|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bobbi tells Mibs to take things ___________ when it comes to an older boy, according to the story.
2. Lill remarks about how ________ a woman Miss Rosemary is, according to the story.
3. What happens to the voices in Lester's head once Mibs tells him what she has been hearing?
(a) They yell at Mibs.
(b) They go away.
(c) They get softer.
(d) They get louder.
4. Who does Lill point out is probably not in, as she takes Mibs to a back room in order to lie down?
(a) A security guard.
(b) The police.
5. Mibs notes that you can never tell who is a ________ deep inside until you get to know them.
6. Mibs explains to ________ about her ability to hear what drawings are telling her by demonstrating it.
7. Who has a plan that will allow the children to avoid calling home, according to the story?
8. Mibs doubts that her running away was only because she wanted to save her __________.
9. Where does Lester decide to sleep after the group arrives at its final destination?
10. Who knows that he/she is responsible for the situation they are in and wants to protect the adults?
11. What are the children going to do once Lill makes the arrangements, according to the story and according to Lill?
(a) Eat dinner.
(c) Call their parents.
12. Who yells at Ozzie to show more respect, according to the story?
13. Who is blowing a strong storm in the alley when Mibs is thinking about her mother?
(a) No one.
14. Whose death was the worst thing that ever happened to Mibs before her father's injury?
15. What helps to push Ozzie down when the children are rushing him during this chaotic scene?
(d) A crowbar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is finally able to control his/her savvy, allowing the children to become fast friends again?
2. Who does Bobbi call when she is supposed to be calling home, according to the story?
3. Plans are being made for the ______ to come take the children back to their home, according to the story.
4. What does Mibs also leave for the homeless man, knowing that her father would understand?
5. Mibs had detected the voices getting _________ once Lill and Lester met, according to the story.
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)