|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who knows that he/she is responsible for the situation they are in and wants to protect the adults?
2. What does Mibs put on and then suddenly take off, according to the story?
(a) Ponytail holder.
(b) Bathing suit.
(c) Lip gloss.
3. Mibs realizes that Bill is Will's __________, and she bursts into tears as she explains what has happened.
4. What does Lill talk to Lester about in order to calm him down about the situation?
(a) Finding a new job.
(b) Buying a home.
(c) Running his own business.
5. Who would normally have been nervous to pass by water, as Mibs points out when walking past the pool?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lester's voices fade whenever _______ smiles at him, Mibs notices, according to the story.
2. What went wild at the funeral, according to Mibs' recollection of the events that transpired?
3. There is a ___________ report on the TV, which causes the children to realize just how serious their disappearance is.
4. _______ forgives the children for their lies, knowing that their intentions were good overall.
5. Mibs looks out the window and thinks to herself that it is time for Poppa to ___________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Are Lester and Lill going to get into trouble for helping the children during their journey, according to the book?
2. What is Mibs furious about having to hear during the entire trip, according to the book?
3. What does Lill suggest the children do once she learns the truth about their travels, according to the book?
4. What does Mibs suddenly think in her mind when Bobbi enters the back room to check up on her, according to the book?
5. What happens to Mibs when she first walks into the diner, according to the book?
6. What happens as a result of Ozzie seeing the children on the news report in the diner, according to the book?
7. What are some of the ways that the savvies were revealed when the family gathered for grandmother's funeral, according to the book?
8. What does Mibs do for the homeless man when she encounters him again, according to the book?
9. What does Lester tell Lill about Carlene and about the future of their relationship, according to the book?
10. Where does Lester choose to sleep when they have finally secured two rooms at a hotel, according to the book?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)