|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mibs is grateful to get to know Bobbi through _______ instead of through inner secrets from a tattoo.
2. What are the children going to do once Lill makes the arrangements, according to the story and according to Lill?
(b) Call their parents.
(c) Eat dinner.
3. Who does Lill point out is probably not in, as she takes Mibs to a back room in order to lie down?
(a) A security guard.
(d) The police.
4. Who knows that he/she is responsible for the situation they are in and wants to protect the adults?
5. Bobbi tells Mibs to take things ___________ when it comes to an older boy, according to the story.
6. What causes Fish to rise as they are traveling to the last destination for Lester's delivery route?
(c) Power station.
(d) Large body of water.
7. Mibs believes that the ________ she can hear from Lester are ingrained in him so that that's all he can hear too.
8. Who tells Mibs that one can never tell if a bad situation is going to turn into a good thing?
9. Who is able to mimic her mother's voice well and fools Lill when she does so?
(d) No one.
10. _______ forgives the children for their lies, knowing that their intentions were good overall.
11. Who does Will manage to pull Mibs away from during this chapter, according to the story?
(a) Homeless man.
(b) Diner owner.
(c) No one.
12. Who does Bobbi call when she is supposed to be calling home, according to the story?
(b) Her teacher.
(c) The boy's room.
(d) Her uncle.
13. Who helps Mibs with her ill-fitting outfit, which is a surprising gesture to the reader?
(c) No one.
14. What does Mibs learn about the tattoo that Bobbi has, which explains why she can't hear it anymore?
(b) It was done at home.
(c) It was done in jail.
(d) It was just done.
15. Mibs realizes that Bill is Will's __________, and she bursts into tears as she explains what has happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the voices in Lester's head once Mibs tells him what she has been hearing?
2. Who has a plan that will allow the children to avoid calling home, according to the story?
3. Mibs doubts that her running away was only because she wanted to save her __________.
4. What is a sign that Fish is having troubles scumbling his savvy at this point in time?
5. Who is going to take the children to Salina, according to the story?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)