|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mibs is upset with her father because he has ruined her _________, though she eventually sees how selfish this is.
(c) First day of school.
(d) Last day of school.
2. Mibs' mother always points out that everyone has a hidden _________, though he/she may never realize it.
3. The Beaumont children's mother's savvy is ___________, which is something that causes everything to be just right.
4. Who is going to go with mother to see Poppa in the hospital?
5. What does Miss Rosemary want to plan, though the others think it may be a bad idea?
(a) Momma's birthday.
(b) A coming home party.
(c) Mibs' birthday.
(d) Poppa's birthday.
6. Grandpa has the power to move and create _________, according to the story.
7. Where does Lester promise to drive Lill when she is taken onto the bus, according to the story?
(c) No where.
8. What did Fish cause during his first encounter with his special power?
(d) Power outage.
9. The tattoos reveal to Mibs that the delivery man is a _________ and the children have only to ask for help to get it.
(a) Kid person.
(d) Mean person.
10. What kind of tattoo does Bobbi have, which causes Mibs to think about her differently?
(d) Picture of her mom.
11. Who doesn't like the other girls ogling Will the way they do when they're at school, according to the story?
(a) No one.
12. Who grabs Mibs before she walks into her party and reminds her of the danger that might be present?
(a) No one.
13. What kind of pet does Samson have that was hibernating, but awakens when Mibs wakes up one morning?
14. Who is the member of the family who does not have a savvy and never will?
15. How old does a child have to be in the Beaumont family in order to receive his/her savvy?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Mibs' father get the tattoo on his arm, according to the way the story is told?
2. Grandpa actually claims to have created ___________, in one of his stories to others.
3. Mibs is able to block out the voices of the tattoos when Samson ___________ her, according to the story.
4. Lester introduces himself as a ___________ who is helping the children see their sick father.
5. What kind of bus catches Mibs' eye as she tries to make a plan to see her father?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)