|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Luxurious Hearses (Nigeria).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has taken Jubril's reserved seat on the bus?
(a) A mother and child.
(b) A priest.
(c) A village chief.
(d) A school girl.
2. What place does the narrator have in her family?
(a) The youngest child.
(b) The oldest child.
(c) An only child.
(d) The middle child.
3. What does a nosy woman on the bus ask Jubril?
(a) Why he is not in school.
(b) Why he isn't watching TV.
(c) Why his hair is so long.
(d) Why he is traveling alone.
4. What does the guard force the children to do?
(a) Study 12 hours a day.
(b) Eat to fatten them up.
(c) Clean the house.
(d) Stay in their beds all day.
5. Why does the narrator scream at Selam?
(a) She made a soccer goal.
(b) She is boarding a train.
(c) She is swerving on her bike.
(d) Selam had talked to Hadiya.
Short Answer Questions
1. One day, the narrator's parents inform her that she can no longer spend time with whom?
2. What does Fofo do one night that frightens the children?
3. Why is the soldier anxious to reach the village?
4. What is an emir?
5. How old is Kotchikpa?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)