|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Luxurious Hearses (Nigeria).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Yewa not want to go to school?
(a) She is bored.
(b) She doesn't like her teacher.
(c) She doesn't want to leave the motorcycle.
(d) She doesn't like to get up early.
2. What place does Selam have in her family?
(a) The oldest child.
(b) The youngest child.
(c) An only child.
(d) The middle child.
3. What does Fofo Kpee give the children to calm them down about meeting their adoptive parents?
4. Two people who share a close bond are able to _________________________.
(a) Finish each other's sentences.
(b) Make each other angry.
(c) Communicate messages to each other.
(d) Instill insecurities in each other.
5. As the story begins, the Nigerian government places a ban on the transportation of _________________ from one end of the country to another.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the protagonist of the story?
2. How many days does the narrator watch Selam's apartment building?
3. Who tells this story?
4. Who is the best friend of the person in #74?
5. Mama and Papa bring new siblings named _________________________.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)