|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mibs tells Will that she has to get to _________, according to the story.
2. Who hopes no one will attend the party that Miss Rosemary is planning?
3. What does Rocket cause to explode after hearing about the health of his father, according to the story?
(c) Pitcher of water.
(d) Light bulbs.
4. What is the name of Lester's ex, the one that is tattooed on his arm?
5. What does Will present to Mibs as a birthday present, according to the story?
(b) Pen set.
6. Where was Lill going when she encountered a stall with her car, according to the story?
(d) Gas station.
7. Mibs begins to wonder if Samson already has a _______, or if he just has a natural healing gift.
8. What is the hospital where Poppa is being cared for, according to the story?
(d) Nevada City.
9. What did Grandpa make for Momma and Poppa once it was clear they were going to be married?
(a) Six acres of land.
(b) A diamond ring.
(c) A child.
(d) A new home.
10. Who doesn't like the other girls ogling Will the way they do when they're at school, according to the story?
(c) No one.
11. Who wakes up suddenly on the morning of Mibs' birthday party, according to the story?
12. What does Will threaten to tell others about Bobbi when they board the bus?
(a) Her grades.
(c) Her curfew.
(d) Her recipes.
13. Mibs has learned how to push away the voices of the __________ at school, so she approached the inner voices the same way.
(c) Delivery men.
14. What does Lill compliment Mibs about, according to the story?
(a) Her book.
(b) Her dress.
(c) Her savvy.
(d) Her eyes.
15. What is the type of tattoo that Mibs' father has, as she recalls in this section of the story?
(b) His name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lester promise to drive Lill when she is taken onto the bus, according to the story?
2. Who do the children see come out of the church, so they decide to duck down and hide in the bus?
3. What does Mibs remember about her father regarding the desire he had to build a _________ for the family.
4. What is the color of the flower that Mibs pins to her dress, according to the story?
5. What is the color of the dress that Mibs decides to wear for her special day?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)