|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lill remarks about how ________ a woman Miss Rosemary is, according to the story.
2. What does Mibs leave for the homeless man, hearing his cries of anguish as she walks by?
3. What does Fish provide when he begins to realize that Bobbi and Will are onto the power of Mibs?
4. Mibs believes that the ________ she can hear from Lester are ingrained in him so that that's all he can hear too.
5. What helps to push Ozzie down when the children are rushing him during this chaotic scene?
(c) A crowbar.
6. Lester's voices fade whenever _______ smiles at him, Mibs notices, according to the story.
7. Who does Mibs drag out from under a table because she feels she needs to be able to see this person all the time?
8. Mibs is grateful to get to know Bobbi through _______ instead of through inner secrets from a tattoo.
9. Who is going to take the children to Salina, according to the story?
(c) The Meeks.
10. Who rushes off to tell Will the truth about the Beaumonts, according to the story?
11. What does Mibs also leave for the homeless man, knowing that her father would understand?
(b) Purple silk flower.
12. What does Mibs put on and then suddenly take off, according to the story?
(a) Bathing suit.
(b) Lip gloss.
(c) Ponytail holder.
13. Mibs had detected the voices getting _________ once Lill and Lester met, according to the story.
14. What comes loose as a result of Fish's savvy, according to the story?
15. What does Mibs tell Lester about Carlene? That she is ____________, according to the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes the child who has to go to the bathroom to the room, according to the story?
2. Who leans in and bites Ozzie as they are hiding under the counter during the scuffle, according to the story?
3. Who decides to grab Mibs and pull her underwater when they are in the pool?
4. Who is blowing a strong storm in the alley when Mibs is thinking about her mother?
5. What does Carlene do when she recognizes the children from the television station?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)