Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lill remarks about how ________ a woman Miss Rosemary is, according to the story.
2. What does Mibs leave for the homeless man, hearing his cries of anguish as she walks by?
3. What does Fish provide when he begins to realize that Bobbi and Will are onto the power of Mibs?
4. Mibs believes that the ________ she can hear from Lester are ingrained in him so that that's all he can hear too.
5. What helps to push Ozzie down when the children are rushing him during this chaotic scene?
Essay Topic 1
At times, the savvies of the children cause bad things to happen, according to the book.
Part 1: Why do you think savvies can create negative outcomes?
Part 2: How do you think the children can more easily control their savvies?
Part 3: Do you think it's a good idea to control an inherent power?
Essay Topic 2
Lill points out to Mibs that there is plenty of time for boys and that she should try to take things slowly, according to the book.
Part 1: Why does Mibs have troubles with boys?
Part 2: Do you think that Lill was right in offering advice to Mibs?
Part 3: How do you think Mibs might be able to show Will her interest in him?
Essay Topic 3
Mibs thinks that her savvy might be to wake people up, and she holds onto this idea for a while in the story.
Part 1: Why does Mibs decide that waking others up is her savvy?
Part 2: Do you think Mibs' savvy is something that she wants?
Part 3: How do you think you might react if you knew you had a savvy, but you weren't sure what it was?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)