|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _______ forgives the children for their lies, knowing that their intentions were good overall.
2. Who is able to mimic her mother's voice well and fools Lill when she does so?
(c) No one.
3. Who tells Mibs that one can never tell if a bad situation is going to turn into a good thing?
4. Mibs understands that the _________ are in serious trouble and that it is her fault, according to the story.
(b) Diner customers.
5. Who points out that the children are in very deep trouble, according to the story?
6. Whose ink is finally washed off, which causes Mibs to feel relieved, according to the story?
7. Plans are being made for the ______ to come take the children back to their home, according to the story.
8. What does Fish think of as Mibs is drawing a picture on his hand, according to the story?
9. Who knows that he/she is responsible for the situation they are in and wants to protect the adults?
10. Who begins to push the children out of the diner after seeing the report on the TV, according to the story?
11. What does Mibs learn about the tattoo that Bobbi has, which explains why she can't hear it anymore?
(a) It was done at home.
(c) It was done in jail.
(d) It was just done.
12. What does Lester lament having to do in the morning, according to the story?
(b) Read a book.
(c) Go to church.
(d) Bring the children home.
13. Whose thoughts is Mibs listening to during this section of the story?
14. Mibs is grateful to get to know Bobbi through _______ instead of through inner secrets from a tattoo.
15. Who has to go to the bathroom when the bus finally arrives at Carlene's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lill remarks about how ________ a woman Miss Rosemary is, according to the story.
2. Who asks about the black eye and the scratches on the children during this chaotic scene?
3. Mibs notes that you can never tell who is a ________ deep inside until you get to know them.
4. _________ realizes that in any situation, good and bad are mixed up together, according to the story.
5. What causes Fish to rise as they are traveling to the last destination for Lester's delivery route?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)