|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Language is That? (Ethiopia).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the person in #61 begin to shake Fofo and yell at him?
(a) Fofo has sold the motorcycle.
(b) Fofo has gambled all the money away.
(c) Fofo has let the children get away.
(d) Fofo does not want to go through with the deal.
2. What does Fofo tell Kotchikpa about Mama and Papa?
(a) They have moved away.
(b) They are wealthy.
(c) They are bad people.
(d) They no longer want him.
3. What does the narrator do when she first sees Selam at her apartment?
(a) She closes the drapes.
(b) She throws her some candy.
(c) She stares at her.
(d) She yells at her.
4. What does Mama do for her children when they are hungry on Christmas morning?
(a) Makes oatmeal.
(b) Gives them glue to sniff.
(c) Takes them out for breakfast.
(d) Gives them toast.
5. Which sibling of Maisha's is the only one she will allow to hang out on the street with her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fofo Kpee give the children to calm them down about meeting their adoptive parents?
2. Kotchikpa realizes that their hut is going to be ___________________________.
3. Who tells this story?
4. What does Baba help Maisha load into a taxi?
5. Who is the best friend of the person in #74?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)