|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will threaten to tell others about Bobbi when they board the bus?
(b) Her curfew.
(c) Her recipes.
(d) Her grades.
2. What does Fish create once he hears about his father's condition?
(a) Power outage.
3. The family decides to move to the middle of _____________ in order to avoid causing troubles for others around them.
(d) The United States.
4. What does Mibs tell Will to do in order to help keep the voices from making her go crazy, according to the story?
(a) Drink water.
(c) Leave her alone.
(d) Wash his hand.
5. What is the kind of pie that Samson requests when they arrive at the diner?
(d) Banana Cream.
6. Who admits to Mibs in her voices that she was the one who threw the dog to the side of the road?
(d) No one.
7. Fish's concern for Mibs causes _________ in the area, according to the story.
(c) Small winds.
(d) Light bulbs to shatter.
8. What does Lill compliment Mibs about, according to the story?
(a) Her dress.
(b) Her savvy.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her book.
9. Fish notes that no should know about his/her savvies except for ________ and those who might become family.
10. Being ________ often means that a person will be lonely, as no one wants to be friends with someone who has no flaws.
11. What is the hospital where Poppa is being cared for, according to the story?
(a) Nevada City.
12. Who is tasked with carrying the jars when he/she begins to feel ill?
13. What does Mibs think is her savvy at this point in the story, and she tries to explain this to the others?
(a) Hearing voices.
(b) Remembering tattoos.
(c) Waking people up.
14. How old does a child have to be in the Beaumont family in order to receive his/her savvy?
15. Mibs is able to block out the voices of the tattoos when Samson ___________ her, according to the story.
(b) Whispers to.
(c) Sings to.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Lester's mother, who takes up space on Lester as another tattoo?
2. What kind of tattoo does Bobbi have, which causes Mibs to think about her differently?
3. Who decides to defend Mibs, thinking that Will has done something to hurt her, according to the story?
4. Who is going to take care of the children while Momma is away visiting Poppa, according to the story?
5. Who does Mibs suddenly begin to cry for in the back of the bus, according to the story?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)