Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will threaten to tell others about Bobbi when they board the bus?
(b) Her curfew.
(c) Her grades.
(d) Her recipes.
2. What happens to the children once their special powers arrive?
(a) They are home-schooled.
(b) They are sent away.
(d) They go to a regular school.
3. Mibs talks about how she doesn't have any friends, and _________ reminds Mibs they are friends.
4. What does Mibs remember about her father regarding the desire he had to build a _________ for the family.
(c) New room.
(d) Porch swing.
5. What is the hospital where Poppa is being cared for, according to the story?
(d) Nevada City.
6. Who arrives to ask Mibs about the sudden storm that took place when they were on the bus, according to the story?
(d) No one.
7. The Beaumonts' special powers are inherited by ___________, according to the story.
(d) Special tonics.
8. Mibs explains to the delivery man that they only need a ride to __________.
9. Mibs talks about how hard it is for the Beaumont family to make ________, since they have to mostly keep to themselves.
(b) Special events.
10. Rocket claims that _________ never get earth-shattering savvies like the ones he and his brothers have.
(b) All of his siblings.
(c) Old people.
(d) Other boys.
11. What does Miss Rosemary want to plan, though the others think it may be a bad idea?
(a) Poppa's birthday.
(b) A coming home party.
(c) Momma's birthday.
(d) Mibs' birthday.
12. What is the age that Lill points out as being a tough age, when Lill and Mibs are talking together?
13. Mibs begins to wonder if Samson already has a _______, or if he just has a natural healing gift.
14. Who hopes no one will attend the party that Miss Rosemary is planning?
15. Who finally wipes away the ink that's on Will's hand, realizing that's what Mibs wanted all along?
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bobbi claims the bus is one that's for ________, and Lill says that she will fit right in, according to the story.
2. What does Lill compliment Mibs about, according to the story?
3. When Bobbi is bored, she kicks Fish, which causes him to lose control of his savvy and ___________.
4. What happens as a result of Rocket's savvy coming on during his birthday party?
5. Who interrupts Mibs as she begins to tell Will about their powers and about the way they are different?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)