|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lill say that she will find for the children when she gets back in control of the situation?
2. Lester's thoughts only focus on ________ after Lill says that she wants to be with him.
(b) The delivery route.
3. Who yells at Ozzie to show more respect, according to the story?
4. Whose death was the worst thing that ever happened to Mibs before her father's injury?
5. Where does Lester decide to sleep after the group arrives at its final destination?
6. Lester's voices fade whenever _______ smiles at him, Mibs notices, according to the story.
7. Who does Mibs realize is not on the bus after he/she hurriedly escapes from Carlene's trailer?
8. What does Lester lament having to do in the morning, according to the story?
(a) Read a book.
(c) Go to church.
(d) Bring the children home.
9. Whose thoughts is Mibs listening to during this section of the story?
10. What does Mibs learn about the tattoo that Bobbi has, which explains why she can't hear it anymore?
(b) It was done at home.
(c) It was done in jail.
(d) It was just done.
11. What does Mibs put on and then suddenly take off, according to the story?
(a) Ponytail holder.
(c) Lip gloss.
(d) Bathing suit.
12. What causes Fish to rise as they are traveling to the last destination for Lester's delivery route?
(a) Large body of water.
(c) Power station.
13. What does Ozzie throw at Lill, telling her that it should cover her last check, according to the story?
14. Who does Bobbi say wants to talk to Mibs next during the charade of the phone call?
(a) Miss Rosemary.
(b) The pastor.
15. Mibs notes that you can never tell who is a ________ deep inside until you get to know them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Will manage to pull Mibs away from during this chapter, according to the story?
2. What does Will do that he admits his father cannot do, according to the story?
3. Who asks about the black eye and the scratches on the children during this chaotic scene?
4. Who goes back into the diner in order to get the pie that Samson really wanted, according to the story?
5. _________ realizes that in any situation, good and bad are mixed up together, according to the story.
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)