|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fattening for Gabon (Benin).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is a tout in the story?
(a) Fofo Kpee.
(b) Falafel Gabon.
(c) Farah Ngee.
(d) Femir Dput.
2. What do the family members do when they eat the food that Maisha has brought home?
(a) Go to sleep.
(b) Invite neighbors in.
(c) Stretch out on the floor.
(d) Vomit and eat some more.
3. Where does Fofo Kpee keep the motorcycle?
(a) In the house.
(b) In the drive.
(c) In a shed.
(d) In the garage.
4. What does Fofo Kpee give the children to calm them down about meeting their adoptive parents?
5. Where do Jigana and his family live?
(a) A slum house.
(b) A townhouse.
(c) A studio apartment.
(d) A ranch house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the guard tell the children?
2. Which sibling of Maisha's is the only one she will allow to hang out on the street with her?
3. What does the guard force the children to do?
4. Fattening for Gabon starts with the line, "Selling your child or nephew could be more difficult than selling ________________________."
5. Fofo makes the children memorize _____________________.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)