|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lester's last name, as revealed within the story when he asks the children where they are from?
2. Grandpa has the power to move and create _________, according to the story.
3. What kind of bus catches Mibs' eye as she tries to make a plan to see her father?
(a) Church of God.
4. What does Mibs think is her savvy at this point in the story, and she tries to explain this to the others?
(a) Hearing voices.
(b) Remembering tattoos.
(d) Waking people up.
5. What is the kind of pie that Samson requests when they arrive at the diner?
(b) Banana Cream.
6. Who is going to go with mother to see Poppa in the hospital?
7. The Beaumonts' special powers are inherited by ___________, according to the story.
(a) Special tonics.
8. Being ________ often means that a person will be lonely, as no one wants to be friends with someone who has no flaws.
9. What did Grandpa make for Momma and Poppa once it was clear they were going to be married?
(a) A diamond ring.
(b) A child.
(c) Six acres of land.
(d) A new home.
10. Who is the person that helps Fish reign in his savvy, with just a single touch, according to the story?
11. What is the color of the flower that Mibs pins to her dress, according to the story?
12. Grandpa actually claims to have created ___________, in one of his stories to others.
13. Who grabs Mibs before she walks into her party and reminds her of the danger that might be present?
(b) No one.
14. Who decides to defend Mibs, thinking that Will has done something to hurt her, according to the story?
15. Mibs has learned how to push away the voices of the __________ at school, so she approached the inner voices the same way.
(d) Delivery men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mibs tells Will that she has to get to _________, according to the story.
2. What does Lill compliment Mibs about, according to the story?
3. The tattoos reveal to Mibs that the delivery man is a _________ and the children have only to ask for help to get it.
4. Where does Lester promise to drive Lill when she is taken onto the bus, according to the story?
5. How old does a child have to be in the Beaumont family in order to receive his/her savvy?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)