|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Mibs that one can never tell if a bad situation is going to turn into a good thing?
2. Plans are being made for the ______ to come take the children back to their home, according to the story.
3. _________ realizes that in any situation, good and bad are mixed up together, according to the story.
4. What does Fish think of as Mibs is drawing a picture on his hand, according to the story?
5. What does Lill talk to Lester about in order to calm him down about the situation?
(a) Finding a new job.
(c) Running his own business.
(d) Buying a home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bobbi tells Mibs to take things ___________ when it comes to an older boy, according to the story.
2. Mibs is grateful to get to know Bobbi through _______ instead of through inner secrets from a tattoo.
3. Who helps Mibs with her ill-fitting outfit, which is a surprising gesture to the reader?
4. What does Mibs learn about the tattoo that Bobbi has, which explains why she can't hear it anymore?
5. Mibs does point out that Bobbi's being a _________ might cause her to prove she isn't a good two shoes all the time.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mibs suddenly think in her mind when Bobbi enters the back room to check up on her, according to the book?
2. What does Lill suggest the children do once she learns the truth about their travels, according to the book?
3. What is Mibs furious about having to hear during the entire trip, according to the book?
4. What does Mibs learn from the TV report when she is resting in the back of the restaurant, according to the book?
5. What does Mibs realize about the police officer that looks a lot like Will, according to the book?
6. Are Lester and Lill going to get into trouble for helping the children during their journey, according to the book?
7. What does Lester tell Lill about Carlene and about the future of their relationship, according to the book?
8. What is the reason that Mibs gives for Lester not listening to Carlene anymore, according to the book?
9. What happens to Mibs when she first walks into the diner, according to the book?
10. How does Mibs explain her savvy to Fish when he asks her about it in the diner, according to the book?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)