|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mibs think is her savvy at this point in the story, and she tries to explain this to the others?
(a) Waking people up.
(b) Hearing voices.
(d) Remembering tattoos.
2. Who scratches at Fish as they try to defend Mibs during this scene of the story?
3. Who decides to defend Mibs, thinking that Will has done something to hurt her, according to the story?
4. Why is Poppa in a coma, according to the story and according to the phone call?
(b) No one knows.
(d) Car accident.
5. The Beaumont children's mother's savvy is ___________, which is something that causes everything to be just right.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who grabs Mibs before she walks into her party and reminds her of the danger that might be present?
2. In what town does Mibs decide to move away from the group in order to avoid the talking tattoos?
3. Mibs talks about how she doesn't have any friends, and _________ reminds Mibs they are friends.
4. Being ________ often means that a person will be lonely, as no one wants to be friends with someone who has no flaws.
5. Who confessed to Mibs that while she was not perfect, she just had a knack for getting everything right?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bobbi's tattoo reveal to Mibs as she is formulating the plan, according to the book?
2. What does Will present to Mibs for her birthday present, according to the book?
3. What are the thoughts that keep Mibs awake at night during the story?
4. Where does Poppa like to take the children until he can build them one of their own, according to the book?
5. What does Mibs say to Miss Rosemary in order to talk her out of planning the party?
6. What does the family think is a bad idea, though they don't say anything about it, according to the book?
7. What had Mibs' mother told her about her savvy when she was much younger, according to the book?
8. How does the Beaumont grandfather explain the gifts that run in their family, according to the book?
9. What surprises the children when they are finally all in the bus together?
10. Why has Miss Rosemary come to stay with the Beaumont family?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)