|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lill compliment Mibs about, according to the story?
(a) Her dress.
(b) Her book.
(c) Her savvy.
(d) Her eyes.
2. Who talks to the other children in order to share that they are hungry and they need to eat?
3. What happens to the children once their special powers arrive?
(a) They are sent away.
(c) They go to a regular school.
(d) They are home-schooled.
4. Lill points out that ________ is quite the catch, according to her opinion when talking with Mibs.
5. What is the color of the dress that Mibs decides to wear for her special day?
6. In what town does Mibs decide to move away from the group in order to avoid the talking tattoos?
7. What is the kind of pie that Samson requests when they arrive at the diner?
(b) Banana Cream.
8. Who dramatically declines to bandage the boys after all of the ruckus at the back of the bus?
9. Who is tasked with carrying the jars when he/she begins to feel ill?
10. The tattoos reveal to Mibs that the delivery man is a _________ and the children have only to ask for help to get it.
(a) Mean person.
(d) Kid person.
11. Who hopes no one will attend the party that Miss Rosemary is planning?
12. Where was Lill going when she encountered a stall with her car, according to the story?
(c) Gas station.
13. Lester has several stops in _________ before he will be making his way to Salina.
14. What kind of tattoo does Bobbi have, which causes Mibs to think about her differently?
(a) Picture of her mom.
15. Grandpa has the power to move and create _________, according to the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the color of the flower that Mibs pins to her dress, according to the story?
2. The family decides to move to the middle of _____________ in order to avoid causing troubles for others around them.
3. Who is the member of the family who does not have a savvy and never will?
4. Fish notes that no should know about his/her savvies except for ________ and those who might become family.
5. What is the name of Lester's mother, who takes up space on Lester as another tattoo?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)