|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ realizes that in any situation, good and bad are mixed up together, according to the story.
2. Who does Mibs realize is not on the bus after he/she hurriedly escapes from Carlene's trailer?
3. Mibs doubts that her running away was only because she wanted to save her __________.
4. Who is finally able to control his/her savvy, allowing the children to become fast friends again?
5. Mother explains that a person will need to _______ his/her savvy in order to learn to control it.
6. Who helps Mibs with her ill-fitting outfit, which is a surprising gesture to the reader?
(c) No one.
7. What does Mibs leave for the homeless man, hearing his cries of anguish as she walks by?
8. How many children are on the bus during the main part of this story?
9. Who does Bobbi admit that she might want to kiss as well, as she is talking to Mibs?
10. Where does Lester decide to sleep after the group arrives at its final destination?
11. Who would normally have been nervous to pass by water, as Mibs points out when walking past the pool?
12. What happens to the voices in Lester's head once Mibs tells him what she has been hearing?
(a) They yell at Mibs.
(b) They get softer.
(c) They go away.
(d) They get louder.
13. Lester's thoughts only focus on ________ after Lill says that she wants to be with him.
(d) The delivery route.
14. Mibs looks out the window and thinks to herself that it is time for Poppa to ___________.
(c) Wake up.
15. Mibs had detected the voices getting _________ once Lill and Lester met, according to the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are power outages occurring, according to the news report on the small TV in the back of the diner?
2. What causes Fish to rise as they are traveling to the last destination for Lester's delivery route?
3. _______ forgives the children for their lies, knowing that their intentions were good overall.
4. What is a sign that Fish is having troubles scumbling his savvy at this point in time?
5. Who is able to mimic her mother's voice well and fools Lill when she does so?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)