|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mibs also leave for the homeless man, knowing that her father would understand?
(b) Purple silk flower.
2. Mibs doubts that her running away was only because she wanted to save her __________.
3. Mibs is grateful to get to know Bobbi through _______ instead of through inner secrets from a tattoo.
4. Who helps Mibs with her ill-fitting outfit, which is a surprising gesture to the reader?
(b) No one.
5. What does Lill say that she will find for the children when she gets back in control of the situation?
6. Who does Mibs drag out from under a table because she feels she needs to be able to see this person all the time?
7. Who does Will manage to pull Mibs away from during this chapter, according to the story?
(a) No one.
(b) Homeless man.
(c) Diner owner.
8. What does Mibs learn about the tattoo that Bobbi has, which explains why she can't hear it anymore?
(a) It was just done.
(b) It was done at home.
(d) It was done in jail.
9. What is a sign that Fish is having troubles scumbling his savvy at this point in time?
(a) Storm clouds.
(c) A flood.
(d) Power outages.
10. Who notices that Will has kissed Mibs and sends some water at them playfully?
11. Who has a plan that will allow the children to avoid calling home, according to the story?
12. Who asks about the black eye and the scratches on the children during this chaotic scene?
(a) No one.
13. Who is able to mimic her mother's voice well and fools Lill when she does so?
(c) No one.
14. Whose thoughts is Mibs listening to during this section of the story?
15. Who would normally have been nervous to pass by water, as Mibs points out when walking past the pool?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mibs realize is not on the bus after he/she hurriedly escapes from Carlene's trailer?
2. There is a ___________ report on the TV, which causes the children to realize just how serious their disappearance is.
3. Mibs does point out that Bobbi's being a _________ might cause her to prove she isn't a good two shoes all the time.
4. Who does Bobbi call when she is supposed to be calling home, according to the story?
5. What does Lill talk to Lester about in order to calm him down about the situation?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)