|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who yells at Ozzie to show more respect, according to the story?
2. Who goes back into the diner in order to get the pie that Samson really wanted, according to the story?
3. What does Ozzie throw at Lill, telling her that it should cover her last check, according to the story?
4. What causes Fish to rise as they are traveling to the last destination for Lester's delivery route?
(a) Large body of water.
(d) Power station.
5. Whose death was the worst thing that ever happened to Mibs before her father's injury?
6. Mibs explains to ________ about her ability to hear what drawings are telling her by demonstrating it.
7. Mibs looks out the window and thinks to herself that it is time for Poppa to ___________.
(b) Wake up.
8. Who does Mibs drag out from under a table because she feels she needs to be able to see this person all the time?
9. Who is able to mimic her mother's voice well and fools Lill when she does so?
(a) No one.
10. Who is finally able to control his/her savvy, allowing the children to become fast friends again?
11. Who helps Mibs with her ill-fitting outfit, which is a surprising gesture to the reader?
(c) No one.
12. Who does Lill point out is probably not in, as she takes Mibs to a back room in order to lie down?
(a) A security guard.
(c) The police.
13. Lester's voices fade whenever _______ smiles at him, Mibs notices, according to the story.
14. What does Will do that he admits his father cannot do, according to the story?
15. Who is going to take the children to Salina, according to the story?
(c) The Meeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mibs learn about the tattoo that Bobbi has, which explains why she can't hear it anymore?
2. What helps to push Ozzie down when the children are rushing him during this chaotic scene?
3. What does Fish provide when he begins to realize that Bobbi and Will are onto the power of Mibs?
4. Mibs had detected the voices getting _________ once Lill and Lester met, according to the story.
5. Who begins to push the children out of the diner after seeing the report on the TV, according to the story?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)