|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Mibs' father get the tattoo on his arm, according to the way the story is told?
(a) When he was in a camp.
(c) Last week.
2. Who wakes up suddenly on the morning of Mibs' birthday party, according to the story?
3. The tattoos reveal to Mibs that the delivery man is a _________ and the children have only to ask for help to get it.
(b) Mean person.
(c) Kid person.
4. What is the color of the dress that Mibs decides to wear for her special day?
5. Mibs explains to the delivery man that they only need a ride to __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of tattoo does Bobbi have, which causes Mibs to think about her differently?
2. Who doesn't like the other girls ogling Will the way they do when they're at school, according to the story?
3. What is the kind of pie that Samson requests when they arrive at the diner?
4. Who is the person that helps Fish reign in his savvy, with just a single touch, according to the story?
5. Mibs talks about how hard it is for the Beaumont family to make ________, since they have to mostly keep to themselves.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the two events that cause Mibs to think they might be related to her savvy, according to the book?
2. What surprises the children when they are finally all in the bus together?
3. What does Fish do when he hears that Mibs is yelling at Will to stay away, according to the book?
4. What does Fish remind Mibs of when it comes to telling others about their powers, according to the book?
5. What does the family find out during a phone call in the middle of dinnertime, according to the book?
6. What does Mibs begin to worry about as she continues to hear things from others around her?
7. How does Mibs decide that she will get to Salina in order to help her father, according to the book?
8. What had Mibs' mother told her about her savvy when she was much younger, according to the book?
9. What is the surprising news the children hear about the trip on the bus, according to the book?
10. What does the family think is a bad idea, though they don't say anything about it, according to the book?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)