|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Luxurious Hearses (Nigeria).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What differences do the two friends have?
(a) Athletic differences.
(b) Language differences.
(c) Cultural differences.
(d) Religious differences.
2. Who tells this story?
(b) The narrator.
3. Why do the narrator's parents no longer want her to play with a certain girl?
(a) She is rude.
(b) She is a bad influence.
(c) She is disrespectful.
(d) She is Muslim.
4. Fattening for Gabon starts with the line, "Selling your child or nephew could be more difficult than selling ________________________."
(b) Other kids.
(c) A car.
(d) Sea shells.
5. Jubril buys a ticket on which bus line to take him out of the city to his father's village?
(a) Nigerian Express Lines.
(b) Greyhound Bus.
(d) Luxurious Buses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator scream at Selam?
2. Mama and Papa bring new siblings named _________________________.
3. What place does the narrator have in her family?
4. What does the guard tell the children?
5. What currency does Fofo Kpee put in the church collection?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)