|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Luxurious Hearses (Nigeria).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator see Selam doing at her apartment one night?
(a) Drying dishes.
(b) Watching television.
(c) Reading a book.
(d) Standing on the balcony.
2. What does the narrator note about the streets outside the apartment?
(a) They are empty.
(b) They are filled with people.
(c) They have oil spots.
(d) They are wet.
3. Why do the bus passengers side with Jubril against the village chief?
(a) The chief took Jubril's seat but has no ticket.
(b) Jubril passed out water that the chief was hiding.
(c) Jubril shared his food with the other passengers.
(d) Jubril helped a small boy who the chief scared.
4. What does the guard tell the children?
(a) They are going back to school.
(b) They are to be sold.
(c) They are going away to military school.
(d) They will never leave the house again.
5. What candy do the two friends like to eat?
(a) Smiling Cow toffees.
(b) Gummy bears.
(c) Peanut butter cups.
(d) Red licorice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the children does NOT escape from the hut?
2. What new name does Mama give to Kotchikpa?
3. What does the guard force the children to drink?
4. What differences do the two friends have?
5. What does Fofo tell Kotchikpa about Mama and Papa?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)