|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mibs understands that the _________ are in serious trouble and that it is her fault, according to the story.
(d) Diner customers.
2. Lester's thoughts only focus on ________ after Lill says that she wants to be with him.
(b) The delivery route.
3. _________ realizes that in any situation, good and bad are mixed up together, according to the story.
4. Mibs looks out the window and thinks to herself that it is time for Poppa to ___________.
(d) Wake up.
5. What is a sign that Fish is having troubles scumbling his savvy at this point in time?
(a) Power outages.
(c) A flood.
(d) Storm clouds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who knows that he/she is responsible for the situation they are in and wants to protect the adults?
2. Who rushes off to tell Will the truth about the Beaumonts, according to the story?
3. What does Will do that he admits his father cannot do, according to the story?
4. What does Mibs change into at the beginning of this section, according to the story?
5. What does Lill talk to Lester about in order to calm him down about the situation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lill suggest the children do once she learns the truth about their travels, according to the book?
2. What does Lill tell Mibs as she is falling asleep that night in the hotel, according to the book?
3. What does Mibs learn from the TV report when she is resting in the back of the restaurant, according to the book?
4. What does Mibs tell Fish when he rises as he smells a larger body of water, according to the book?
5. What happens to Mibs when she first walks into the diner, according to the book?
6. What does it mean that a person needs to scumble a savvy, according to Mibs' mother?
7. What is Mibs furious about having to hear during the entire trip, according to the book?
8. What does Lester tell Lill about Carlene and about the future of their relationship, according to the book?
9. Who arrives to cause chaos at the trailer during the first part of this section?
10. How does Bobbi help Mibs feel less self-conscious at the start of this section, according to the book?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)