|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Parents' Bedroom (Rwanda).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the children kept after the motorcycle accident?
(a) A hospital room.
(b) Their bedroom.
(c) A clinic.
(d) The church basement.
2. Which of the following is NOT something Maisha had when she left for work a few days ago?
(a) Freshly applied perm.
(b) Pair of black jeans.
(c) Long artificial fingernails.
(d) Newly bleached skin.
3. Why does the village chief get so angry at Jubril?
(a) He brushes up against his shoulder.
(b) He spills water on him.
(c) He turns off the television.
(d) He steps on his foot.
4. The guard questions the children about ___________________.
(a) Their new background stories.
(b) Their schooling.
(c) The neighbors.
5. What had a girl named Hadiya told Selam at school one day?
(a) She could tutor her.
(b) She should join the choir.
(c) A certain boy liked her.
(d) Hamburger is pork.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Naema's boyfriend give her on Christmas?
2. Mama and Papa bring new siblings named _________________________.
3. Which of the following is NOT something the soldier threatens to do if he is forced off the bus?
4. What does Fofo Kpee give the children to calm them down about meeting their adoptive parents?
5. What does Monique pick up to take with her as she leaves the house?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)