|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives to ask Mibs about the sudden storm that took place when they were on the bus, according to the story?
(c) No one.
2. What kind of tattoo does Bobbi have, which causes Mibs to think about her differently?
(a) Picture of her mom.
3. Who hopes no one will attend the party that Miss Rosemary is planning?
4. Bobbi claims the bus is one that's for ________, and Lill says that she will fit right in, according to the story.
(b) Those who are lost.
5. Lester has several stops in _________ before he will be making his way to Salina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lill going when she encountered a stall with her car, according to the story?
2. Grandpa actually claims to have created ___________, in one of his stories to others.
3. Who explains to Mibs about why the Beaumont children have their special powers, according to the story?
4. What does Miss Rosemary want to plan, though the others think it may be a bad idea?
5. What kind of bus catches Mibs' eye as she tries to make a plan to see her father?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Mibs when she first walks into the diner, according to the book?
2. What is the reason that Mibs gives for Lester not listening to Carlene anymore, according to the book?
3. Why does Mibs want to share the news about what she thinks her savvy is?
4. What does Mibs do for the homeless man when she encounters him again, according to the book?
5. Why is Mibs self-conscious about the dress she is wearing, even though Lill compliments her on it, according to the book?
6. What happens when Mibs hears words from the drawing on Will's hand, according to the book?
7. What happened as a result of Fish receiving his savvy when he turned thirteen, according to the book?
8. Where does Lester choose to sleep when they have finally secured two rooms at a hotel, according to the book?
9. What happens to cause silence to spread over the children and that makes Lill concerned, according to the book?
10. How does Mibs decide that she will get to Salina in order to help her father, according to the book?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)