|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Luxurious Hearses (Nigeria).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the bus passengers side with Jubril against the village chief?
(a) The chief took Jubril's seat but has no ticket.
(b) Jubril passed out water that the chief was hiding.
(c) Jubril shared his food with the other passengers.
(d) Jubril helped a small boy who the chief scared.
2. The chief offers some crackers to Jubril on what condition?
(a) Jubril takes them with his right hand.
(b) Jubril leaves him alone.
(c) Jubril pays him.
(d) Jubril runs an errand for him.
3. What is Jubril's adopted Christian name?
4. What is Jubril's religion?
5. Fofo Kpee tells the congregation that his new riches come from ______________________.
(a) A lawsuit settlement.
(b) A new job.
(c) The childrens' parents.
(d) A lottery win.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the soldier carry onto the bus?
2. What does Fofo Kpee give the children to calm them down about meeting their adoptive parents?
3. Why is Jubril uncomfortable around the women on the bus?
4. This story is told from which point of view?
5. What is notable about the man in #39?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)