|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes the child who has to go to the bathroom to the room, according to the story?
(d) No one.
2. Mibs understands that the _________ are in serious trouble and that it is her fault, according to the story.
(c) Diner customers.
3. What does Will do that he admits his father cannot do, according to the story?
4. Who is finally able to control his/her savvy, allowing the children to become fast friends again?
5. What is a sign that Fish is having troubles scumbling his savvy at this point in time?
(a) Storm clouds.
(c) Power outages.
(d) A flood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mibs tell Lester about Carlene? That she is ____________, according to the story.
2. Who asks about the black eye and the scratches on the children during this chaotic scene?
3. Who does Bobbi admit that she might want to kiss as well, as she is talking to Mibs?
4. Mibs had detected the voices getting _________ once Lill and Lester met, according to the story.
5. Who is going to take the children to Salina, according to the story?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bobbi help Mibs feel less self-conscious at the start of this section, according to the book?
2. What happens when Mibs calls her parents to let them know she's all right, according to the book?
3. How does Mibs explain her savvy to Fish when he asks her about it in the diner, according to the book?
4. What is Mibs furious about having to hear during the entire trip, according to the book?
5. What does Lill suggest the children do once she learns the truth about their travels, according to the book?
6. What does it mean that a person needs to scumble a savvy, according to Mibs' mother?
7. What happens at the last moment when Fish finally can control his savvy in the first part of the chapter?
8. What happens as a result of Ozzie seeing the children on the news report in the diner, according to the book?
9. What does Lester tell Lill about Carlene and about the future of their relationship, according to the book?
10. What happens to cause silence to spread over the children and that makes Lill concerned, according to the book?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)