|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Language is That? (Ethiopia).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had a girl named Hadiya told Selam at school one day?
(a) She could tutor her.
(b) A certain boy liked her.
(c) Hamburger is pork.
(d) She should join the choir.
2. What does Naema do to Baby while out begging to keep him dry?
(a) Puts a newspaper over him.
(b) Puts a hoodie on him.
(c) Wraps him in plastic bags.
(d) Holds an umbrella over him.
3. Even though Kotchikpa no longer wants to travel to Gabon with Mama and Papa, Yewa is still allured by Western food and ___________________.
(b) Theme parks.
4. What do the twins drink until they get sick?
(a) Hot cocoa.
5. The narrator and her best friend vacation with ___________________.
(a) The best friend's family.
(b) The narrator's family.
(c) A neighbor's family.
(d) The church group.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Mama spray down the house?
2. Fofo Kpee tells the congregation that his new riches come from ______________________.
3. Kotchikpa overhears Fofo saying that he will travel to Braffe soon to collect ____________________.
4. What is notable about the man in #39?
5. Two people who share a close bond are able to _________________________.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)