|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Luxurious Hearses (Nigeria).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What place does Selam have in her family?
(a) The youngest child.
(b) The oldest child.
(c) An only child.
(d) The middle child.
2. What is notable about the man in #39?
(a) He is crippled.
(b) He has white hair.
(c) He is deaf.
(d) He has a scar on his face.
3. Where does Fofo Kpee take the children on their first ride on the motorcycle?
(a) The ice cream shop.
(c) The beach.
(d) The mall.
4. Why is the soldier anxious to reach the village?
(a) To see his new baby.
(b) To attend a wedding.
(c) To save his sick dog.
(d) To see his girlfriend.
5. What is a tout?
(a) A solicitor.
(b) A chef.
(c) A politician.
(d) A thief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the man in #39 purchased recently?
2. Who is Yusuf?
3. Who saves Jubril after he has passed out in a field?
4. Fattening for Gabon starts with the line, "Selling your child or nephew could be more difficult than selling ________________________."
5. Fofo Kpee tells the congregation that his new riches come from ______________________.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)