|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Language is That? (Ethiopia).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the narrator scream at Selam?
(a) She is boarding a train.
(b) Selam had talked to Hadiya.
(c) She is swerving on her bike.
(d) She made a soccer goal.
2. Jigana becomes so drunk on sniffing glue that he ____________________.
(b) Goes into a coma.
(c) Passes out.
3. What does Fofo Kpee give the children to calm them down about meeting their adoptive parents?
4. What had a girl named Hadiya told Selam at school one day?
(a) She should join the choir.
(b) A certain boy liked her.
(c) She could tutor her.
(d) Hamburger is pork.
5. Kotchikpa overhears Fofo saying that he will travel to Braffe soon to collect ____________________.
(a) His new car.
(b) The other children.
(c) His lottery winnings.
(d) The furniture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which sibling of Maisha's is the only one she will allow to hang out on the street with her?
2. The guard questions the children about ___________________.
3. Where does Fofo Kpee keep the motorcycle?
4. When Maisha says she wants to get a full-time job, Jigana knows she is thinking about _________________________.
5. Who tells this story?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)