|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mibs realizes that Bill is Will's __________, and she bursts into tears as she explains what has happened.
2. Who is blowing a strong storm in the alley when Mibs is thinking about her mother?
(a) No one.
3. What does Mibs tell Lester about Carlene? That she is ____________, according to the story.
4. _______ forgives the children for their lies, knowing that their intentions were good overall.
5. Lester's thoughts only focus on ________ after Lill says that she wants to be with him.
(c) The delivery route.
6. Mibs explains to ________ about her ability to hear what drawings are telling her by demonstrating it.
7. Many of the truckers and the patrons at the diner have _________, which cause Mibs to feel overwhelmed.
8. Mibs doubts that her running away was only because she wanted to save her __________.
9. Mibs looks out the window and thinks to herself that it is time for Poppa to ___________.
(a) Wake up.
10. Mibs does point out that Bobbi's being a _________ might cause her to prove she isn't a good two shoes all the time.
(a) Good girl.
(b) Pastor's daughter.
(c) Single girl.
11. Mibs believes that the ________ she can hear from Lester are ingrained in him so that that's all he can hear too.
12. Who tells Mibs that one can never tell if a bad situation is going to turn into a good thing?
13. There is a ___________ report on the TV, which causes the children to realize just how serious their disappearance is.
(a) Town Hall.
(b) Missing children.
14. Who does Mibs drag out from under a table because she feels she needs to be able to see this person all the time?
15. Who is finally able to control his/her savvy, allowing the children to become fast friends again?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose voices has been belittling Lester during the entire trip, according to the story?
2. Who begins to push the children out of the diner after seeing the report on the TV, according to the story?
3. Who decides to grab Mibs and pull her underwater when they are in the pool?
4. What does Lill say that she will find for the children when she gets back in control of the situation?
5. _________ realizes that in any situation, good and bad are mixed up together, according to the story.
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)