|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lester's last name, as revealed within the story when he asks the children where they are from?
2. What kind of bus catches Mibs' eye as she tries to make a plan to see her father?
(c) Church of God.
3. Mibs wonders if all the __________ are simply just a sign of a mental disease that she didn't realize she'd had before.
(c) Voices in her head.
4. What is the kind of pie that Samson requests when they arrive at the diner?
(c) Banana Cream.
5. Who do the children see come out of the church, so they decide to duck down and hide in the bus?
(b) Pastor Green.
6. Who does Mibs suddenly begin to cry for in the back of the bus, according to the story?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her father.
7. The group begins to realize just how much __________ they are in, according to the story.
8. Who is going to take care of the children while Momma is away visiting Poppa, according to the story?
(b) No one.
(c) Miss Rosemary.
9. What does Will present to Mibs as a birthday present, according to the story?
(c) Pen set.
10. What kind of tattoo does Bobbi have, which causes Mibs to think about her differently?
(c) Picture of her mom.
11. What does Will threaten to tell others about Bobbi when they board the bus?
(a) Her curfew.
(c) Her recipes.
(d) Her grades.
12. Who wakes up suddenly on the morning of Mibs' birthday party, according to the story?
13. Fish's concern for Mibs causes _________ in the area, according to the story.
(a) Light bulbs to shatter.
(d) Small winds.
14. Whose tattoo ends up telling Mibs that someone else is worried about Mibs and whether she is all right?
15. Why is Poppa in a coma, according to the story and according to the phone call?
(c) No one knows.
(d) Car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the children once their special powers arrive?
2. Fish notes that no should know about his/her savvies except for ________ and those who might become family.
3. Lester has several stops in _________ before he will be making his way to Salina.
4. What happens as a result of Rocket's savvy coming on during his birthday party?
5. Mibs tells Will that she has to get to _________, according to the story.
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)