|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what town does Mibs decide to move away from the group in order to avoid the talking tattoos?
2. What is Lester's last name, as revealed within the story when he asks the children where they are from?
3. Who do the children see come out of the church, so they decide to duck down and hide in the bus?
(a) Pastor Green.
4. What do the children help Grandpa bottle at Rocket's birthday party, according to the story?
(a) Lightning bugs.
(d) Sound waves.
5. The tattoos reveal to Mibs that the delivery man is a _________ and the children have only to ask for help to get it.
(a) Mean person.
(d) Kid person.
6. When Bobbi is bored, she kicks Fish, which causes him to lose control of his savvy and ___________.
(a) Create winds.
(b) Blow out the radiator.
(c) Turn invisible.
(d) Do nothing.
7. Who wakes up suddenly on the morning of Mibs' birthday party, according to the story?
8. What does Mibs tell Will to do in order to help keep the voices from making her go crazy, according to the story?
(a) Wash his hand.
(b) Drink water.
(d) Leave her alone.
9. Who is going to go with mother to see Poppa in the hospital?
10. Where was Lill going when she encountered a stall with her car, according to the story?
(b) Gas station.
11. Who hopes no one will attend the party that Miss Rosemary is planning?
12. A _________ is an outstanding power that is given to every child in the Beaumont family on a particular birthday.
13. Grandpa actually claims to have created ___________, in one of his stories to others.
14. Who doesn't like the other girls ogling Will the way they do when they're at school, according to the story?
(d) No one.
15. What is the hospital where Poppa is being cared for, according to the story?
(a) Nevada City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is chastised for making fun of her mother as she is told she will need to attend the party?
2. What does Will present to Mibs as a birthday present, according to the story?
3. What does Miss Rosemary want to plan, though the others think it may be a bad idea?
4. Whose tattoo ends up telling Mibs that someone else is worried about Mibs and whether she is all right?
5. Who is the person that helps Fish reign in his savvy, with just a single touch, according to the story?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)