|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Fish cause during his first encounter with his special power?
(a) Power outage.
2. What is the age that Lill points out as being a tough age, when Lill and Mibs are talking together?
3. What does Mibs tell Will to do in order to help keep the voices from making her go crazy, according to the story?
(a) Leave her alone.
(c) Wash his hand.
(d) Drink water.
4. Where does Lester promise to drive Lill when she is taken onto the bus, according to the story?
(a) No where.
5. The Beaumont children's mother's savvy is ___________, which is something that causes everything to be just right.
6. Who grabs Mibs before she walks into her party and reminds her of the danger that might be present?
(a) No one.
7. Who explains to Mibs about why the Beaumont children have their special powers, according to the story?
8. Where was Lill going when she encountered a stall with her car, according to the story?
(d) Gas station.
9. Being ________ often means that a person will be lonely, as no one wants to be friends with someone who has no flaws.
10. What does Mibs decide to draw on Will when she receives a pen and doesn't have any paper?
11. Who decides to defend Mibs, thinking that Will has done something to hurt her, according to the story?
12. Who interrupts Mibs as she begins to tell Will about their powers and about the way they are different?
13. Who doesn't like the other girls ogling Will the way they do when they're at school, according to the story?
(b) No one.
14. A _________ is an outstanding power that is given to every child in the Beaumont family on a particular birthday.
15. What is the color of the dress that Mibs decides to wear for her special day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mibs is upset with her father because he has ruined her _________, though she eventually sees how selfish this is.
2. Fish notes that no should know about his/her savvies except for ________ and those who might become family.
3. Who hopes no one will attend the party that Miss Rosemary is planning?
4. What does Rocket cause to explode after hearing about the health of his father, according to the story?
5. Mibs tells Will that she has to get to _________, according to the story.
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)