|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Language is That? (Ethiopia).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fofo makes the children memorize _____________________.
(a) Song lyrics.
(b) Fictional stories about themselves.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The alphabet.
2. Mama downs a bottle of _______________ which is usually reserved for the children.
(b) Cough syrup.
(c) Orange juice.
3. What does Mama do for her children when they are hungry on Christmas morning?
(a) Gives them glue to sniff.
(b) Takes them out for breakfast.
(c) Makes oatmeal.
(d) Gives them toast.
4. Even though Kotchikpa no longer wants to travel to Gabon with Mama and Papa, Yewa is still allured by Western food and ___________________.
(d) Theme parks.
5. Kotchikpa realizes that their hut is going to be ___________________________.
(a) The housing center for the trafficked children.
(b) A new school.
(c) Torn down.
(d) A drug den.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Big Guy promise to give the gravediggers?
2. How old is Yewa?
3. How old are the girls in the story?
4. Why do the narrator's parents no longer want her to play with a certain girl?
5. What is the setting of the story?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)