|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mibs put on and then suddenly take off, according to the story?
(a) Ponytail holder.
(b) Bathing suit.
(c) Lip gloss.
2. What comes loose as a result of Fish's savvy, according to the story?
3. _________ realizes that in any situation, good and bad are mixed up together, according to the story.
4. How many children are on the bus during the main part of this story?
5. Whose voices has been belittling Lester during the entire trip, according to the story?
6. Who knows that he/she is responsible for the situation they are in and wants to protect the adults?
7. Whose thoughts is Mibs listening to during this section of the story?
8. What does Lester lament having to do in the morning, according to the story?
(b) Read a book.
(c) Go to church.
(d) Bring the children home.
9. Who has a plan that will allow the children to avoid calling home, according to the story?
10. Mibs understands that the _________ are in serious trouble and that it is her fault, according to the story.
(a) Diner customers.
11. Who begins to push the children out of the diner after seeing the report on the TV, according to the story?
12. Who would normally have been nervous to pass by water, as Mibs points out when walking past the pool?
13. What does Lill say that she will find for the children when she gets back in control of the situation?
14. Who does Bobbi say wants to talk to Mibs next during the charade of the phone call?
(a) Miss Rosemary.
(c) The pastor.
15. Who helps Mibs with her ill-fitting outfit, which is a surprising gesture to the reader?
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mibs change into at the beginning of this section, according to the story?
2. Who asks about the black eye and the scratches on the children during this chaotic scene?
3. Who is blowing a strong storm in the alley when Mibs is thinking about her mother?
4. Mibs believes that the ________ she can hear from Lester are ingrained in him so that that's all he can hear too.
5. Who does Mibs drag out from under a table because she feels she needs to be able to see this person all the time?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)