|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lester's thoughts only focus on ________ after Lill says that she wants to be with him.
(d) The delivery route.
2. Who points out that the children are in very deep trouble, according to the story?
3. What is a sign that Fish is having troubles scumbling his savvy at this point in time?
(a) Power outages.
(b) Storm clouds.
(d) A flood.
4. Mibs had detected the voices getting _________ once Lill and Lester met, according to the story.
5. Who does Mibs realize is not on the bus after he/she hurriedly escapes from Carlene's trailer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother explains that a person will need to _______ his/her savvy in order to learn to control it.
2. What does Mibs learn about the tattoo that Bobbi has, which explains why she can't hear it anymore?
3. Who does Will manage to pull Mibs away from during this chapter, according to the story?
4. Mibs looks out the window and thinks to herself that it is time for Poppa to ___________.
5. Who yells at Ozzie to show more respect, according to the story?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lill tell Mibs as she is falling asleep that night in the hotel, according to the book?
2. How does Bobbi help Mibs feel less self-conscious at the start of this section, according to the book?
3. What are some of the ways that the savvies were revealed when the family gathered for grandmother's funeral, according to the book?
4. Are Lester and Lill going to get into trouble for helping the children during their journey, according to the book?
5. What does Mibs tell Fish when he rises as he smells a larger body of water, according to the book?
6. What does Mibs ask Bobbi when she admits that she wants to kiss Rocket, according to the book?
7. How does Mibs explain her savvy to Fish when he asks her about it in the diner, according to the book?
8. What happens when Mibs calls her parents to let them know she's all right, according to the book?
9. What happens as a result of Ozzie seeing the children on the news report in the diner, according to the book?
10. What happens to Mibs when she first walks into the diner, according to the book?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)