|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Parents' Bedroom (Rwanda).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why will Fofo Kpee not allow any windows in the house to be opened?
(a) He doesn't want people to see their luxuries and steal them.
(b) He has really bad allergies.
(c) He prefers to run the air conditioning.
(d) Too much dust comes in from the traffic.
2. Who says, "Best friends don't quarrel" when Selam begins to cry?
(b) The narrator's father.
(c) The narrator.
3. What is the setting of the story?
4. The narrator and her best friend vacation with ___________________.
(a) The best friend's family.
(b) A neighbor's family.
(c) The narrator's family.
(d) The church group.
5. Who is the protagonist of the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jubril die?
2. As the story begins, the Nigerian government places a ban on the transportation of _________________ from one end of the country to another.
3. Which of the following is NOT something the soldier threatens to do if he is forced off the bus?
4. Kotchikpa realizes that their hut is going to be ___________________________.
5. Jubril was baptized into which religion?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)