|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose ink is finally washed off, which causes Mibs to feel relieved, according to the story?
2. Who does the man in the state police uniform look like when Mibs sees him coming up to their group?
3. Mibs does point out that Bobbi's being a _________ might cause her to prove she isn't a good two shoes all the time.
4. What does Lill say that she will find for the children when she gets back in control of the situation?
5. What causes Fish to rise as they are traveling to the last destination for Lester's delivery route?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bobbi help Mibs feel less self-conscious at the start of this section, according to the book?
2. What does Lill tell Mibs as she is falling asleep that night in the hotel, according to the book?
3. What happens after Will decides to kiss Mibs when they're in the pool together, according to the book?
4. What happens at the last moment when Fish finally can control his savvy in the first part of the chapter?
5. Who arrives to cause chaos at the trailer during the first part of this section?
6. What happens to Mibs when she first walks into the diner, according to the book?
7. What happens when Mibs calls her parents to let them know she's all right, according to the book?
8. What happens to cause silence to spread over the children and that makes Lill concerned, according to the book?
9. Are Lester and Lill going to get into trouble for helping the children during their journey, according to the book?
10. What is the reason that Mibs gives for Lester not listening to Carlene anymore, according to the book?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Mibs wakes up on the morning of her birthday, not feeling any difference in her life or in her savvy.
Part 1: Why do you think Mibs is disappointed by not feeling her savvy immediately?
Part 2: If you were Mibs, would you want proof of your savvy immediately?
Part 3: How do you think Mibs would have responded if her savvy had appeared suddenly?
Essay Topic 2
Mibs' mother points out that while she always did things perfectly, that often meant she was lonely.
Part 1: Why do you think being perfect scares other people away?
Part 2: Would you want to be perfect in everything you did?
Part 3: Do you think it's possible for a person to be or to seem perfect?
Essay Topic 3
The deliveryman begins by arguing with the children, but then decides to help them when he hears their story.
Part 1: Why do you think the deliveryman is mad at the children?
Part 2: Do you think the deliveryman should have taken the children back home?
Part 3: How do you think the deliveryman could have helped the children, while still letting others know they were safe?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)