|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mibs understands that the _________ are in serious trouble and that it is her fault, according to the story.
(b) Diner customers.
2. What does Carlene do when she recognizes the children from the television station?
(b) Kicks them out.
(d) Calls the police.
3. Who points out that the children are in very deep trouble, according to the story?
4. Whose ink is finally washed off, which causes Mibs to feel relieved, according to the story?
5. Who has to go to the bathroom when the bus finally arrives at Carlene's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the man in the state police uniform look like when Mibs sees him coming up to their group?
2. What does Lester lament having to do in the morning, according to the story?
3. Who rushes off to tell Will the truth about the Beaumonts, according to the story?
4. Lester's thoughts only focus on ________ after Lill says that she wants to be with him.
5. Mibs looks out the window and thinks to herself that it is time for Poppa to ___________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Mibs when she first walks into the diner, according to the book?
2. What does Lill suggest the children do once she learns the truth about their travels, according to the book?
3. What does Mibs ask Bobbi when she admits that she wants to kiss Rocket, according to the book?
4. What does Lill tell Mibs as she is falling asleep that night in the hotel, according to the book?
5. What does Mibs learn from the TV report when she is resting in the back of the restaurant, according to the book?
6. What happens at the last moment when Fish finally can control his savvy in the first part of the chapter?
7. What happens when Mibs calls her parents to let them know she's all right, according to the book?
8. What are some of the ways that the savvies were revealed when the family gathered for grandmother's funeral, according to the book?
9. What happens as a result of Ozzie seeing the children on the news report in the diner, according to the book?
10. What does it mean that a person needs to scumble a savvy, according to Mibs' mother?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)