|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mibs does point out that Bobbi's being a _________ might cause her to prove she isn't a good two shoes all the time.
2. Who notices that Will has kissed Mibs and sends some water at them playfully?
3. Whose voices has been belittling Lester during the entire trip, according to the story?
4. Who knows that he/she is responsible for the situation they are in and wants to protect the adults?
5. What comes loose as a result of Fish's savvy, according to the story?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mibs realize about the police officer that looks a lot like Will, according to the book?
2. What does Bobbi tell Mibs about Will after seeing that Will kisses Mibs in the pool, according to the book?
3. What does Lester tell Lill about Carlene and about the future of their relationship, according to the book?
4. Where does Lester choose to sleep when they have finally secured two rooms at a hotel, according to the book?
5. What happens after Will decides to kiss Mibs when they're in the pool together, according to the book?
6. Who arrives to cause chaos at the trailer during the first part of this section?
7. How does Mibs explain her savvy to Fish when he asks her about it in the diner, according to the book?
8. What does Mibs ask Bobbi when she admits that she wants to kiss Rocket, according to the book?
9. How does Bobbi help Mibs feel less self-conscious at the start of this section, according to the book?
10. What happens after the paramedics arrive on the scene and talk with the children, according to the book?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Miss Rosemary points out that the children in the Beaumont house need to have a mother around, according to the book.
Part 1: Why do you think Miss Rosemary is willing to take care of the children?
Part 2: Do you think that Miss Rosemary is right in thinking the children need a mother?
Part 3: How do you think the children might cope better if their mother was present?
Essay Topic 2
Mibs notices that she hates her father for lapsing into a coma on her birthday, according to the book.
Part 1: Why do you think Mibs is mad at her father after his accident?
Part 2: Do you think Mibs is justified in feeling mad at her father?
Part 3: Why do you think Mibs suddenly feels guilty about her reaction?
Essay Topic 3
The deliveryman begins by arguing with the children, but then decides to help them when he hears their story.
Part 1: Why do you think the deliveryman is mad at the children?
Part 2: Do you think the deliveryman should have taken the children back home?
Part 3: How do you think the deliveryman could have helped the children, while still letting others know they were safe?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)