|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the member of the family who does not have a savvy and never will?
2. What kind of tattoo does Bobbi have, which causes Mibs to think about her differently?
(b) Picture of her mom.
3. A _________ is an outstanding power that is given to every child in the Beaumont family on a particular birthday.
4. What kind of pet does Samson have that was hibernating, but awakens when Mibs wakes up one morning?
5. Bobbi claims the bus is one that's for ________, and Lill says that she will fit right in, according to the story.
(d) Those who are lost.
6. Rocket claims that _________ never get earth-shattering savvies like the ones he and his brothers have.
(a) Other boys.
(b) All of his siblings.
(c) Old people.
7. Fish notes that no should know about his/her savvies except for ________ and those who might become family.
8. Grandpa has the power to move and create _________, according to the story.
9. What is the type of tattoo that Mibs' father has, as she recalls in this section of the story?
(a) His name.
10. What did Fish cause during his first encounter with his special power?
(b) Power outage.
11. Who dramatically declines to bandage the boys after all of the ruckus at the back of the bus?
12. What kind of bus catches Mibs' eye as she tries to make a plan to see her father?
(b) Church of God.
13. Who doesn't like the other girls ogling Will the way they do when they're at school, according to the story?
(a) No one.
14. What is the name of Lester's ex, the one that is tattooed on his arm?
15. Who wakes up suddenly on the morning of Mibs' birthday party, according to the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides to defend Mibs, thinking that Will has done something to hurt her, according to the story?
2. Who hopes no one will attend the party that Miss Rosemary is planning?
3. Where did Momma and Poppa meet each other, according to the story?
4. What does Mibs tell Will to do in order to help keep the voices from making her go crazy, according to the story?
5. Lill points out that ________ is quite the catch, according to her opinion when talking with Mibs.
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)