|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a plan that will allow the children to avoid calling home, according to the story?
2. What does Mibs put on and then suddenly take off, according to the story?
(a) Bathing suit.
(c) Ponytail holder.
(d) Lip gloss.
3. What comes loose as a result of Fish's savvy, according to the story?
4. What does Mibs learn about the tattoo that Bobbi has, which explains why she can't hear it anymore?
(b) It was done in jail.
(c) It was just done.
(d) It was done at home.
5. What does Ozzie throw at Lill, telling her that it should cover her last check, according to the story?
6. What happens to the voices in Lester's head once Mibs tells him what she has been hearing?
(a) They get louder.
(b) They get softer.
(c) They go away.
(d) They yell at Mibs.
7. Whose tattoo continuously asks Mibs if she can guess what this character is thinking, according to the story?
8. Who does Bobbi admit that she might want to kiss as well, as she is talking to Mibs?
9. What does Lill talk to Lester about in order to calm him down about the situation?
(a) Buying a home.
(c) Finding a new job.
(d) Running his own business.
10. _________ realizes that in any situation, good and bad are mixed up together, according to the story.
11. What does Mibs change into at the beginning of this section, according to the story?
(c) New dress.
(d) Bathing suit.
12. Who points out that the children are in very deep trouble, according to the story?
13. Who tells the children that Poppa is in grave condition and needs to have his family around him?
14. Who does Mibs drag out from under a table because she feels she needs to be able to see this person all the time?
15. Where does Lester decide to sleep after the group arrives at its final destination?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose death was the worst thing that ever happened to Mibs before her father's injury?
2. Mibs notes that you can never tell who is a ________ deep inside until you get to know them.
3. Who does Bobbi say wants to talk to Mibs next during the charade of the phone call?
4. Where are power outages occurring, according to the news report on the small TV in the back of the diner?
5. Who does Will manage to pull Mibs away from during this chapter, according to the story?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)