|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Language is That? (Ethiopia).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why have the children not seen their parents for two years?
(a) The parents have AIDS.
(b) The children are in foster care.
(c) They are at boarding school.
(d) The parents are traveling abroad.
2. How old is Kotchikpa?
3. Who is Naema?
(a) Jigana's sister.
(b) Jigana's godmother.
(c) Jigana's aunt.
(d) Jigana's mother.
4. Where are the children kept after the motorcycle accident?
(a) Their bedroom.
(b) The church basement.
(c) A clinic.
(d) A hospital room.
5. How old are Otieno and Atieno?
Short Answer Questions
1. Fofo Kpee tells the congregation that his new riches come from ______________________.
2. How many days does the narrator watch Selam's apartment building?
3. What does the guard tell the children?
4. Why will Fofo Kpee not allow any windows in the house to be opened?
5. Mama thanks Maisha for _________________.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)