|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mibs doubts that her running away was only because she wanted to save her __________.
2. Many of the truckers and the patrons at the diner have _________, which cause Mibs to feel overwhelmed.
3. Who does Lill point out is probably not in, as she takes Mibs to a back room in order to lie down?
(a) The police.
(c) A security guard.
4. Mibs looks out the window and thinks to herself that it is time for Poppa to ___________.
(d) Wake up.
5. Mibs explains to ________ about her ability to hear what drawings are telling her by demonstrating it.
6. What does Fish think of as Mibs is drawing a picture on his hand, according to the story?
7. Who goes back into the diner in order to get the pie that Samson really wanted, according to the story?
8. Whose ink is finally washed off, which causes Mibs to feel relieved, according to the story?
9. What are the children going to do once Lill makes the arrangements, according to the story and according to Lill?
(a) Call their parents.
(d) Eat dinner.
10. What comes loose as a result of Fish's savvy, according to the story?
11. Mibs had detected the voices getting _________ once Lill and Lester met, according to the story.
12. Who does Bobbi admit that she might want to kiss as well, as she is talking to Mibs?
13. Lester's voices fade whenever _______ smiles at him, Mibs notices, according to the story.
14. Who rushes off to tell Will the truth about the Beaumonts, according to the story?
15. Mibs believes that the ________ she can hear from Lester are ingrained in him so that that's all he can hear too.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a sign that Fish is having troubles scumbling his savvy at this point in time?
2. Who is able to mimic her mother's voice well and fools Lill when she does so?
3. Who does Bobbi say wants to talk to Mibs next during the charade of the phone call?
4. Bobbi tells Mibs to take things ___________ when it comes to an older boy, according to the story.
5. What does Mibs tell Lester about Carlene? That she is ____________, according to the story.
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)