|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Luxurious Hearses (Nigeria).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the guard force the children to drink?
(a) Warm milk.
(b) Unsweetened tea.
(c) Salt water.
(d) Castor oil.
2. A man named Emeka takes care of another man who has ___________________.
3. Where are the children kept after the motorcycle accident?
(a) The church basement.
(b) A hospital room.
(c) A clinic.
(d) Their bedroom.
4. Who says, "Best friends don't quarrel" when Selam begins to cry?
(a) The narrator's father.
(b) The narrator.
5. Who is Yusuf?
(a) Jubril's brother.
(b) Jubril's grandfather.
(c) Jubril's father.
(d) Jubril's best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will Fofo Kpee not allow any windows in the house to be opened?
2. What differences do the two friends have?
3. Why do the bus passengers side with Jubril against the village chief?
4. The soldier wants to be a farmer or a ____________________.
5. Why does the person in #61 begin to shake Fofo and yell at him?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)