|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mibs had detected the voices getting _________ once Lill and Lester met, according to the story.
2. Where are power outages occurring, according to the news report on the small TV in the back of the diner?
(a) No where.
(c) In town.
3. Who would normally have been nervous to pass by water, as Mibs points out when walking past the pool?
4. _______ forgives the children for their lies, knowing that their intentions were good overall.
5. Who does Bobbi say wants to talk to Mibs next during the charade of the phone call?
(b) Miss Rosemary.
(c) The pastor.
6. Lester's thoughts only focus on ________ after Lill says that she wants to be with him.
(d) The delivery route.
7. Whose ink is finally washed off, which causes Mibs to feel relieved, according to the story?
8. Bobbi tells Mibs to take things ___________ when it comes to an older boy, according to the story.
9. Mother explains that a person will need to _______ his/her savvy in order to learn to control it.
10. There is a ___________ report on the TV, which causes the children to realize just how serious their disappearance is.
(b) Missing children.
(d) Town Hall.
11. Who is blowing a strong storm in the alley when Mibs is thinking about her mother?
(b) No one.
12. Mibs believes that the ________ she can hear from Lester are ingrained in him so that that's all he can hear too.
13. What is a sign that Fish is having troubles scumbling his savvy at this point in time?
(a) Power outages.
(b) Storm clouds.
(c) A flood.
14. What comes loose as a result of Fish's savvy, according to the story?
15. Who points out that the children are in very deep trouble, according to the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mibs leave for the homeless man, hearing his cries of anguish as she walks by?
2. Who is finally able to control his/her savvy, allowing the children to become fast friends again?
3. Who is going to take the children to Salina, according to the story?
4. Where does Lester decide to sleep after the group arrives at its final destination?
5. What does Mibs change into at the beginning of this section, according to the story?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)