|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mibs looks out the window and thinks to herself that it is time for Poppa to ___________.
(b) Wake up.
2. _______ forgives the children for their lies, knowing that their intentions were good overall.
3. What helps to push Ozzie down when the children are rushing him during this chaotic scene?
(d) A crowbar.
4. What does Carlene do when she recognizes the children from the television station?
(b) Kicks them out.
(c) Calls the police.
5. What does Fish provide when he begins to realize that Bobbi and Will are onto the power of Mibs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lill say that she will find for the children when she gets back in control of the situation?
2. Who does Mibs drag out from under a table because she feels she needs to be able to see this person all the time?
3. Lester's voices fade whenever _______ smiles at him, Mibs notices, according to the story.
4. Mibs does point out that Bobbi's being a _________ might cause her to prove she isn't a good two shoes all the time.
5. Who yells at Ozzie to show more respect, according to the story?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lester tell Lill about Carlene and about the future of their relationship, according to the book?
2. What does Mibs suddenly think in her mind when Bobbi enters the back room to check up on her, according to the book?
3. What happens when Mibs calls her parents to let them know she's all right, according to the book?
4. What happens after Will decides to kiss Mibs when they're in the pool together, according to the book?
5. What happens after the paramedics arrive on the scene and talk with the children, according to the book?
6. What does Bobbi tell Mibs about Will after seeing that Will kisses Mibs in the pool, according to the book?
7. What is Mibs furious about having to hear during the entire trip, according to the book?
8. What does Lill tell Mibs as she is falling asleep that night in the hotel, according to the book?
9. What happens at the last moment when Fish finally can control his savvy in the first part of the chapter?
10. What are some of the ways that the savvies were revealed when the family gathered for grandmother's funeral, according to the book?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)