|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has to go to the bathroom when the bus finally arrives at Carlene's house?
2. What are the children going to do once Lill makes the arrangements, according to the story and according to Lill?
(b) Call their parents.
(c) Eat dinner.
3. Mibs notes that you can never tell who is a ________ deep inside until you get to know them.
4. _______ forgives the children for their lies, knowing that their intentions were good overall.
5. Who would normally have been nervous to pass by water, as Mibs points out when walking past the pool?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mibs realizes that Bill is Will's __________, and she bursts into tears as she explains what has happened.
2. What helps to push Ozzie down when the children are rushing him during this chaotic scene?
3. What does Lester lament having to do in the morning, according to the story?
4. Who leans in and bites Ozzie as they are hiding under the counter during the scuffle, according to the story?
5. Who tells the children that Poppa is in grave condition and needs to have his family around him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mibs realize about the police officer that looks a lot like Will, according to the book?
2. Are Lester and Lill going to get into trouble for helping the children during their journey, according to the book?
3. What does Lill tell Mibs as she is falling asleep that night in the hotel, according to the book?
4. What is the reason that Mibs gives for Lester not listening to Carlene anymore, according to the book?
5. What happens at the last moment when Fish finally can control his savvy in the first part of the chapter?
6. What happens as a result of Ozzie seeing the children on the news report in the diner, according to the book?
7. What does Mibs tell Fish when he rises as he smells a larger body of water, according to the book?
8. What does Mibs ask Bobbi when she admits that she wants to kiss Rocket, according to the book?
9. Where does Lester choose to sleep when they have finally secured two rooms at a hotel, according to the book?
10. What does Lill suggest the children do once she learns the truth about their travels, according to the book?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)