|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Luxurious Hearses (Nigeria).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the children kept after the motorcycle accident?
(a) A clinic.
(b) A hospital room.
(c) Their bedroom.
(d) The church basement.
2. What does the narrator's father tell Selam?
(a) She should eat whatever she wants when with them.
(b) She should study French.
(c) He can tutor her in algebra if she wants him to.
(d) She is the best goalie on the soccer team.
3. The chief offers some crackers to Jubril on what condition?
(a) Jubril leaves him alone.
(b) Jubril runs an errand for him.
(c) Jubril pays him.
(d) Jubril takes them with his right hand.
4. Why does Jubril not watch the televisions on the bus?
(a) His eyes are too tired.
(b) They show offensive Western images.
(c) The screens are too blurry.
(d) He would prefer to sleep.
5. What does Madam Aniema do to the soldier to calm him down?
(a) Sings to him.
(b) Sprinkles holy water on him.
(c) Rubs his hands.
(d) Offers him some food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the bus passengers side with Jubril against the village chief?
2. What place does the narrator have in her family?
3. Who is the best friend of the person in #74?
4. What does the chief drop into Jubril's lap?
5. What is Jubril's religion?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)