|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Language is That? (Ethiopia).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What place does the narrator have in her family?
(a) The middle child.
(b) An only child.
(c) The youngest child.
(d) The oldest child.
2. Who arrives unexpectedly one night to say that the children will be leaving within the week?
(b) Monsieur Abraham.
(c) Big Guy.
3. Which is NOT one of the things that Jinga does when Maisha leaves?
(a) Breaks his school pencils.
(b) Pulls down the mosquito net.
(c) Tears up his school uniform.
(d) Swallows a bottle of glue.
4. One day, the narrator smells ________________ in the apartment.
5. What does Baba help Maisha load into a taxi?
(a) Her coat rack.
(b) Her suitcases.
(c) Her trunk.
(d) Her bicycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fofo Kpee give the children to calm them down about meeting their adoptive parents?
2. Mama and Papa bring new siblings named _________________________.
3. One day, the narrator's parents inform her that she can no longer spend time with whom?
4. Where are the children kept after the motorcycle accident?
5. Fofo Kpee tells the congregation that his new riches come from ______________________.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)