|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is able to mimic her mother's voice well and fools Lill when she does so?
(b) No one.
2. Who would normally have been nervous to pass by water, as Mibs points out when walking past the pool?
3. Who takes the child who has to go to the bathroom to the room, according to the story?
(b) No one.
4. Who begins to push the children out of the diner after seeing the report on the TV, according to the story?
5. What does Lester lament having to do in the morning, according to the story?
(a) Bring the children home.
(b) Go to church.
(d) Read a book.
6. Who notices that Will has kissed Mibs and sends some water at them playfully?
7. Who does Will manage to pull Mibs away from during this chapter, according to the story?
(a) No one.
(c) Homeless man.
(d) Diner owner.
8. What helps to push Ozzie down when the children are rushing him during this chaotic scene?
(d) A crowbar.
9. Who does Lill point out is probably not in, as she takes Mibs to a back room in order to lie down?
(a) A security guard.
(d) The police.
10. Bobbi tells Mibs to take things ___________ when it comes to an older boy, according to the story.
11. What causes Fish to rise as they are traveling to the last destination for Lester's delivery route?
(c) Power station.
(d) Large body of water.
12. Mibs had detected the voices getting _________ once Lill and Lester met, according to the story.
13. Mother explains that a person will need to _______ his/her savvy in order to learn to control it.
14. Who does Mibs drag out from under a table because she feels she needs to be able to see this person all the time?
15. There is a ___________ report on the TV, which causes the children to realize just how serious their disappearance is.
(a) Missing children.
(d) Town Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fish provide when he begins to realize that Bobbi and Will are onto the power of Mibs?
2. Who rushes off to tell Will the truth about the Beaumonts, according to the story?
3. What does Carlene do when she recognizes the children from the television station?
4. Lester's voices fade whenever _______ smiles at him, Mibs notices, according to the story.
5. Who yells at Ozzie to show more respect, according to the story?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)