|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What went wild at the funeral, according to Mibs' recollection of the events that transpired?
2. Who does Mibs drag out from under a table because she feels she needs to be able to see this person all the time?
3. Whose death was the worst thing that ever happened to Mibs before her father's injury?
4. What is a sign that Fish is having troubles scumbling his savvy at this point in time?
(a) Storm clouds.
(b) A flood.
(c) Power outages.
5. Who notices that Will has kissed Mibs and sends some water at them playfully?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Mibs with her ill-fitting outfit, which is a surprising gesture to the reader?
2. What does Will do that he admits his father cannot do, according to the story?
3. Who does Will manage to pull Mibs away from during this chapter, according to the story?
4. Mibs notes that you can never tell who is a ________ deep inside until you get to know them.
5. What comes loose as a result of Fish's savvy, according to the story?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)