|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who yells at Ozzie to show more respect, according to the story?
2. Mibs notes that you can never tell who is a ________ deep inside until you get to know them.
3. Whose voices has been belittling Lester during the entire trip, according to the story?
4. Bobbi tells Mibs to take things ___________ when it comes to an older boy, according to the story.
5. What are the children going to do once Lill makes the arrangements, according to the story and according to Lill?
(b) Eat dinner.
(c) Call their parents.
6. Mibs believes that the ________ she can hear from Lester are ingrained in him so that that's all he can hear too.
7. Who asks about the black eye and the scratches on the children during this chaotic scene?
(d) No one.
8. What causes Fish to rise as they are traveling to the last destination for Lester's delivery route?
(b) Large body of water.
(c) Power station.
9. Who does Will manage to pull Mibs away from during this chapter, according to the story?
(b) Diner owner.
(c) No one.
(d) Homeless man.
10. Mibs is grateful to get to know Bobbi through _______ instead of through inner secrets from a tattoo.
11. What does Lester lament having to do in the morning, according to the story?
(a) Go to church.
(b) Bring the children home.
(d) Read a book.
12. Who has to go to the bathroom when the bus finally arrives at Carlene's house?
13. Who leans in and bites Ozzie as they are hiding under the counter during the scuffle, according to the story?
(a) No one.
14. What happens to the voices in Lester's head once Mibs tells him what she has been hearing?
(a) They go away.
(b) They get louder.
(c) They get softer.
(d) They yell at Mibs.
15. Where are power outages occurring, according to the news report on the small TV in the back of the diner?
(b) In town.
(d) No where.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children are on the bus during the main part of this story?
2. Mibs does point out that Bobbi's being a _________ might cause her to prove she isn't a good two shoes all the time.
3. Who helps Mibs with her ill-fitting outfit, which is a surprising gesture to the reader?
4. Who is finally able to control his/her savvy, allowing the children to become fast friends again?
5. Who knows that he/she is responsible for the situation they are in and wants to protect the adults?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)