|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lill remarks about how ________ a woman Miss Rosemary is, according to the story.
2. Who tells Mibs that one can never tell if a bad situation is going to turn into a good thing?
3. Whose voices has been belittling Lester during the entire trip, according to the story?
4. Mibs does point out that Bobbi's being a _________ might cause her to prove she isn't a good two shoes all the time.
(a) Good girl.
(b) Pastor's daughter.
(c) Single girl.
5. Who has a plan that will allow the children to avoid calling home, according to the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What went wild at the funeral, according to Mibs' recollection of the events that transpired?
2. What causes Fish to rise as they are traveling to the last destination for Lester's delivery route?
3. Who is blowing a strong storm in the alley when Mibs is thinking about her mother?
4. What is a sign that Fish is having troubles scumbling his savvy at this point in time?
5. Who would normally have been nervous to pass by water, as Mibs points out when walking past the pool?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at the last moment when Fish finally can control his savvy in the first part of the chapter?
2. What does Mibs learn from the TV report when she is resting in the back of the restaurant, according to the book?
3. What does it mean that a person needs to scumble a savvy, according to Mibs' mother?
4. What happens to Mibs when she first walks into the diner, according to the book?
5. Are Lester and Lill going to get into trouble for helping the children during their journey, according to the book?
6. What happens to cause silence to spread over the children and that makes Lill concerned, according to the book?
7. What is the reason that Mibs gives for Lester not listening to Carlene anymore, according to the book?
8. What does Lester tell Lill about Carlene and about the future of their relationship, according to the book?
9. What happens after the paramedics arrive on the scene and talk with the children, according to the book?
10. How does Mibs explain her savvy to Fish when he asks her about it in the diner, according to the book?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)