|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose voices has been belittling Lester during the entire trip, according to the story?
2. Who does the man in the state police uniform look like when Mibs sees him coming up to their group?
3. Who points out that the children are in very deep trouble, according to the story?
4. Who yells at Ozzie to show more respect, according to the story?
5. _________ realizes that in any situation, good and bad are mixed up together, according to the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a plan that will allow the children to avoid calling home, according to the story?
2. Plans are being made for the ______ to come take the children back to their home, according to the story.
3. Who is able to mimic her mother's voice well and fools Lill when she does so?
4. Who goes back into the diner in order to get the pie that Samson really wanted, according to the story?
5. Mibs doubts that her running away was only because she wanted to save her __________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after the paramedics arrive on the scene and talk with the children, according to the book?
2. What is the reason that Mibs gives for Lester not listening to Carlene anymore, according to the book?
3. How does Mibs explain her savvy to Fish when he asks her about it in the diner, according to the book?
4. What happens after Will decides to kiss Mibs when they're in the pool together, according to the book?
5. What happens at the last moment when Fish finally can control his savvy in the first part of the chapter?
6. Who arrives to cause chaos at the trailer during the first part of this section?
7. What does Bobbi tell Mibs about Will after seeing that Will kisses Mibs in the pool, according to the book?
8. What does it mean that a person needs to scumble a savvy, according to Mibs' mother?
9. What are some of the ways that the savvies were revealed when the family gathered for grandmother's funeral, according to the book?
10. What does Lill tell Mibs as she is falling asleep that night in the hotel, according to the book?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)