|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Parents' Bedroom (Rwanda).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jigana want to do to Maisha's clients?
(a) Strangle them.
(b) Fight them.
(c) Stab them.
(d) Shoot them.
2. What is the narrator looking for at Selam's apartment building?
(a) Smoke from the fireplace.
(b) A light in the kitchen window.
(c) The pigeons roosting on the roof.
(d) The blinds to open.
3. Who kills Maman?
4. What has happened to a girl named Helene who arrives at the house?
(a) Her nose has been broken.
(b) Her foot has been nearly hacked off by a machete.
(c) Her skull has been fractured.
(d) Her right hand has been cut off.
5. What does the narrator note about the streets outside the apartment?
(a) They have oil spots.
(b) They are wet.
(c) They are filled with people.
(d) They are empty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the guard force the children to drink?
2. What does Monique see lying in the streets?
3. Where do Jigana and his family live?
4. What sound does Monique hear coming from the houses in the distance?
5. Why does Selam suddenly rush off her balcony and back into her apartment?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)