|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will do that he admits his father cannot do, according to the story?
2. Who leans in and bites Ozzie as they are hiding under the counter during the scuffle, according to the story?
3. Whose ink is finally washed off, which causes Mibs to feel relieved, according to the story?
4. What does Ozzie throw at Lill, telling her that it should cover her last check, according to the story?
5. Who decides to grab Mibs and pull her underwater when they are in the pool?
Essay Topic 1
The children decide to get into a truck in order to get to Salina, according to the book.
Part 1: Why do you think the children all decide to go along with Mibs?
Part 2: Do you think it's a wise idea to get into a stranger's truck?
Part 3: How do you think the children could have gotten to Salina another way?
Essay Topic 2
Mibs wakes up on the morning of her birthday, not feeling any difference in her life or in her savvy.
Part 1: Why do you think Mibs is disappointed by not feeling her savvy immediately?
Part 2: If you were Mibs, would you want proof of your savvy immediately?
Part 3: How do you think Mibs would have responded if her savvy had appeared suddenly?
Essay Topic 3
The Beaumont children have been home-schooled in order to avoid being a part of the regular world, according to the book.
Part 1: Do you think homeschooling is a good idea for the Beaumonts?
Part 2: How might the Beaumont children thrive at a normal school?
Part 3: How might you react if the Beaumont children were in the same class as you?
This section contains 1,391 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)