|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who grabs Mibs before she walks into her party and reminds her of the danger that might be present?
(c) No one.
2. Who finally wipes away the ink that's on Will's hand, realizing that's what Mibs wanted all along?
(c) No one.
3. What does Fish create once he hears about his father's condition?
(c) Power outage.
4. Who scratches at Fish as they try to defend Mibs during this scene of the story?
5. The family decides to move to the middle of _____________ in order to avoid causing troubles for others around them.
(a) The United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dramatically declines to bandage the boys after all of the ruckus at the back of the bus?
2. Mibs talks about how she doesn't have any friends, and _________ reminds Mibs they are friends.
3. Who explains to Mibs about why the Beaumont children have their special powers, according to the story?
4. Where did Momma and Poppa meet each other, according to the story?
5. The group begins to realize just how much __________ they are in, according to the story.
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Poppa like to take the children until he can build them one of their own, according to the book?
2. How do Fish and Rocket respond to the news about their father, according to the book?
3. Who are the women's voices in Mibs' head that are arguing, according to the book?
4. What are the two events that cause Mibs to think they might be related to her savvy, according to the book?
5. What was the savvy of Grandpa that was displayed during Rocket's thirteenth birthday, according to the book?
6. What does Fish remind Mibs of when it comes to telling others about their powers, according to the book?
7. What happened as a result of Fish receiving his savvy when he turned thirteen, according to the book?
8. What are the two tattoos that the delivery man has on his opposing arms, according to the book?
9. What is the special event for which Mibs is waiting in the first few pages of the story?
10. What happened after Rocket felt ill while carrying the jars of songs, according to the book?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)