|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes the child who has to go to the bathroom to the room, according to the story?
(b) No one.
2. Lill remarks about how ________ a woman Miss Rosemary is, according to the story.
3. Who is going to take the children to Salina, according to the story?
(b) The Meeks.
4. What does Mibs put on and then suddenly take off, according to the story?
(a) Lip gloss.
(b) Ponytail holder.
(d) Bathing suit.
5. Who notices that Will has kissed Mibs and sends some water at them playfully?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lester decide to sleep after the group arrives at its final destination?
2. Who does Bobbi say wants to talk to Mibs next during the charade of the phone call?
3. What does Mibs learn about the tattoo that Bobbi has, which explains why she can't hear it anymore?
4. Whose death was the worst thing that ever happened to Mibs before her father's injury?
5. What is a sign that Fish is having troubles scumbling his savvy at this point in time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after the paramedics arrive on the scene and talk with the children, according to the book?
2. What does Mibs do for the homeless man when she encounters him again, according to the book?
3. What is the reason that Mibs gives for Lester not listening to Carlene anymore, according to the book?
4. What does Lill tell Mibs as she is falling asleep that night in the hotel, according to the book?
5. Are Lester and Lill going to get into trouble for helping the children during their journey, according to the book?
6. Where does Lester choose to sleep when they have finally secured two rooms at a hotel, according to the book?
7. What happens when Mibs calls her parents to let them know she's all right, according to the book?
8. How does Bobbi help Mibs feel less self-conscious at the start of this section, according to the book?
9. What happens as a result of Ozzie seeing the children on the news report in the diner, according to the book?
10. What does Lester tell Lill about Carlene and about the future of their relationship, according to the book?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)