|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Lester's mother, who takes up space on Lester as another tattoo?
2. Who is chastised for making fun of her mother as she is told she will need to attend the party?
3. The group begins to realize just how much __________ they are in, according to the story.
4. Where did Momma and Poppa meet each other, according to the story?
(a) Grocery store.
5. What does Will present to Mibs as a birthday present, according to the story?
(d) Pen set.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who admits to Mibs in her voices that she was the one who threw the dog to the side of the road?
2. Who confessed to Mibs that while she was not perfect, she just had a knack for getting everything right?
3. Grandpa has the power to move and create _________, according to the story.
4. What does Mibs tell Will to do in order to help keep the voices from making her go crazy, according to the story?
5. Who hopes no one will attend the party that Miss Rosemary is planning?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened after Rocket felt ill while carrying the jars of songs, according to the book?
2. How does Mibs decide that she will get to Salina in order to help her father, according to the book?
3. What are the two tattoos that the delivery man has on his opposing arms, according to the book?
4. What happened as a result of Fish receiving his savvy when he turned thirteen, according to the book?
5. What are the thoughts that keep Mibs awake at night during the story?
6. What happens when Mibs hears words from the drawing on Will's hand, according to the book?
7. What does Fish do when he hears that Mibs is yelling at Will to stay away, according to the book?
8. What are the two events that cause Mibs to think they might be related to her savvy, according to the book?
9. What was the savvy of Grandpa that was displayed during Rocket's thirteenth birthday, according to the book?
10. Where does Poppa like to take the children until he can build them one of their own, according to the book?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)