|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bobbi say wants to talk to Mibs next during the charade of the phone call?
(b) The pastor.
(c) Miss Rosemary.
2. There is a ___________ report on the TV, which causes the children to realize just how serious their disappearance is.
(a) Town Hall.
(b) Missing children.
3. Where are power outages occurring, according to the news report on the small TV in the back of the diner?
(b) No where.
(c) In town.
4. Where does Lester decide to sleep after the group arrives at its final destination?
5. Who does the man in the state police uniform look like when Mibs sees him coming up to their group?
6. Who does Mibs realize is not on the bus after he/she hurriedly escapes from Carlene's trailer?
7. What happens to the voices in Lester's head once Mibs tells him what she has been hearing?
(a) They get louder.
(b) They yell at Mibs.
(c) They get softer.
(d) They go away.
8. What does Mibs learn about the tattoo that Bobbi has, which explains why she can't hear it anymore?
(a) It was done at home.
(b) It was just done.
(c) It was done in jail.
9. Whose death was the worst thing that ever happened to Mibs before her father's injury?
10. Mibs had detected the voices getting _________ once Lill and Lester met, according to the story.
11. Who takes the child who has to go to the bathroom to the room, according to the story?
(d) No one.
12. Mibs does point out that Bobbi's being a _________ might cause her to prove she isn't a good two shoes all the time.
(a) Pastor's daughter.
(b) Good girl.
(c) Single girl.
13. Who yells at Ozzie to show more respect, according to the story?
14. What causes Fish to rise as they are traveling to the last destination for Lester's delivery route?
(a) Large body of water.
(c) Power station.
15. Who is finally able to control his/her savvy, allowing the children to become fast friends again?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose tattoo continuously asks Mibs if she can guess what this character is thinking, according to the story?
2. How many children are on the bus during the main part of this story?
3. Whose ink is finally washed off, which causes Mibs to feel relieved, according to the story?
4. Mibs believes that the ________ she can hear from Lester are ingrained in him so that that's all he can hear too.
5. Who rushes off to tell Will the truth about the Beaumonts, according to the story?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)