|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lill remarks about how ________ a woman Miss Rosemary is, according to the story.
2. What does Mibs leave for the homeless man, hearing his cries of anguish as she walks by?
3. What does Fish provide when he begins to realize that Bobbi and Will are onto the power of Mibs?
4. Mibs believes that the ________ she can hear from Lester are ingrained in him so that that's all he can hear too.
5. What helps to push Ozzie down when the children are rushing him during this chaotic scene?
(c) A crowbar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lester's voices fade whenever _______ smiles at him, Mibs notices, according to the story.
2. Who does Mibs drag out from under a table because she feels she needs to be able to see this person all the time?
3. Mibs is grateful to get to know Bobbi through _______ instead of through inner secrets from a tattoo.
4. Who is going to take the children to Salina, according to the story?
5. Who rushes off to tell Will the truth about the Beaumonts, according to the story?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)