|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fish think of as Mibs is drawing a picture on his hand, according to the story?
2. Whose voices has been belittling Lester during the entire trip, according to the story?
3. What does Lill say that she will find for the children when she gets back in control of the situation?
4. Who helps Mibs with her ill-fitting outfit, which is a surprising gesture to the reader?
(a) No one.
5. Who does the man in the state police uniform look like when Mibs sees him coming up to their group?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has to go to the bathroom when the bus finally arrives at Carlene's house?
2. What went wild at the funeral, according to Mibs' recollection of the events that transpired?
3. Whose ink is finally washed off, which causes Mibs to feel relieved, according to the story?
4. Where are power outages occurring, according to the news report on the small TV in the back of the diner?
5. What helps to push Ozzie down when the children are rushing him during this chaotic scene?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mibs suddenly think in her mind when Bobbi enters the back room to check up on her, according to the book?
2. What does Mibs do for the homeless man when she encounters him again, according to the book?
3. What does Lill suggest the children do once she learns the truth about their travels, according to the book?
4. What does Mibs realize about the police officer that looks a lot like Will, according to the book?
5. Who arrives to cause chaos at the trailer during the first part of this section?
6. Where does Lester choose to sleep when they have finally secured two rooms at a hotel, according to the book?
7. What are some of the ways that the savvies were revealed when the family gathered for grandmother's funeral, according to the book?
8. What happens at the last moment when Fish finally can control his savvy in the first part of the chapter?
9. How does Mibs explain her savvy to Fish when he asks her about it in the diner, according to the book?
10. What happens after Will decides to kiss Mibs when they're in the pool together, according to the book?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)