|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the kind of pie that Samson requests when they arrive at the diner?
(d) Banana Cream.
2. Who scratches at Fish as they try to defend Mibs during this scene of the story?
3. Who grabs Mibs before she walks into her party and reminds her of the danger that might be present?
(d) No one.
4. What is the color of the dress that Mibs decides to wear for her special day?
5. Mibs immediately begins to confide in Lill about her __________, according to the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Lester's ex, the one that is tattooed on his arm?
2. Who is tasked with carrying the jars when he/she begins to feel ill?
3. Who is going to go with mother to see Poppa in the hospital?
4. The group begins to realize just how much __________ they are in, according to the story.
5. Who decides to defend Mibs, thinking that Will has done something to hurt her, according to the story?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Lester offered to do for Lill Kiteley when she boards the bus, according to the book?
2. What does Fish do when he hears that Mibs is yelling at Will to stay away, according to the book?
3. What surprises the children when they are finally all in the bus together?
4. How does the Beaumont grandfather explain the gifts that run in their family, according to the book?
5. Why has Miss Rosemary come to stay with the Beaumont family?
6. What does Fish remind Mibs of when it comes to telling others about their powers, according to the book?
7. What does the family think is a bad idea, though they don't say anything about it, according to the book?
8. What are the two tattoos that the delivery man has on his opposing arms, according to the book?
9. Why does Mibs want to share the news about what she thinks her savvy is?
10. What happens when Mibs hears words from the drawing on Will's hand, according to the book?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)