|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Parents' Bedroom (Rwanda).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound does Monique hear coming from the houses in the distance?
2. What does Monique call up to the voices who promise to care for her after the death of her mother?
(a) Thank you.
(b) I'm waiting for Maman.
(c) Please find my Papa.
(d) Where is my Maman?
3. What had a girl named Hadiya told Selam at school one day?
(a) She should join the choir.
(b) A certain boy liked her.
(c) She could tutor her.
(d) Hamburger is pork.
4. Where are the children kept after the motorcycle accident?
(a) A hospital room.
(b) The church basement.
(c) Their bedroom.
(d) A clinic.
5. What does the chief drop into Jubril's lap?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A bottle of water.
(d) A rosary.
Short Answer Questions
1. The chief orders the passengers on the bus to not mention the word ________________ on the trip.
2. Kotchikpa overhears Fofo saying that he will travel to Braffe soon to collect ____________________.
3. How old is Maisha?
4. What does Naema do to Baby while out begging to keep him dry?
5. Which one of the children does NOT escape from the hut?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)