|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bobbi say wants to talk to Mibs next during the charade of the phone call?
2. What does Ozzie throw at Lill, telling her that it should cover her last check, according to the story?
3. Mibs realizes that Bill is Will's __________, and she bursts into tears as she explains what has happened.
4. Who decides to grab Mibs and pull her underwater when they are in the pool?
5. Who tells Mibs that one can never tell if a bad situation is going to turn into a good thing?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Mibs notices that she is upset when others begin to look at Will, according to the book.
Part 1: Why might Mibs be upset that other girls are looking at Will?
Part 2: Is Mibs' reaction normal for a girl her age?
Part 3: Do you think that Mibs likes Will as more than just a friend?
Essay Topic 2
Mibs wakes up on the morning of her birthday, not feeling any difference in her life or in her savvy.
Part 1: Why do you think Mibs is disappointed by not feeling her savvy immediately?
Part 2: If you were Mibs, would you want proof of your savvy immediately?
Part 3: How do you think Mibs would have responded if her savvy had appeared suddenly?
Essay Topic 3
Mibs begins to experience her savvy when she sees pictures or tattoos, according to the book.
Part 1: How would you describe the savvy of Mibs?
Part 2: Do you think you would want the savvy that Mibs has?
Part 3: Why do you think Mibs doesn't understand her savvy at first?
This section contains 1,395 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)