|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who points out that the children are in very deep trouble, according to the story?
2. Who does Bobbi admit that she might want to kiss as well, as she is talking to Mibs?
3. Whose tattoo continuously asks Mibs if she can guess what this character is thinking, according to the story?
4. Mibs believes that the ________ she can hear from Lester are ingrained in him so that that's all he can hear too.
5. Who rushes off to tell Will the truth about the Beaumonts, according to the story?
6. Plans are being made for the ______ to come take the children back to their home, according to the story.
7. Who begins to push the children out of the diner after seeing the report on the TV, according to the story?
8. What went wild at the funeral, according to Mibs' recollection of the events that transpired?
9. What does Lill talk to Lester about in order to calm him down about the situation?
(b) Finding a new job.
(c) Running his own business.
(d) Buying a home.
10. Who does Will manage to pull Mibs away from during this chapter, according to the story?
(a) Homeless man.
(c) No one.
(d) Diner owner.
11. Who asks about the black eye and the scratches on the children during this chaotic scene?
(d) No one.
12. Lill remarks about how ________ a woman Miss Rosemary is, according to the story.
13. What does Fish provide when he begins to realize that Bobbi and Will are onto the power of Mibs?
14. Whose thoughts is Mibs listening to during this section of the story?
15. Who is able to mimic her mother's voice well and fools Lill when she does so?
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose voices has been belittling Lester during the entire trip, according to the story?
2. Who leans in and bites Ozzie as they are hiding under the counter during the scuffle, according to the story?
3. Who does Mibs drag out from under a table because she feels she needs to be able to see this person all the time?
4. Who tells Mibs that one can never tell if a bad situation is going to turn into a good thing?
5. Whose death was the worst thing that ever happened to Mibs before her father's injury?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)