|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Fish cause during his first encounter with his special power?
(b) Power outage.
2. The Beaumonts' special powers are inherited by ___________, according to the story.
(c) Special tonics.
3. Who confessed to Mibs that while she was not perfect, she just had a knack for getting everything right?
4. Who dramatically declines to bandage the boys after all of the ruckus at the back of the bus?
5. How old does a child have to be in the Beaumont family in order to receive his/her savvy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pet does Samson have that was hibernating, but awakens when Mibs wakes up one morning?
2. What happens to the children once their special powers arrive?
3. Mibs has learned how to push away the voices of the __________ at school, so she approached the inner voices the same way.
4. Being ________ often means that a person will be lonely, as no one wants to be friends with someone who has no flaws.
5. What is Lester's last name, as revealed within the story when he asks the children where they are from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the surprising news the children hear about the trip on the bus, according to the book?
2. What was the savvy of Grandpa that was displayed during Rocket's thirteenth birthday, according to the book?
3. What happened as a result of Fish receiving his savvy when he turned thirteen, according to the book?
4. What are the thoughts that keep Mibs awake at night during the story?
5. What does the family find out during a phone call in the middle of dinnertime, according to the book?
6. What does Fish remind Mibs of when it comes to telling others about their powers, according to the book?
7. What has Lester offered to do for Lill Kiteley when she boards the bus, according to the book?
8. What surprises the children when they are finally all in the bus together?
9. Why is Mibs self-conscious about the dress she is wearing, even though Lill compliments her on it, according to the book?
10. What does Mibs begin to worry about as she continues to hear things from others around her?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)