|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Parents' Bedroom (Rwanda).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the twins drink until they get sick?
(d) Hot cocoa.
2. As the story begins, the Nigerian government places a ban on the transportation of _________________ from one end of the country to another.
3. Selam's parents have given her permission to eat ___________________.
(a) Chicken strips.
(c) French fries.
4. Who has taken Jubril's reserved seat on the bus?
(a) A school girl.
(b) A priest.
(c) A village chief.
(d) A mother and child.
5. What is notable about Jubril's appearance?
(a) He has turquoise eyes.
(b) One leg is shorter than the other.
(c) He is missing a hand.
(d) He has burn scars on his face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Monique see lying in the streets?
2. Why does the person in #115 yell at Jubril?
3. Whom does Jubril ask to come on the bus to settle the matter about his seat?
4. In what country does the story take place?
5. Why does Jubril not watch the televisions on the bus?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)