|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Language is That? (Ethiopia).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mama downs a bottle of _______________ which is usually reserved for the children.
(b) Orange juice.
(d) Cough syrup.
2. Why do the narrator's parents no longer want her to play with a certain girl?
(a) She is rude.
(b) She is Muslim.
(c) She is disrespectful.
(d) She is a bad influence.
3. During one vacation, Selam asks the narrator ___________________________.
(a) If she has ever kissed a boy.
(b) If hamburger is pork.
(c) If she knows how to water ski.
(d) If she wants to learn French.
4. What does Naema do to Baby while out begging to keep him dry?
(a) Puts a newspaper over him.
(b) Wraps him in plastic bags.
(c) Holds an umbrella over him.
(d) Puts a hoodie on him.
5. Which of the following is NOT something Maisha had when she left for work a few days ago?
(a) Freshly applied perm.
(b) Newly bleached skin.
(c) Long artificial fingernails.
(d) Pair of black jeans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is NOT one of the things that Jinga does when Maisha leaves?
2. What treats does Fofo Kpee give to the children?
3. What do the family members do when they eat the food that Maisha has brought home?
4. What does Fofo tell Kotchikpa about Mama and Papa?
5. What does Jigana think he should have done to help support the family?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)