|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mibs explains to ________ about her ability to hear what drawings are telling her by demonstrating it.
2. Who does Bobbi call when she is supposed to be calling home, according to the story?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her teacher.
(c) The boy's room.
3. What does Mibs tell Lester about Carlene? That she is ____________, according to the story.
4. What does Lill talk to Lester about in order to calm him down about the situation?
(a) Finding a new job.
(b) Running his own business.
(d) Buying a home.
5. Bobbi tells Mibs to take things ___________ when it comes to an older boy, according to the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mibs does point out that Bobbi's being a _________ might cause her to prove she isn't a good two shoes all the time.
2. _______ forgives the children for their lies, knowing that their intentions were good overall.
3. Who points out that the children are in very deep trouble, according to the story?
4. Mibs notes that you can never tell who is a ________ deep inside until you get to know them.
5. Mother explains that a person will need to _______ his/her savvy in order to learn to control it.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)