|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mibs looks out the window and thinks to herself that it is time for Poppa to ___________.
(a) Wake up.
2. What causes Fish to rise as they are traveling to the last destination for Lester's delivery route?
(c) Power station.
(d) Large body of water.
3. _________ realizes that in any situation, good and bad are mixed up together, according to the story.
4. What does Will do that he admits his father cannot do, according to the story?
5. Who asks about the black eye and the scratches on the children during this chaotic scene?
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ozzie throw at Lill, telling her that it should cover her last check, according to the story?
2. Plans are being made for the ______ to come take the children back to their home, according to the story.
3. What does Mibs learn about the tattoo that Bobbi has, which explains why she can't hear it anymore?
4. What does Lill talk to Lester about in order to calm him down about the situation?
5. Who is blowing a strong storm in the alley when Mibs is thinking about her mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Mibs when she first walks into the diner, according to the book?
2. Are Lester and Lill going to get into trouble for helping the children during their journey, according to the book?
3. What happens after Will decides to kiss Mibs when they're in the pool together, according to the book?
4. What does Lill suggest the children do once she learns the truth about their travels, according to the book?
5. What happens to cause silence to spread over the children and that makes Lill concerned, according to the book?
6. What does Lill tell Mibs as she is falling asleep that night in the hotel, according to the book?
7. What does Mibs suddenly think in her mind when Bobbi enters the back room to check up on her, according to the book?
8. What happens after the paramedics arrive on the scene and talk with the children, according to the book?
9. What happens at the last moment when Fish finally can control his savvy in the first part of the chapter?
10. What does Mibs tell Fish when he rises as he smells a larger body of water, according to the book?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)