|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mibs is grateful to get to know Bobbi through _______ instead of through inner secrets from a tattoo.
2. Who tells the children that Poppa is in grave condition and needs to have his family around him?
3. Lester's voices fade whenever _______ smiles at him, Mibs notices, according to the story.
4. Lill remarks about how ________ a woman Miss Rosemary is, according to the story.
5. Who does the man in the state police uniform look like when Mibs sees him coming up to their group?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is finally able to control his/her savvy, allowing the children to become fast friends again?
2. Mibs had detected the voices getting _________ once Lill and Lester met, according to the story.
3. Mibs doubts that her running away was only because she wanted to save her __________.
4. Many of the truckers and the patrons at the diner have _________, which cause Mibs to feel overwhelmed.
5. Who does Will manage to pull Mibs away from during this chapter, according to the story?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mibs tell Fish when he rises as he smells a larger body of water, according to the book?
2. What does Mibs realize about the police officer that looks a lot like Will, according to the book?
3. What does it mean that a person needs to scumble a savvy, according to Mibs' mother?
4. What happens to cause silence to spread over the children and that makes Lill concerned, according to the book?
5. What happens when Mibs calls her parents to let them know she's all right, according to the book?
6. What does Mibs do for the homeless man when she encounters him again, according to the book?
7. How does Bobbi help Mibs feel less self-conscious at the start of this section, according to the book?
8. What happens as a result of Ozzie seeing the children on the news report in the diner, according to the book?
9. What does Lill tell Mibs as she is falling asleep that night in the hotel, according to the book?
10. What does Lester tell Lill about Carlene and about the future of their relationship, according to the book?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)