|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Luxurious Hearses (Nigeria).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why have the children not seen their parents for two years?
(a) The parents are traveling abroad.
(b) They are at boarding school.
(c) The children are in foster care.
(d) The parents have AIDS.
2. What does the narrator do when she first sees Selam at her apartment?
(a) She closes the drapes.
(b) She yells at her.
(c) She stares at her.
(d) She throws her some candy.
3. Jubril buys a ticket on which bus line to take him out of the city to his father's village?
(a) Nigerian Express Lines.
(c) Greyhound Bus.
(d) Luxurious Buses.
4. Why do two policeman enter the Luxurious Bus?
(a) To remove the sick man.
(b) To stop a riot.
(c) To talk to the village chief.
(d) To look for a runaway girl.
5. Who is the best friend of the person in #74?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Jubril's punishment for stealing a goat?
2. Fattening for Gabon starts with the line, "Selling your child or nephew could be more difficult than selling ________________________."
3. Who is Yusuf?
4. Even though Kotchikpa no longer wants to travel to Gabon with Mama and Papa, Yewa is still allured by Western food and ___________________.
5. Where are the children kept after the motorcycle accident?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)