|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lill talk to Lester about in order to calm him down about the situation?
(b) Finding a new job.
(c) Buying a home.
(d) Running his own business.
2. Lester's thoughts only focus on ________ after Lill says that she wants to be with him.
(c) The delivery route.
3. What causes Fish to rise as they are traveling to the last destination for Lester's delivery route?
(b) Power station.
(d) Large body of water.
4. What does Fish provide when he begins to realize that Bobbi and Will are onto the power of Mibs?
5. Whose tattoo continuously asks Mibs if she can guess what this character is thinking, according to the story?
6. What does Lester lament having to do in the morning, according to the story?
(b) Bring the children home.
(c) Go to church.
(d) Read a book.
7. Who begins to push the children out of the diner after seeing the report on the TV, according to the story?
8. Mibs believes that the ________ she can hear from Lester are ingrained in him so that that's all he can hear too.
9. What does Mibs learn about the tattoo that Bobbi has, which explains why she can't hear it anymore?
(b) It was just done.
(c) It was done at home.
(d) It was done in jail.
10. _______ forgives the children for their lies, knowing that their intentions were good overall.
11. Mibs looks out the window and thinks to herself that it is time for Poppa to ___________.
(b) Wake up.
12. Mibs doubts that her running away was only because she wanted to save her __________.
13. What does Mibs leave for the homeless man, hearing his cries of anguish as she walks by?
14. Mibs understands that the _________ are in serious trouble and that it is her fault, according to the story.
(a) Diner customers.
15. How many children are on the bus during the main part of this story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Mibs that one can never tell if a bad situation is going to turn into a good thing?
2. What does Mibs also leave for the homeless man, knowing that her father would understand?
3. Who does the man in the state police uniform look like when Mibs sees him coming up to their group?
4. Plans are being made for the ______ to come take the children back to their home, according to the story.
5. Who points out that the children are in very deep trouble, according to the story?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)