|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children help Grandpa bottle at Rocket's birthday party, according to the story?
(a) Lightning bugs.
(c) Sound waves.
2. Who grabs Mibs before she walks into her party and reminds her of the danger that might be present?
(b) No one.
3. What does Will present to Mibs as a birthday present, according to the story?
(b) Pen set.
4. How many tattoos does Mibs discover are on the delivery men, according to the story?
5. The family decides to move to the middle of _____________ in order to avoid causing troubles for others around them.
(d) The United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pet does Samson have that was hibernating, but awakens when Mibs wakes up one morning?
2. Who is going to go with mother to see Poppa in the hospital?
3. Who dramatically declines to bandage the boys after all of the ruckus at the back of the bus?
4. Lill notices some of the children are injured and asks if this is a bus for ___________, according to the story.
5. The Beaumont children's mother's savvy is ___________, which is something that causes everything to be just right.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mibs self-conscious about the dress she is wearing, even though Lill compliments her on it, according to the book?
2. What is the surprising news the children hear about the trip on the bus, according to the book?
3. What happened after Rocket felt ill while carrying the jars of songs, according to the book?
4. Where does Poppa like to take the children until he can build them one of their own, according to the book?
5. What does Mibs begin to worry about as she continues to hear things from others around her?
6. What does Fish remind Mibs of when it comes to telling others about their powers, according to the book?
7. What does Fish do when he hears that Mibs is yelling at Will to stay away, according to the book?
8. What surprises the children when they are finally all in the bus together?
9. What does Bobbi's tattoo reveal to Mibs as she is formulating the plan, according to the book?
10. What are the thoughts that keep Mibs awake at night during the story?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)