|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Language is That? (Ethiopia).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mama downs a bottle of _______________ which is usually reserved for the children.
(b) Cough syrup.
(d) Orange juice.
2. What does Naema do to Baby while out begging to keep him dry?
(a) Holds an umbrella over him.
(b) Wraps him in plastic bags.
(c) Puts a hoodie on him.
(d) Puts a newspaper over him.
3. Kotchikpa is surprised to find that ____________________ has been in on the plot all along.
(b) Big Guy.
(c) Monsieur Abraham.
4. Mama thanks Maisha for _________________.
(a) Washing the dishes.
(b) Cooking breakfast.
(c) Buying her shoes.
(d) Paying their debt.
5. The guard questions the children about ___________________.
(a) Their new background stories.
(b) Their schooling.
(d) The neighbors.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Yewa?
2. What does Baba use to fan the chemicals out of the house?
3. Where are the children kept after the motorcycle accident?
4. What is a tout?
5. In what country does the story take place?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)