|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lester promise to drive Lill when she is taken onto the bus, according to the story?
(a) No where.
2. The Beaumont children's mother's savvy is ___________, which is something that causes everything to be just right.
3. What does Mibs decide to draw on Will when she receives a pen and doesn't have any paper?
4. Mibs explains to the delivery man that they only need a ride to __________.
5. What does Lill compliment Mibs about, according to the story?
(a) Her savvy.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her dress.
(d) Her book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confessed to Mibs that while she was not perfect, she just had a knack for getting everything right?
2. Mibs talks about how hard it is for the Beaumont family to make ________, since they have to mostly keep to themselves.
3. What does Will present to Mibs as a birthday present, according to the story?
4. The group begins to realize just how much __________ they are in, according to the story.
5. The Beaumonts' special powers are inherited by ___________, according to the story.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Fish remind Mibs of when it comes to telling others about their powers, according to the book?
2. What happened as a result of Fish receiving his savvy when he turned thirteen, according to the book?
3. How does Mibs decide that she will get to Salina in order to help her father, according to the book?
4. How did Poppa first learn about savvies when he was with the children's mother, according to the book?
5. Why is Mibs self-conscious about the dress she is wearing, even though Lill compliments her on it, according to the book?
6. Why has Miss Rosemary come to stay with the Beaumont family?
7. What is the surprising news the children hear about the trip on the bus, according to the book?
8. What does Will present to Mibs for her birthday present, according to the book?
9. What causes Lill to ask if the bus the children are on is a bus for misfit children, according to the book?
10. What are the two events that cause Mibs to think they might be related to her savvy, according to the book?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)