|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Will manage to pull Mibs away from during this chapter, according to the story?
(b) No one.
(c) Diner owner.
(d) Homeless man.
2. Who does Bobbi admit that she might want to kiss as well, as she is talking to Mibs?
3. Lester's voices fade whenever _______ smiles at him, Mibs notices, according to the story.
4. Mibs does point out that Bobbi's being a _________ might cause her to prove she isn't a good two shoes all the time.
(a) Pastor's daughter.
(b) Single girl.
(d) Good girl.
5. _______ forgives the children for their lies, knowing that their intentions were good overall.
6. What does Ozzie throw at Lill, telling her that it should cover her last check, according to the story?
7. Plans are being made for the ______ to come take the children back to their home, according to the story.
8. What does Mibs tell Lester about Carlene? That she is ____________, according to the story.
9. _________ realizes that in any situation, good and bad are mixed up together, according to the story.
10. Who does Bobbi say wants to talk to Mibs next during the charade of the phone call?
(b) The pastor.
(d) Miss Rosemary.
11. Who leans in and bites Ozzie as they are hiding under the counter during the scuffle, according to the story?
(b) No one.
12. What is a sign that Fish is having troubles scumbling his savvy at this point in time?
(b) A flood.
(c) Storm clouds.
(d) Power outages.
13. Who tells Mibs that one can never tell if a bad situation is going to turn into a good thing?
14. Who does Bobbi call when she is supposed to be calling home, according to the story?
(a) The boy's room.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her teacher.
15. Who takes the child who has to go to the bathroom to the room, according to the story?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lill point out is probably not in, as she takes Mibs to a back room in order to lie down?
2. Mother explains that a person will need to _______ his/her savvy in order to learn to control it.
3. There is a ___________ report on the TV, which causes the children to realize just how serious their disappearance is.
4. Whose tattoo continuously asks Mibs if she can guess what this character is thinking, according to the story?
5. Who does the man in the state police uniform look like when Mibs sees him coming up to their group?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)