|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many of the truckers and the patrons at the diner have _________, which cause Mibs to feel overwhelmed.
2. What is a sign that Fish is having troubles scumbling his savvy at this point in time?
(a) Power outages.
(b) Storm clouds.
(d) A flood.
3. Whose tattoo continuously asks Mibs if she can guess what this character is thinking, according to the story?
4. What does Mibs put on and then suddenly take off, according to the story?
(b) Bathing suit.
(c) Ponytail holder.
(d) Lip gloss.
5. Who takes the child who has to go to the bathroom to the room, according to the story?
(b) No one.
6. Mibs explains to ________ about her ability to hear what drawings are telling her by demonstrating it.
7. Where does Lester decide to sleep after the group arrives at its final destination?
8. Who tells Mibs that one can never tell if a bad situation is going to turn into a good thing?
9. What does Ozzie throw at Lill, telling her that it should cover her last check, according to the story?
10. Whose ink is finally washed off, which causes Mibs to feel relieved, according to the story?
11. What helps to push Ozzie down when the children are rushing him during this chaotic scene?
(d) A crowbar.
12. Whose thoughts is Mibs listening to during this section of the story?
13. Who has to go to the bathroom when the bus finally arrives at Carlene's house?
14. Who would normally have been nervous to pass by water, as Mibs points out when walking past the pool?
15. _______ forgives the children for their lies, knowing that their intentions were good overall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are power outages occurring, according to the news report on the small TV in the back of the diner?
2. Mibs understands that the _________ are in serious trouble and that it is her fault, according to the story.
3. Who is finally able to control his/her savvy, allowing the children to become fast friends again?
4. What are the children going to do once Lill makes the arrangements, according to the story and according to Lill?
5. Who tells the children that Poppa is in grave condition and needs to have his family around him?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)