Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lill remarks about how ________ a woman Miss Rosemary is, according to the story.
2. What does Mibs leave for the homeless man, hearing his cries of anguish as she walks by?
3. What does Fish provide when he begins to realize that Bobbi and Will are onto the power of Mibs?
4. Mibs believes that the ________ she can hear from Lester are ingrained in him so that that's all he can hear too.
5. What helps to push Ozzie down when the children are rushing him during this chaotic scene?
The Beaumont children have been home-schooled in order to avoid being a part of the regular world, according to the book.
Part 1: Do you think homeschooling is a good idea for the Beaumonts?
Part 2: How might the Beaumont children thrive at a normal school?
Part 3: How might you react if the Beaumont children were in the same class as you?
Mibs notices that she is upset when others begin to look at Will, according to the book.
Part 1: Why might Mibs be upset that other girls are looking at Will?
Part 2: Is Mibs' reaction normal for a girl her age?
Part 3: Do you think that Mibs likes Will as more than just a friend?
The children decide to get into a truck in order to get to Salina, according to the book.
Part 1: Why do you think the children all decide to go along with Mibs?
Part 2: Do you think it's a wise idea to get into a stranger's truck?
Part 3: How do you think the children could have gotten to Salina another way?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)