|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lill point out is probably not in, as she takes Mibs to a back room in order to lie down?
(b) A security guard.
(d) The police.
2. What does Carlene do when she recognizes the children from the television station?
(c) Kicks them out.
(d) Calls the police.
3. Mibs understands that the _________ are in serious trouble and that it is her fault, according to the story.
(a) Diner customers.
4. Plans are being made for the ______ to come take the children back to their home, according to the story.
5. What helps to push Ozzie down when the children are rushing him during this chaotic scene?
(c) A crowbar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bobbi say wants to talk to Mibs next during the charade of the phone call?
2. Who takes the child who has to go to the bathroom to the room, according to the story?
3. Who is going to take the children to Salina, according to the story?
4. Mibs looks out the window and thinks to herself that it is time for Poppa to ___________.
5. How many children are on the bus during the main part of this story?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)