|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who talks to the other children in order to share that they are hungry and they need to eat?
2. Mibs is upset with her father because he has ruined her _________, though she eventually sees how selfish this is.
(a) First day of school.
(c) Last day of school.
3. Mibs' mother always points out that everyone has a hidden _________, though he/she may never realize it.
4. What does Mibs think is her savvy at this point in the story, and she tries to explain this to the others?
(b) Waking people up.
(c) Remembering tattoos.
(d) Hearing voices.
5. What does Will threaten to tell others about Bobbi when they board the bus?
(a) Her grades.
(b) Her recipes.
(c) Her curfew.
6. What is the color of the dress that Mibs decides to wear for her special day?
7. Grandpa has the power to move and create _________, according to the story.
8. When Bobbi is bored, she kicks Fish, which causes him to lose control of his savvy and ___________.
(a) Turn invisible.
(b) Create winds.
(c) Blow out the radiator.
(d) Do nothing.
9. Who arrives to ask Mibs about the sudden storm that took place when they were on the bus, according to the story?
(b) No one.
10. Grandpa actually claims to have created ___________, in one of his stories to others.
11. Who confessed to Mibs that while she was not perfect, she just had a knack for getting everything right?
12. What does Will present to Mibs as a birthday present, according to the story?
(d) Pen set.
13. Where does Lester promise to drive Lill when she is taken onto the bus, according to the story?
(c) No where.
14. Who admits to Mibs in her voices that she was the one who threw the dog to the side of the road?
(d) No one.
15. What is the age that Lill points out as being a tough age, when Lill and Mibs are talking together?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mibs explains to the delivery man that they only need a ride to __________.
2. What do the children help Grandpa bottle at Rocket's birthday party, according to the story?
3. What is the hospital where Poppa is being cared for, according to the story?
4. Fish's concern for Mibs causes _________ in the area, according to the story.
5. What does Lill compliment Mibs about, according to the story?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)