|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Momma and Poppa meet each other, according to the story?
(a) Grocery store.
2. Lill points out that ________ is quite the catch, according to her opinion when talking with Mibs.
3. What do the children help Grandpa bottle at Rocket's birthday party, according to the story?
(a) Sound waves.
(c) Lightning bugs.
4. Mibs talks about how hard it is for the Beaumont family to make ________, since they have to mostly keep to themselves.
(d) Special events.
5. When did Mibs' father get the tattoo on his arm, according to the way the story is told?
(a) Last week.
(b) When he was in a camp.
6. Who decides to defend Mibs, thinking that Will has done something to hurt her, according to the story?
7. What does Rocket cause to explode after hearing about the health of his father, according to the story?
(b) Pitcher of water.
(d) Light bulbs.
8. Who arrives to ask Mibs about the sudden storm that took place when they were on the bus, according to the story?
(a) No one.
9. What does Mibs tell Will to do in order to help keep the voices from making her go crazy, according to the story?
(a) Leave her alone.
(b) Drink water.
(d) Wash his hand.
10. Who scratches at Fish as they try to defend Mibs during this scene of the story?
11. Who is going to go with mother to see Poppa in the hospital?
12. What is the kind of pie that Samson requests when they arrive at the diner?
(c) Banana Cream.
13. Who wakes up suddenly on the morning of Mibs' birthday party, according to the story?
14. What kind of tattoo does Bobbi have, which causes Mibs to think about her differently?
(a) Picture of her mom.
15. Who confessed to Mibs that while she was not perfect, she just had a knack for getting everything right?
Short Answer Questions
1. Grandpa actually claims to have created ___________, in one of his stories to others.
2. Mibs has learned how to push away the voices of the __________ at school, so she approached the inner voices the same way.
3. Who is the person that helps Fish reign in his savvy, with just a single touch, according to the story?
4. Who explains to Mibs about why the Beaumont children have their special powers, according to the story?
5. Lill notices some of the children are injured and asks if this is a bus for ___________, according to the story.
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)