|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many of the truckers and the patrons at the diner have _________, which cause Mibs to feel overwhelmed.
2. Who is able to mimic her mother's voice well and fools Lill when she does so?
(b) No one.
3. Who is going to take the children to Salina, according to the story?
(a) The Meeks.
4. Who decides to grab Mibs and pull her underwater when they are in the pool?
5. _______ forgives the children for their lies, knowing that their intentions were good overall.
6. Mibs notes that you can never tell who is a ________ deep inside until you get to know them.
7. Who would normally have been nervous to pass by water, as Mibs points out when walking past the pool?
8. What does Mibs put on and then suddenly take off, according to the story?
(a) Lip gloss.
(b) Bathing suit.
(d) Ponytail holder.
9. Where are power outages occurring, according to the news report on the small TV in the back of the diner?
(b) No where.
(d) In town.
10. Bobbi tells Mibs to take things ___________ when it comes to an older boy, according to the story.
11. Who notices that Will has kissed Mibs and sends some water at them playfully?
12. Mibs had detected the voices getting _________ once Lill and Lester met, according to the story.
13. What is a sign that Fish is having troubles scumbling his savvy at this point in time?
(a) Power outages.
(b) Storm clouds.
(c) A flood.
14. What helps to push Ozzie down when the children are rushing him during this chaotic scene?
(a) A crowbar.
15. Who yells at Ozzie to show more respect, according to the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Mibs that one can never tell if a bad situation is going to turn into a good thing?
2. Who does Will manage to pull Mibs away from during this chapter, according to the story?
3. Who does Lill point out is probably not in, as she takes Mibs to a back room in order to lie down?
4. Who tells the children that Poppa is in grave condition and needs to have his family around him?
5. Who points out that the children are in very deep trouble, according to the story?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)