|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fish's concern for Mibs causes _________ in the area, according to the story.
(a) Small winds.
(c) Light bulbs to shatter.
2. Fish notes that no should know about his/her savvies except for ________ and those who might become family.
3. Who is the member of the family who does not have a savvy and never will?
4. Being ________ often means that a person will be lonely, as no one wants to be friends with someone who has no flaws.
5. Rocket's power is the power of ___________, according to the story and this can get him into trouble.
(c) Causing fires.
(d) Creating land.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lester promise to drive Lill when she is taken onto the bus, according to the story?
2. What kind of pet does Samson have that was hibernating, but awakens when Mibs wakes up one morning?
3. Mibs immediately begins to confide in Lill about her __________, according to the story.
4. Whose tattoo ends up telling Mibs that someone else is worried about Mibs and whether she is all right?
5. The tattoos reveal to Mibs that the delivery man is a _________ and the children have only to ask for help to get it.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Fish do when he hears that Mibs is yelling at Will to stay away, according to the book?
2. Are Lester and Lill going to get into trouble for helping the children during their journey, according to the book?
3. How does Mibs decide that she will get to Salina in order to help her father, according to the book?
4. What does Fish remind Mibs of when it comes to telling others about their powers, according to the book?
5. What are the two events that cause Mibs to think they might be related to her savvy, according to the book?
6. What does Bobbi's tattoo reveal to Mibs as she is formulating the plan, according to the book?
7. What does Lester tell Lill about Carlene and about the future of their relationship, according to the book?
8. What is Mibs furious about having to hear during the entire trip, according to the book?
9. What happens as a result of Ozzie seeing the children on the news report in the diner, according to the book?
10. What happens at the last moment when Fish finally can control his savvy in the first part of the chapter?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)