|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Luxurious Hearses (Nigeria).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The soldier wants to be a farmer or a ____________________.
2. Why will Fofo Kpee not allow any windows in the house to be opened?
(a) Too much dust comes in from the traffic.
(b) He has really bad allergies.
(c) He prefers to run the air conditioning.
(d) He doesn't want people to see their luxuries and steal them.
3. Why have the children not seen their parents for two years?
(a) They are at boarding school.
(b) The parents have AIDS.
(c) The parents are traveling abroad.
(d) The children are in foster care.
4. What is an emir?
(a) Prayer cloth.
(b) Desert animal.
(c) Holy man.
5. What does the narrator note about the streets outside the apartment?
(a) They are wet.
(b) They have oil spots.
(c) They are empty.
(d) They are filled with people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the guard tell the children?
2. Which one of the children does NOT escape from the hut?
3. The chief orders the passengers on the bus to not mention the word ________________ on the trip.
4. What has the man in #39 purchased recently?
5. What had a girl named Hadiya told Selam at school one day?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)