|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mibs realize is not on the bus after he/she hurriedly escapes from Carlene's trailer?
2. What does Mibs leave for the homeless man, hearing his cries of anguish as she walks by?
3. Who points out that the children are in very deep trouble, according to the story?
4. Who does Mibs drag out from under a table because she feels she needs to be able to see this person all the time?
5. Mibs notes that you can never tell who is a ________ deep inside until you get to know them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fish think of as Mibs is drawing a picture on his hand, according to the story?
2. Who takes the child who has to go to the bathroom to the room, according to the story?
3. Lester's thoughts only focus on ________ after Lill says that she wants to be with him.
4. There is a ___________ report on the TV, which causes the children to realize just how serious their disappearance is.
5. Who yells at Ozzie to show more respect, according to the story?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at the last moment when Fish finally can control his savvy in the first part of the chapter?
2. What does Lill tell Mibs as she is falling asleep that night in the hotel, according to the book?
3. What does Mibs learn from the TV report when she is resting in the back of the restaurant, according to the book?
4. What does Mibs realize about the police officer that looks a lot like Will, according to the book?
5. What happens as a result of Ozzie seeing the children on the news report in the diner, according to the book?
6. How does Mibs explain her savvy to Fish when he asks her about it in the diner, according to the book?
7. What does Lester tell Lill about Carlene and about the future of their relationship, according to the book?
8. What happens when Mibs calls her parents to let them know she's all right, according to the book?
9. What does Mibs tell Fish when he rises as he smells a larger body of water, according to the book?
10. What does Bobbi tell Mibs about Will after seeing that Will kisses Mibs in the pool, according to the book?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)