|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mibs is able to block out the voices of the tattoos when Samson ___________ her, according to the story.
(a) Whispers to.
(b) Sings to.
2. The Beaumonts' special powers are inherited by ___________, according to the story.
(c) Special tonics.
3. What does Mibs tell Will to do in order to help keep the voices from making her go crazy, according to the story?
(a) Drink water.
(b) Leave her alone.
(d) Wash his hand.
4. Grandpa has the power to move and create _________, according to the story.
5. The family decides to move to the middle of _____________ in order to avoid causing troubles for others around them.
(c) The United States.
6. Lester introduces himself as a ___________ who is helping the children see their sick father.
(c) Step father.
(d) Family friend.
7. What is Lester's last name, as revealed within the story when he asks the children where they are from?
8. What did Fish cause during his first encounter with his special power?
(d) Power outage.
9. Mibs' mother always points out that everyone has a hidden _________, though he/she may never realize it.
10. Mibs is upset with her father because he has ruined her _________, though she eventually sees how selfish this is.
(a) First day of school.
(c) Last day of school.
11. Who hopes no one will attend the party that Miss Rosemary is planning?
12. Mibs immediately begins to confide in Lill about her __________, according to the story.
13. A _________ is an outstanding power that is given to every child in the Beaumont family on a particular birthday.
14. Mibs begins to wonder if Samson already has a _______, or if he just has a natural healing gift.
15. Lill points out that ________ is quite the catch, according to her opinion when talking with Mibs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lester has several stops in _________ before he will be making his way to Salina.
2. Who talks to the other children in order to share that they are hungry and they need to eat?
3. Who is the person that helps Fish reign in his savvy, with just a single touch, according to the story?
4. In what town does Mibs decide to move away from the group in order to avoid the talking tattoos?
5. Why is Poppa in a coma, according to the story and according to the phone call?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)