|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Luxurious Hearses (Nigeria).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the story begins, the Nigerian government places a ban on the transportation of _________________ from one end of the country to another.
2. The narrator is happy because __________________________.
(a) She and Selam have found a way to communicate.
(b) Her family is going on vacation.
(c) It is her birthday.
(d) She got a new puppy.
3. What does the guard tell the children?
(a) They are going back to school.
(b) They are to be sold.
(c) They will never leave the house again.
(d) They are going away to military school.
4. In what country does the story take place?
5. How old is the narrator?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Jubril ask to come on the bus to settle the matter about his seat?
2. The narrator's parents no longer want her to play with whom?
3. Fattening for Gabon starts with the line, "Selling your child or nephew could be more difficult than selling ________________________."
4. Even though Kotchikpa no longer wants to travel to Gabon with Mama and Papa, Yewa is still allured by Western food and ___________________.
5. What does Big Guy promise to give the gravediggers?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)