|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bobbi call when she is supposed to be calling home, according to the story?
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her teacher.
(d) The boy's room.
2. What went wild at the funeral, according to Mibs' recollection of the events that transpired?
3. Who is going to take the children to Salina, according to the story?
(b) The Meeks.
4. Mother explains that a person will need to _______ his/her savvy in order to learn to control it.
5. Who does Lill point out is probably not in, as she takes Mibs to a back room in order to lie down?
(b) A security guard.
(c) The police.
6. Mibs does point out that Bobbi's being a _________ might cause her to prove she isn't a good two shoes all the time.
(b) Pastor's daughter.
(c) Good girl.
(d) Single girl.
7. Mibs is grateful to get to know Bobbi through _______ instead of through inner secrets from a tattoo.
8. Who takes the child who has to go to the bathroom to the room, according to the story?
(a) No one.
9. Mibs doubts that her running away was only because she wanted to save her __________.
10. Bobbi tells Mibs to take things ___________ when it comes to an older boy, according to the story.
11. There is a ___________ report on the TV, which causes the children to realize just how serious their disappearance is.
(c) Town Hall.
(d) Missing children.
12. Who goes back into the diner in order to get the pie that Samson really wanted, according to the story?
13. Mibs realizes that Bill is Will's __________, and she bursts into tears as she explains what has happened.
14. Whose ink is finally washed off, which causes Mibs to feel relieved, according to the story?
15. Whose tattoo continuously asks Mibs if she can guess what this character is thinking, according to the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has to go to the bathroom when the bus finally arrives at Carlene's house?
2. What does Mibs also leave for the homeless man, knowing that her father would understand?
3. What is a sign that Fish is having troubles scumbling his savvy at this point in time?
4. What does Carlene do when she recognizes the children from the television station?
5. Who does the man in the state police uniform look like when Mibs sees him coming up to their group?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)