|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives to ask Mibs about the sudden storm that took place when they were on the bus, according to the story?
(a) No one.
2. Who is the person that helps Fish reign in his savvy, with just a single touch, according to the story?
3. What do the children help Grandpa bottle at Rocket's birthday party, according to the story?
(a) Lightning bugs.
(d) Sound waves.
4. When Bobbi is bored, she kicks Fish, which causes him to lose control of his savvy and ___________.
(a) Create winds.
(b) Do nothing.
(c) Blow out the radiator.
(d) Turn invisible.
5. Who interrupts Mibs as she begins to tell Will about their powers and about the way they are different?
6. Mibs is upset with her father because he has ruined her _________, though she eventually sees how selfish this is.
(c) First day of school.
(d) Last day of school.
7. Who wakes up suddenly on the morning of Mibs' birthday party, according to the story?
8. Who explains to Mibs about why the Beaumont children have their special powers, according to the story?
9. Lill points out that ________ is quite the catch, according to her opinion when talking with Mibs.
10. Bobbi claims the bus is one that's for ________, and Lill says that she will fit right in, according to the story.
(b) Those who are lost.
11. Who is going to take care of the children while Momma is away visiting Poppa, according to the story?
(b) No one.
(d) Miss Rosemary.
12. What is the color of the flower that Mibs pins to her dress, according to the story?
13. What did Grandpa make for Momma and Poppa once it was clear they were going to be married?
(a) A new home.
(b) Six acres of land.
(c) A diamond ring.
(d) A child.
14. What does Mibs tell Will to do in order to help keep the voices from making her go crazy, according to the story?
(a) Leave her alone.
(c) Drink water.
(d) Wash his hand.
15. The tattoos reveal to Mibs that the delivery man is a _________ and the children have only to ask for help to get it.
(a) Mean person.
(b) Kid person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the children once their special powers arrive?
2. What happens as a result of Rocket's savvy coming on during his birthday party?
3. What does Mibs remember about her father regarding the desire he had to build a _________ for the family.
4. What is Lester's last name, as revealed within the story when he asks the children where they are from?
5. Where was Lill going when she encountered a stall with her car, according to the story?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)