Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will threaten to tell others about Bobbi when they board the bus?
(b) Her curfew.
(c) Her grades.
(d) Her recipes.
2. What happens to the children once their special powers arrive?
(a) They are home-schooled.
(b) They are sent away.
(d) They go to a regular school.
3. Mibs talks about how she doesn't have any friends, and _________ reminds Mibs they are friends.
4. What does Mibs remember about her father regarding the desire he had to build a _________ for the family.
(c) New room.
(d) Porch swing.
5. What is the hospital where Poppa is being cared for, according to the story?
(d) Nevada City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives to ask Mibs about the sudden storm that took place when they were on the bus, according to the story?
2. The Beaumonts' special powers are inherited by ___________, according to the story.
3. Mibs explains to the delivery man that they only need a ride to __________.
4. Mibs talks about how hard it is for the Beaumont family to make ________, since they have to mostly keep to themselves.
5. Rocket claims that _________ never get earth-shattering savvies like the ones he and his brothers have.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mibs ask Bobbi when she admits that she wants to kiss Rocket, according to the book?
2. What happened after Rocket felt ill while carrying the jars of songs, according to the book?
3. Are Lester and Lill going to get into trouble for helping the children during their journey, according to the book?
4. Why is Mibs self-conscious about the dress she is wearing, even though Lill compliments her on it, according to the book?
5. How does Mibs decide that she will get to Salina in order to help her father, according to the book?
6. What does the family think is a bad idea, though they don't say anything about it, according to the book?
7. What is Mibs' response when Rocket asks Mibs about her savvy at the end of the story, according to the book?
8. What causes Lill to ask if the bus the children are on is a bus for misfit children, according to the book?
9. What are the two tattoos that the delivery man has on his opposing arms, according to the book?
10. What is the reason that Mibs gives for Lester not listening to Carlene anymore, according to the book?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)