|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Parents' Bedroom (Rwanda).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who made the person in #173 kill Maman?
(b) Tantine Annette.
(d) Tonton Andre.
2. Whom does Jubril ask to come on the bus to settle the matter about his seat?
(a) A priest.
(b) The bus terminal manager.
(c) A city official.
(d) The police.
3. Why is the bus unable to leave as scheduled?
(a) There is engine trouble.
(b) The roads out of the city are blocked.
(c) The driver can't be found.
(d) The weather is too perilous.
4. Who is hiding in the space above Monique's bed?
(a) Tutsi people.
(c) Local politicians.
5. This story is told from which point of view?
(a) First person narrative.
(b) Third person narrative.
(c) Third person omniscient.
(d) Second person narrative.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jigana becomes so drunk on sniffing glue that he ____________________.
2. Which of the following is NOT something the soldier threatens to do if he is forced off the bus?
3. Where does Maisha keep all her belongings?
4. Who says, "Best friends don't quarrel" when Selam begins to cry?
5. In what country does the story take place?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)