|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fattening for Gabon (Benin).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fofo makes the children memorize _____________________.
(a) Song lyrics.
(b) The alphabet.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Fictional stories about themselves.
2. What does Mama do for her children when they are hungry on Christmas morning?
(a) Gives them toast.
(b) Gives them glue to sniff.
(c) Makes oatmeal.
(d) Takes them out for breakfast.
3. What does Mama do on Christmas morning to celebrate the day?
(a) Goes to church.
(b) Sings Christmas carols.
(c) Makes pancakes and tea.
(d) Reads the names of ancestors written in the Bible.
4. What new name does Mama give to Yewa?
5. What does the guard tell the children?
(a) They are going back to school.
(b) They will never leave the house again.
(c) They are to be sold.
(d) They are going away to military school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maisha keep all her belongings?
2. Kotchikpa realizes that their hut is going to be ___________________________.
3. Mama and Papa bring new siblings named _________________________.
4. What does Jigana think he should have done to help support the family?
5. What does Fofo do one night that frightens the children?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)