|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bobbi call when she is supposed to be calling home, according to the story?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her teacher.
(c) The boy's room.
2. What does Fish provide when he begins to realize that Bobbi and Will are onto the power of Mibs?
3. Who leans in and bites Ozzie as they are hiding under the counter during the scuffle, according to the story?
(d) No one.
4. Who is able to mimic her mother's voice well and fools Lill when she does so?
(d) No one.
5. What does Mibs change into at the beginning of this section, according to the story?
(a) New dress.
(c) Bathing suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. _________ realizes that in any situation, good and bad are mixed up together, according to the story.
2. Who does Mibs drag out from under a table because she feels she needs to be able to see this person all the time?
3. What does Fish think of as Mibs is drawing a picture on his hand, according to the story?
4. What happens to the voices in Lester's head once Mibs tells him what she has been hearing?
5. What does Lill talk to Lester about in order to calm him down about the situation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mibs ask Bobbi when she admits that she wants to kiss Rocket, according to the book?
2. What is Mibs furious about having to hear during the entire trip, according to the book?
3. What does Mibs do for the homeless man when she encounters him again, according to the book?
4. What happens as a result of Ozzie seeing the children on the news report in the diner, according to the book?
5. What does Mibs suddenly think in her mind when Bobbi enters the back room to check up on her, according to the book?
6. What does Mibs learn from the TV report when she is resting in the back of the restaurant, according to the book?
7. What happens when Mibs calls her parents to let them know she's all right, according to the book?
8. What happens at the last moment when Fish finally can control his savvy in the first part of the chapter?
9. What happens to cause silence to spread over the children and that makes Lill concerned, according to the book?
10. What happens to Mibs when she first walks into the diner, according to the book?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)