|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who talks to the other children in order to share that they are hungry and they need to eat?
2. Why is Poppa in a coma, according to the story and according to the phone call?
(c) Car accident.
(d) No one knows.
3. Who is going to go with mother to see Poppa in the hospital?
4. Mibs talks about how hard it is for the Beaumont family to make ________, since they have to mostly keep to themselves.
(a) Special events.
5. Fish notes that no should know about his/her savvies except for ________ and those who might become family.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bobbi is bored, she kicks Fish, which causes him to lose control of his savvy and ___________.
2. Lester has several stops in _________ before he will be making his way to Salina.
3. Who decides to defend Mibs, thinking that Will has done something to hurt her, according to the story?
4. Who is chastised for making fun of her mother as she is told she will need to attend the party?
5. Who arrives to ask Mibs about the sudden storm that took place when they were on the bus, according to the story?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Fish remind Mibs of when it comes to telling others about their powers, according to the book?
2. What surprises the children when they are finally all in the bus together?
3. What does the family think is a bad idea, though they don't say anything about it, according to the book?
4. How does Bobbi help Mibs feel less self-conscious at the start of this section, according to the book?
5. What had Mibs' mother told her about her savvy when she was much younger, according to the book?
6. What does Lester tell Lill about Carlene and about the future of their relationship, according to the book?
7. How does Mibs explain her savvy to Fish when he asks her about it in the diner, according to the book?
8. What does Fish do when he hears that Mibs is yelling at Will to stay away, according to the book?
9. What was the savvy of Grandpa that was displayed during Rocket's thirteenth birthday, according to the book?
10. What does Mibs tell Fish when he rises as he smells a larger body of water, according to the book?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)