|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Mibs' father get the tattoo on his arm, according to the way the story is told?
(c) Last week.
(d) When he was in a camp.
2. Who is the member of the family who does not have a savvy and never will?
3. When Bobbi is bored, she kicks Fish, which causes him to lose control of his savvy and ___________.
(a) Turn invisible.
(b) Blow out the radiator.
(c) Create winds.
(d) Do nothing.
4. Who is tasked with carrying the jars when he/she begins to feel ill?
5. The Beaumonts' special powers are inherited by ___________, according to the story.
(a) Special tonics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Grandpa actually claims to have created ___________, in one of his stories to others.
2. What is the hospital where Poppa is being cared for, according to the story?
3. Who is chastised for making fun of her mother as she is told she will need to attend the party?
4. Lill notices some of the children are injured and asks if this is a bus for ___________, according to the story.
5. Who is Mibs surprised to see curled up behind her when they're on the bus?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Mibs calls her parents to let them know she's all right, according to the book?
2. What happens when Mibs hears words from the drawing on Will's hand, according to the book?
3. What does Mibs suddenly think in her mind when Bobbi enters the back room to check up on her, according to the book?
4. What does Mibs learn from the TV report when she is resting in the back of the restaurant, according to the book?
5. What does Lill tell Mibs as she is falling asleep that night in the hotel, according to the book?
6. What happened after Rocket felt ill while carrying the jars of songs, according to the book?
7. What does Fish remind Mibs of when it comes to telling others about their powers, according to the book?
8. What has Lester offered to do for Lill Kiteley when she boards the bus, according to the book?
9. What does Mibs say to Miss Rosemary in order to talk her out of planning the party?
10. What does it mean that a person needs to scumble a savvy, according to Mibs' mother?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)