|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mibs believes that the ________ she can hear from Lester are ingrained in him so that that's all he can hear too.
2. What does Will do that he admits his father cannot do, according to the story?
3. What went wild at the funeral, according to Mibs' recollection of the events that transpired?
4. What does Ozzie throw at Lill, telling her that it should cover her last check, according to the story?
5. _______ forgives the children for their lies, knowing that their intentions were good overall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lill remarks about how ________ a woman Miss Rosemary is, according to the story.
2. Lester's voices fade whenever _______ smiles at him, Mibs notices, according to the story.
3. Mibs had detected the voices getting _________ once Lill and Lester met, according to the story.
4. Plans are being made for the ______ to come take the children back to their home, according to the story.
5. Who takes the child who has to go to the bathroom to the room, according to the story?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lill suggest the children do once she learns the truth about their travels, according to the book?
2. What does Mibs do for the homeless man when she encounters him again, according to the book?
3. What does it mean that a person needs to scumble a savvy, according to Mibs' mother?
4. What does Mibs realize about the police officer that looks a lot like Will, according to the book?
5. What does Lill tell Mibs as she is falling asleep that night in the hotel, according to the book?
6. What happens after Will decides to kiss Mibs when they're in the pool together, according to the book?
7. What does Mibs suddenly think in her mind when Bobbi enters the back room to check up on her, according to the book?
8. What is Mibs furious about having to hear during the entire trip, according to the book?
9. Who arrives to cause chaos at the trailer during the first part of this section?
10. What happens to Mibs when she first walks into the diner, according to the book?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)