dropped his bag on her lap.
(c) He had the audacity to speak to him.
(d) He stepped on his foot.
3. Kotchikpa overhears Fofo saying that he will travel to Braffe soon to collect ____________________.
(a) The furniture.
(b) The other children.
(c) His lottery winnings.
(d) His new car.
4. Which of the following do the Christian rebels NOT do to the person who is sheltering Jubril?
(a) Pour gasoline over the person's belongings.
(b) Beat the person.
(c) Shoot the person.
(d) Threaten to burn his/her house.
5. How does Jubril die?
(a) He drowns.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is hanged.
(d) His throat is slit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What frightens Monique when she looks at the door?
2. Whom does Jubril ask to come on the bus to settle the matter about his seat?
3. What does Madam Aniema do to the soldier to calm him down?
4. Monique is raped because __________________________.
5. Why have the children not seen their parents for two years?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)