|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lill point out is probably not in, as she takes Mibs to a back room in order to lie down?
(b) A security guard.
(d) The police.
2. _______ forgives the children for their lies, knowing that their intentions were good overall.
3. Whose voices has been belittling Lester during the entire trip, according to the story?
4. What does Mibs tell Lester about Carlene? That she is ____________, according to the story.
5. What are the children going to do once Lill makes the arrangements, according to the story and according to Lill?
(c) Eat dinner.
(d) Call their parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What went wild at the funeral, according to Mibs' recollection of the events that transpired?
2. Who does Bobbi call when she is supposed to be calling home, according to the story?
3. Mibs is grateful to get to know Bobbi through _______ instead of through inner secrets from a tattoo.
4. Who does Mibs realize is not on the bus after he/she hurriedly escapes from Carlene's trailer?
5. What helps to push Ozzie down when the children are rushing him during this chaotic scene?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)