|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of pet does Samson have that was hibernating, but awakens when Mibs wakes up one morning?
2. What did Fish cause during his first encounter with his special power?
(d) Power outage.
3. What does Mibs think is her savvy at this point in the story, and she tries to explain this to the others?
(a) Hearing voices.
(b) Waking people up.
(d) Remembering tattoos.
4. What does Will present to Mibs as a birthday present, according to the story?
(d) Pen set.
5. Who is tasked with carrying the jars when he/she begins to feel ill?
6. Who is going to take care of the children while Momma is away visiting Poppa, according to the story?
(c) Miss Rosemary.
(d) No one.
7. Who doesn't like the other girls ogling Will the way they do when they're at school, according to the story?
(b) No one.
8. Lill points out that ________ is quite the catch, according to her opinion when talking with Mibs.
9. Mibs has learned how to push away the voices of the __________ at school, so she approached the inner voices the same way.
(d) Delivery men.
10. Where did Momma and Poppa meet each other, according to the story?
(b) Grocery store.
11. What does Rocket cause to explode after hearing about the health of his father, according to the story?
(a) Pitcher of water.
(d) Light bulbs.
12. Who is going to go with mother to see Poppa in the hospital?
13. Being ________ often means that a person will be lonely, as no one wants to be friends with someone who has no flaws.
14. Mibs is upset with her father because he has ruined her _________, though she eventually sees how selfish this is.
(a) First day of school.
(c) Last day of school.
15. Mibs immediately begins to confide in Lill about her __________, according to the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the type of tattoo that Mibs' father has, as she recalls in this section of the story?
2. How old does a child have to be in the Beaumont family in order to receive his/her savvy?
3. Fish notes that no should know about his/her savvies except for ________ and those who might become family.
4. A _________ is an outstanding power that is given to every child in the Beaumont family on a particular birthday.
5. Mibs' mother always points out that everyone has a hidden _________, though he/she may never realize it.
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)