|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Being ________ often means that a person will be lonely, as no one wants to be friends with someone who has no flaws.
2. Who explains to Mibs about why the Beaumont children have their special powers, according to the story?
3. A _________ is an outstanding power that is given to every child in the Beaumont family on a particular birthday.
4. Whose tattoo ends up telling Mibs that someone else is worried about Mibs and whether she is all right?
5. The group begins to realize just how much __________ they are in, according to the story.
6. Mibs is upset with her father because he has ruined her _________, though she eventually sees how selfish this is.
(b) First day of school.
(c) Last day of school.
7. What kind of pet does Samson have that was hibernating, but awakens when Mibs wakes up one morning?
8. Who wakes up suddenly on the morning of Mibs' birthday party, according to the story?
9. What kind of tattoo does Bobbi have, which causes Mibs to think about her differently?
(b) Picture of her mom.
10. How many tattoos does Mibs discover are on the delivery men, according to the story?
11. Where did Momma and Poppa meet each other, according to the story?
(c) Grocery store.
12. Mibs talks about how hard it is for the Beaumont family to make ________, since they have to mostly keep to themselves.
(d) Special events.
13. What does Miss Rosemary want to plan, though the others think it may be a bad idea?
(a) Momma's birthday.
(b) Poppa's birthday.
(c) Mibs' birthday.
(d) A coming home party.
14. Who grabs Mibs before she walks into her party and reminds her of the danger that might be present?
(b) No one.
15. Lill notices some of the children are injured and asks if this is a bus for ___________, according to the story.
(b) Bad kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Beaumont children's mother's savvy is ___________, which is something that causes everything to be just right.
2. Mibs wonders if all the __________ are simply just a sign of a mental disease that she didn't realize she'd had before.
3. Who dramatically declines to bandage the boys after all of the ruckus at the back of the bus?
4. The family decides to move to the middle of _____________ in order to avoid causing troubles for others around them.
5. Who is going to go with mother to see Poppa in the hospital?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)