|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Rosemary want to plan, though the others think it may be a bad idea?
(a) A coming home party.
(b) Momma's birthday.
(c) Mibs' birthday.
(d) Poppa's birthday.
2. What does Fish create once he hears about his father's condition?
(c) Power outage.
3. What happens as a result of Rocket's savvy coming on during his birthday party?
(c) Peace movement.
4. Who finally wipes away the ink that's on Will's hand, realizing that's what Mibs wanted all along?
(b) No one.
5. Who decides to defend Mibs, thinking that Will has done something to hurt her, according to the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Lester's ex, the one that is tattooed on his arm?
2. Who explains to Mibs about why the Beaumont children have their special powers, according to the story?
3. The Beaumonts' special powers are inherited by ___________, according to the story.
4. How many tattoos does Mibs discover are on the delivery men, according to the story?
5. Who is going to go with mother to see Poppa in the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the two tattoos that the delivery man has on his opposing arms, according to the book?
2. What had Mibs' mother told her about her savvy when she was much younger, according to the book?
3. What does Will present to Mibs for her birthday present, according to the book?
4. Why is Mibs self-conscious about the dress she is wearing, even though Lill compliments her on it, according to the book?
5. What was the savvy of Grandpa that was displayed during Rocket's thirteenth birthday, according to the book?
6. How did Poppa first learn about savvies when he was with the children's mother, according to the book?
7. What does Mibs begin to worry about as she continues to hear things from others around her?
8. Why does Mibs want to share the news about what she thinks her savvy is?
9. What does the family find out during a phone call in the middle of dinnertime, according to the book?
10. Why has Miss Rosemary come to stay with the Beaumont family?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)