|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bobbi say wants to talk to Mibs next during the charade of the phone call?
(a) Miss Rosemary.
(b) The pastor.
2. Who asks about the black eye and the scratches on the children during this chaotic scene?
(b) No one.
3. What does Lill talk to Lester about in order to calm him down about the situation?
(b) Finding a new job.
(c) Buying a home.
(d) Running his own business.
4. Whose tattoo continuously asks Mibs if she can guess what this character is thinking, according to the story?
5. What helps to push Ozzie down when the children are rushing him during this chaotic scene?
(a) A crowbar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has to go to the bathroom when the bus finally arrives at Carlene's house?
2. Mibs explains to ________ about her ability to hear what drawings are telling her by demonstrating it.
3. Who rushes off to tell Will the truth about the Beaumonts, according to the story?
4. What does Mibs also leave for the homeless man, knowing that her father would understand?
5. What does Mibs put on and then suddenly take off, according to the story?
Short Essay Questions
1. Are Lester and Lill going to get into trouble for helping the children during their journey, according to the book?
2. What does Mibs realize about the police officer that looks a lot like Will, according to the book?
3. What happens to cause silence to spread over the children and that makes Lill concerned, according to the book?
4. What are some of the ways that the savvies were revealed when the family gathered for grandmother's funeral, according to the book?
5. What does Lester tell Lill about Carlene and about the future of their relationship, according to the book?
6. What happens after Will decides to kiss Mibs when they're in the pool together, according to the book?
7. What does it mean that a person needs to scumble a savvy, according to Mibs' mother?
8. What does Mibs do for the homeless man when she encounters him again, according to the book?
9. What does Lill tell Mibs as she is falling asleep that night in the hotel, according to the book?
10. What is Mibs furious about having to hear during the entire trip, according to the book?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)