|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mibs wonders if all the __________ are simply just a sign of a mental disease that she didn't realize she'd had before.
(d) Voices in her head.
2. Who talks to the other children in order to share that they are hungry and they need to eat?
3. Mibs immediately begins to confide in Lill about her __________, according to the story.
4. Where does Mibs hide after hearing words from the picture she's drawn on Will?
(a) In a bathroom.
(b) Under the cot.
(c) In her bed.
(d) Under a table.
5. Grandpa has the power to move and create _________, according to the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the hospital where Poppa is being cared for, according to the story?
2. Who grabs Mibs before she walks into her party and reminds her of the danger that might be present?
3. The family decides to move to the middle of _____________ in order to avoid causing troubles for others around them.
4. The Beaumont children's mother's savvy is ___________, which is something that causes everything to be just right.
5. Mibs' mother always points out that everyone has a hidden _________, though he/she may never realize it.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mibs want to share the news about what she thinks her savvy is?
2. What had Mibs' mother told her about her savvy when she was much younger, according to the book?
3. What does Bobbi's tattoo reveal to Mibs as she is formulating the plan, according to the book?
4. What is the special event for which Mibs is waiting in the first few pages of the story?
5. What causes Lill to ask if the bus the children are on is a bus for misfit children, according to the book?
6. What has Lester offered to do for Lill Kiteley when she boards the bus, according to the book?
7. What does Fish do when he hears that Mibs is yelling at Will to stay away, according to the book?
8. How do Fish and Rocket respond to the news about their father, according to the book?
9. What is the surprising news the children hear about the trip on the bus, according to the book?
10. Who are the women's voices in Mibs' head that are arguing, according to the book?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)