|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carlene do when she recognizes the children from the television station?
(b) Kicks them out.
(c) Calls the police.
2. What went wild at the funeral, according to Mibs' recollection of the events that transpired?
3. What does Mibs put on and then suddenly take off, according to the story?
(a) Bathing suit.
(b) Lip gloss.
(d) Ponytail holder.
4. Who goes back into the diner in order to get the pie that Samson really wanted, according to the story?
5. Who begins to push the children out of the diner after seeing the report on the TV, according to the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mibs learn about the tattoo that Bobbi has, which explains why she can't hear it anymore?
2. Who does Mibs drag out from under a table because she feels she needs to be able to see this person all the time?
3. Mibs believes that the ________ she can hear from Lester are ingrained in him so that that's all he can hear too.
4. Bobbi tells Mibs to take things ___________ when it comes to an older boy, according to the story.
5. Who is finally able to control his/her savvy, allowing the children to become fast friends again?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Will decides to kiss Mibs when they're in the pool together, according to the book?
2. How does Mibs explain her savvy to Fish when he asks her about it in the diner, according to the book?
3. What does Lill tell Mibs as she is falling asleep that night in the hotel, according to the book?
4. Where does Lester choose to sleep when they have finally secured two rooms at a hotel, according to the book?
5. What happens to cause silence to spread over the children and that makes Lill concerned, according to the book?
6. What is the reason that Mibs gives for Lester not listening to Carlene anymore, according to the book?
7. Are Lester and Lill going to get into trouble for helping the children during their journey, according to the book?
8. Who arrives to cause chaos at the trailer during the first part of this section?
9. What are some of the ways that the savvies were revealed when the family gathered for grandmother's funeral, according to the book?
10. What does Mibs tell Fish when he rises as he smells a larger body of water, according to the book?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)