|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many of the truckers and the patrons at the diner have _________, which cause Mibs to feel overwhelmed.
2. What is a sign that Fish is having troubles scumbling his savvy at this point in time?
(a) A flood.
(b) Power outages.
(c) Storm clouds.
3. Who does Mibs drag out from under a table because she feels she needs to be able to see this person all the time?
4. Who asks about the black eye and the scratches on the children during this chaotic scene?
(c) No one.
5. Who helps Mibs with her ill-fitting outfit, which is a surprising gesture to the reader?
(c) No one.
6. Who has to go to the bathroom when the bus finally arrives at Carlene's house?
7. What does Mibs learn about the tattoo that Bobbi has, which explains why she can't hear it anymore?
(a) It was just done.
(b) It was done in jail.
(c) It was done at home.
8. Mibs does point out that Bobbi's being a _________ might cause her to prove she isn't a good two shoes all the time.
(a) Single girl.
(c) Good girl.
(d) Pastor's daughter.
9. Mibs understands that the _________ are in serious trouble and that it is her fault, according to the story.
(b) Diner customers.
10. Who is blowing a strong storm in the alley when Mibs is thinking about her mother?
(d) No one.
11. Where are power outages occurring, according to the news report on the small TV in the back of the diner?
(a) No where.
(b) In town.
12. Who begins to push the children out of the diner after seeing the report on the TV, according to the story?
13. Lester's thoughts only focus on ________ after Lill says that she wants to be with him.
(d) The delivery route.
14. Mibs believes that the ________ she can hear from Lester are ingrained in him so that that's all he can hear too.
15. What does Lester lament having to do in the morning, according to the story?
(a) Bring the children home.
(b) Go to church.
(c) Read a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes the child who has to go to the bathroom to the room, according to the story?
2. Whose voices has been belittling Lester during the entire trip, according to the story?
3. Who tells Mibs that one can never tell if a bad situation is going to turn into a good thing?
4. What does Fish provide when he begins to realize that Bobbi and Will are onto the power of Mibs?
5. Who goes back into the diner in order to get the pie that Samson really wanted, according to the story?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)