|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lill point out is probably not in, as she takes Mibs to a back room in order to lie down?
(c) The police.
(d) A security guard.
2. What does Lill say that she will find for the children when she gets back in control of the situation?
3. How many children are on the bus during the main part of this story?
4. What does Fish think of as Mibs is drawing a picture on his hand, according to the story?
5. Lester's thoughts only focus on ________ after Lill says that she wants to be with him.
(c) The delivery route.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comes loose as a result of Fish's savvy, according to the story?
2. Who does Bobbi call when she is supposed to be calling home, according to the story?
3. Who points out that the children are in very deep trouble, according to the story?
4. What causes Fish to rise as they are traveling to the last destination for Lester's delivery route?
5. Bobbi tells Mibs to take things ___________ when it comes to an older boy, according to the story.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to cause silence to spread over the children and that makes Lill concerned, according to the book?
2. Who arrives to cause chaos at the trailer during the first part of this section?
3. What does it mean that a person needs to scumble a savvy, according to Mibs' mother?
4. What does Mibs learn from the TV report when she is resting in the back of the restaurant, according to the book?
5. What are some of the ways that the savvies were revealed when the family gathered for grandmother's funeral, according to the book?
6. What happens as a result of Ozzie seeing the children on the news report in the diner, according to the book?
7. What is the reason that Mibs gives for Lester not listening to Carlene anymore, according to the book?
8. What does Mibs tell Fish when he rises as he smells a larger body of water, according to the book?
9. What does Mibs suddenly think in her mind when Bobbi enters the back room to check up on her, according to the book?
10. What happens to Mibs when she first walks into the diner, according to the book?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)