|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lill remarks about how ________ a woman Miss Rosemary is, according to the story.
2. What does Mibs leave for the homeless man, hearing his cries of anguish as she walks by?
3. What does Fish provide when he begins to realize that Bobbi and Will are onto the power of Mibs?
4. Mibs believes that the ________ she can hear from Lester are ingrained in him so that that's all he can hear too.
5. What helps to push Ozzie down when the children are rushing him during this chaotic scene?
Essay Topic 1
Mibs notices that she is upset when others begin to look at Will, according to the book.
Part 1: Why might Mibs be upset that other girls are looking at Will?
Part 2: Is Mibs' reaction normal for a girl her age?
Part 3: Do you think that Mibs likes Will as more than just a friend?
Essay Topic 2
Mibs begins to experience her savvy when she sees pictures or tattoos, according to the book.
Part 1: How would you describe the savvy of Mibs?
Part 2: Do you think you would want the savvy that Mibs has?
Part 3: Why do you think Mibs doesn't understand her savvy at first?
Essay Topic 3
Miss Rosemary still tries to plan a party for Mibs on her birthday, according to the book.
Part 1: Why is the birthday party a good idea?
Part 2: Why is the birthday party a bad idea, as evidenced by the family's reaction to the plan?
Part 3: How do you think Miss Rosemary could plan a successful party?
This section contains 1,392 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)