|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes back into the diner in order to get the pie that Samson really wanted, according to the story?
2. Who notices that Will has kissed Mibs and sends some water at them playfully?
3. Who does the man in the state police uniform look like when Mibs sees him coming up to their group?
4. Mother explains that a person will need to _______ his/her savvy in order to learn to control it.
5. There is a ___________ report on the TV, which causes the children to realize just how serious their disappearance is.
(b) Town Hall.
(c) Missing children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose tattoo continuously asks Mibs if she can guess what this character is thinking, according to the story?
2. Mibs notes that you can never tell who is a ________ deep inside until you get to know them.
3. What does Ozzie throw at Lill, telling her that it should cover her last check, according to the story?
4. Who would normally have been nervous to pass by water, as Mibs points out when walking past the pool?
5. Who takes the child who has to go to the bathroom to the room, according to the story?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Mibs calls her parents to let them know she's all right, according to the book?
2. Where does Lester choose to sleep when they have finally secured two rooms at a hotel, according to the book?
3. What happens after Will decides to kiss Mibs when they're in the pool together, according to the book?
4. What happens as a result of Ozzie seeing the children on the news report in the diner, according to the book?
5. What does Mibs realize about the police officer that looks a lot like Will, according to the book?
6. How does Bobbi help Mibs feel less self-conscious at the start of this section, according to the book?
7. What happens to Mibs when she first walks into the diner, according to the book?
8. What does Mibs ask Bobbi when she admits that she wants to kiss Rocket, according to the book?
9. What does Lill tell Mibs as she is falling asleep that night in the hotel, according to the book?
10. What does Mibs learn from the TV report when she is resting in the back of the restaurant, according to the book?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)