|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ realizes that in any situation, good and bad are mixed up together, according to the story.
2. Who notices that Will has kissed Mibs and sends some water at them playfully?
3. Who does Lill point out is probably not in, as she takes Mibs to a back room in order to lie down?
(a) A security guard.
(b) The police.
4. What does Lester lament having to do in the morning, according to the story?
(a) Go to church.
(b) Bring the children home.
(c) Read a book.
5. Mother explains that a person will need to _______ his/her savvy in order to learn to control it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the voices in Lester's head once Mibs tells him what she has been hearing?
2. Whose voices has been belittling Lester during the entire trip, according to the story?
3. Mibs realizes that Bill is Will's __________, and she bursts into tears as she explains what has happened.
4. Mibs is grateful to get to know Bobbi through _______ instead of through inner secrets from a tattoo.
5. Who points out that the children are in very deep trouble, according to the story?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after the paramedics arrive on the scene and talk with the children, according to the book?
2. What does Mibs suddenly think in her mind when Bobbi enters the back room to check up on her, according to the book?
3. What happens to Mibs when she first walks into the diner, according to the book?
4. What does Mibs learn from the TV report when she is resting in the back of the restaurant, according to the book?
5. What is Mibs furious about having to hear during the entire trip, according to the book?
6. Who arrives to cause chaos at the trailer during the first part of this section?
7. What does Bobbi tell Mibs about Will after seeing that Will kisses Mibs in the pool, according to the book?
8. What are some of the ways that the savvies were revealed when the family gathered for grandmother's funeral, according to the book?
9. What is the reason that Mibs gives for Lester not listening to Carlene anymore, according to the book?
10. What does Lester tell Lill about Carlene and about the future of their relationship, according to the book?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)