|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Language is That? (Ethiopia).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the man in #39 purchased recently?
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) A car.
(c) A house.
(d) A boat.
2. Fattening for Gabon starts with the line, "Selling your child or nephew could be more difficult than selling ________________________."
(a) A car.
(c) Sea shells.
(d) Other kids.
3. What is notable about the man in #39?
(a) He is crippled.
(b) He has white hair.
(c) He is deaf.
(d) He has a scar on his face.
4. What place does Selam have in her family?
(a) The middle child.
(b) An only child.
(c) The youngest child.
(d) The oldest child.
5. Kotchikpa is surprised to find that ____________________ has been in on the plot all along.
(a) Big Guy.
(d) Monsieur Abraham.
Short Answer Questions
1. This story is about the divide between ____________________________.
2. How old is the narrator?
3. Who is a tout in the story?
4. How does Maisha arrive home the next morning?
5. Who says, "Best friends don't quarrel" when Selam begins to cry?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)