|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grandpa actually claims to have created ___________, in one of his stories to others.
2. Who is chastised for making fun of her mother as she is told she will need to attend the party?
3. What is the kind of pie that Samson requests when they arrive at the diner?
(a) Banana Cream.
4. The Beaumont children's mother's savvy is ___________, which is something that causes everything to be just right.
5. What happens to the children once their special powers arrive?
(a) They are home-schooled.
(b) They are sent away.
(c) They go to a regular school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Being ________ often means that a person will be lonely, as no one wants to be friends with someone who has no flaws.
2. What is Lester's last name, as revealed within the story when he asks the children where they are from?
3. Mibs' mother always points out that everyone has a hidden _________, though he/she may never realize it.
4. What did Fish cause during his first encounter with his special power?
5. Who is going to take care of the children while Momma is away visiting Poppa, according to the story?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Poppa first learn about savvies when he was with the children's mother, according to the book?
2. Why is Mibs self-conscious about the dress she is wearing, even though Lill compliments her on it, according to the book?
3. What was the savvy of Grandpa that was displayed during Rocket's thirteenth birthday, according to the book?
4. What is the surprising news the children hear about the trip on the bus, according to the book?
5. What does Bobbi's tattoo reveal to Mibs as she is formulating the plan, according to the book?
6. What are the two tattoos that the delivery man has on his opposing arms, according to the book?
7. What surprises the children when they are finally all in the bus together?
8. What happened after Rocket felt ill while carrying the jars of songs, according to the book?
9. What are the thoughts that keep Mibs awake at night during the story?
10. What does the family think is a bad idea, though they don't say anything about it, according to the book?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)