|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the children going to do once Lill makes the arrangements, according to the story and according to Lill?
(b) Call their parents.
(d) Eat dinner.
2. How many children are on the bus during the main part of this story?
3. Lill remarks about how ________ a woman Miss Rosemary is, according to the story.
4. Who has to go to the bathroom when the bus finally arrives at Carlene's house?
5. Mibs notes that you can never tell who is a ________ deep inside until you get to know them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is going to take the children to Salina, according to the story?
2. Whose ink is finally washed off, which causes Mibs to feel relieved, according to the story?
3. Who takes the child who has to go to the bathroom to the room, according to the story?
4. Lester's voices fade whenever _______ smiles at him, Mibs notices, according to the story.
5. Who tells the children that Poppa is in grave condition and needs to have his family around him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at the last moment when Fish finally can control his savvy in the first part of the chapter?
2. What is the reason that Mibs gives for Lester not listening to Carlene anymore, according to the book?
3. Who arrives to cause chaos at the trailer during the first part of this section?
4. What happens when Mibs calls her parents to let them know she's all right, according to the book?
5. What does Lill tell Mibs as she is falling asleep that night in the hotel, according to the book?
6. What happens as a result of Ozzie seeing the children on the news report in the diner, according to the book?
7. What are some of the ways that the savvies were revealed when the family gathered for grandmother's funeral, according to the book?
8. What does Mibs tell Fish when he rises as he smells a larger body of water, according to the book?
9. Are Lester and Lill going to get into trouble for helping the children during their journey, according to the book?
10. What does Bobbi tell Mibs about Will after seeing that Will kisses Mibs in the pool, according to the book?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)