Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lill remarks about how ________ a woman Miss Rosemary is, according to the story.
2. What does Mibs leave for the homeless man, hearing his cries of anguish as she walks by?
3. What does Fish provide when he begins to realize that Bobbi and Will are onto the power of Mibs?
4. Mibs believes that the ________ she can hear from Lester are ingrained in him so that that's all he can hear too.
5. What helps to push Ozzie down when the children are rushing him during this chaotic scene?
The savvies that are given to the children don't arrive until the children are 13, according to the book.
Part 1: Why are savvies not given to children until they are 13?
Part 2: Do you think children could use their savvies at a younger age? An older age?
Part 3: What do you think the perfect age for receiving special powers might be? Why?
Mibs begins to experience her savvy when she sees pictures or tattoos, according to the book.
Part 1: How would you describe the savvy of Mibs?
Part 2: Do you think you would want the savvy that Mibs has?
Part 3: Why do you think Mibs doesn't understand her savvy at first?
Miss Rosemary points out that the children in the Beaumont house need to have a mother around, according to the book.
Part 1: Why do you think Miss Rosemary is willing to take care of the children?
Part 2: Do you think that Miss Rosemary is right in thinking the children need a mother?
Part 3: How do you think the children might cope better if their mother was present?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)