|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The family decides to move to the middle of _____________ in order to avoid causing troubles for others around them.
(c) The United States.
2. What is the kind of pie that Samson requests when they arrive at the diner?
(c) Banana Cream.
3. Lester has several stops in _________ before he will be making his way to Salina.
4. What happens as a result of Rocket's savvy coming on during his birthday party?
(b) Peace movement.
5. What does Rocket cause to explode after hearing about the health of his father, according to the story?
(a) Pitcher of water.
(c) Light bulbs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mibs immediately begins to confide in Lill about her __________, according to the story.
2. What is the hospital where Poppa is being cared for, according to the story?
3. Who scratches at Fish as they try to defend Mibs during this scene of the story?
4. What is the age that Lill points out as being a tough age, when Lill and Mibs are talking together?
5. Who decides to defend Mibs, thinking that Will has done something to hurt her, according to the story?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the two events that cause Mibs to think they might be related to her savvy, according to the book?
2. How do Fish and Rocket respond to the news about their father, according to the book?
3. Why does Mibs want to share the news about what she thinks her savvy is?
4. What happened as a result of Fish receiving his savvy when he turned thirteen, according to the book?
5. What causes Lill to ask if the bus the children are on is a bus for misfit children, according to the book?
6. What does Fish remind Mibs of when it comes to telling others about their powers, according to the book?
7. How does the Beaumont grandfather explain the gifts that run in their family, according to the book?
8. What had Mibs' mother told her about her savvy when she was much younger, according to the book?
9. What happens when Mibs hears words from the drawing on Will's hand, according to the book?
10. What does Bobbi's tattoo reveal to Mibs as she is formulating the plan, according to the book?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)