|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Language is That? (Ethiopia).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mama suggest giving the neighbors for Christmas?
(a) A fruitcake.
(b) A liter of petrol.
2. What does Mama do for her children when they are hungry on Christmas morning?
(a) Gives them glue to sniff.
(b) Makes oatmeal.
(c) Gives them toast.
(d) Takes them out for breakfast.
3. Where do Jigana and his family live?
(a) A ranch house.
(b) A slum house.
(c) A studio apartment.
(d) A townhouse.
4. This story is about the divide between ____________________________.
(a) men and women.
(b) Democrats and Republicans.
(c) Catholics and Baptists.
(d) Muslims and Christians.
5. What currency does Fofo Kpee put in the church collection?
(a) S500 bill.
(b) N100 bill.
(c) G20 bill.
(d) D20 bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Mama NOT do when Maisha smiles at her?
2. What does Fofo tell Kotchikpa about Mama and Papa?
3. Kotchikpa realizes that their hut is going to be ___________________________.
4. What does the narrator's father tell Selam?
5. Selam's parents have given her permission to eat ___________________.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)