|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mibs surprised to see curled up behind her when they're on the bus?
2. Who confessed to Mibs that while she was not perfect, she just had a knack for getting everything right?
3. Fish notes that no should know about his/her savvies except for ________ and those who might become family.
4. Where does Mibs hide after hearing words from the picture she's drawn on Will?
(a) In her bed.
(b) Under the cot.
(c) Under a table.
(d) In a bathroom.
5. Who grabs Mibs before she walks into her party and reminds her of the danger that might be present?
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives to ask Mibs about the sudden storm that took place when they were on the bus, according to the story?
2. What is the color of the flower that Mibs pins to her dress, according to the story?
3. Who explains to Mibs about why the Beaumont children have their special powers, according to the story?
4. Being ________ often means that a person will be lonely, as no one wants to be friends with someone who has no flaws.
5. Who is the member of the family who does not have a savvy and never will?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Mibs hears words from the drawing on Will's hand, according to the book?
2. What happened after Rocket felt ill while carrying the jars of songs, according to the book?
3. What does the family find out during a phone call in the middle of dinnertime, according to the book?
4. What does Mibs say to Miss Rosemary in order to talk her out of planning the party?
5. What causes Lill to ask if the bus the children are on is a bus for misfit children, according to the book?
6. What does the family think is a bad idea, though they don't say anything about it, according to the book?
7. What is the special event for which Mibs is waiting in the first few pages of the story?
8. What are the two tattoos that the delivery man has on his opposing arms, according to the book?
9. Why has Miss Rosemary come to stay with the Beaumont family?
10. What does Bobbi's tattoo reveal to Mibs as she is formulating the plan, according to the book?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)