|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who scratches at Fish as they try to defend Mibs during this scene of the story?
2. What does Mibs think is her savvy at this point in the story, and she tries to explain this to the others?
(a) Waking people up.
(c) Remembering tattoos.
(d) Hearing voices.
3. Who is Mibs surprised to see curled up behind her when they're on the bus?
4. Bobbi claims the bus is one that's for ________, and Lill says that she will fit right in, according to the story.
(b) Those who are lost.
5. Who finally wipes away the ink that's on Will's hand, realizing that's what Mibs wanted all along?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Rosemary want to plan, though the others think it may be a bad idea?
2. Who wakes up suddenly on the morning of Mibs' birthday party, according to the story?
3. Rocket's power is the power of ___________, according to the story and this can get him into trouble.
4. What is Lester's last name, as revealed within the story when he asks the children where they are from?
5. What is the kind of pie that Samson requests when they arrive at the diner?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Beaumont grandfather explain the gifts that run in their family, according to the book?
2. What does the family think is a bad idea, though they don't say anything about it, according to the book?
3. What does the family find out during a phone call in the middle of dinnertime, according to the book?
4. What does Mibs begin to worry about as she continues to hear things from others around her?
5. Why does Mibs want to share the news about what she thinks her savvy is?
6. What has Lester offered to do for Lill Kiteley when she boards the bus, according to the book?
7. What was the savvy of Grandpa that was displayed during Rocket's thirteenth birthday, according to the book?
8. What had Mibs' mother told her about her savvy when she was much younger, according to the book?
9. Why has Miss Rosemary come to stay with the Beaumont family?
10. How does Mibs decide that she will get to Salina in order to help her father, according to the book?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)