|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lester promise to drive Lill when she is taken onto the bus, according to the story?
(b) No where.
2. Who interrupts Mibs as she begins to tell Will about their powers and about the way they are different?
3. Who do the children see come out of the church, so they decide to duck down and hide in the bus?
(d) Pastor Green.
4. What did Fish cause during his first encounter with his special power?
(c) Power outage.
5. Mibs talks about how hard it is for the Beaumont family to make ________, since they have to mostly keep to themselves.
(c) Special events.
6. Who explains to Mibs about why the Beaumont children have their special powers, according to the story?
7. Mibs immediately begins to confide in Lill about her __________, according to the story.
8. What happens as a result of Rocket's savvy coming on during his birthday party?
(a) Peace movement.
9. A _________ is an outstanding power that is given to every child in the Beaumont family on a particular birthday.
10. Who finally wipes away the ink that's on Will's hand, realizing that's what Mibs wanted all along?
(a) No one.
11. Lill points out that ________ is quite the catch, according to her opinion when talking with Mibs.
12. Who is tasked with carrying the jars when he/she begins to feel ill?
13. Mibs is able to block out the voices of the tattoos when Samson ___________ her, according to the story.
(a) Sings to.
(d) Whispers to.
14. Whose tattoo ends up telling Mibs that someone else is worried about Mibs and whether she is all right?
15. Lester has several stops in _________ before he will be making his way to Salina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the hospital where Poppa is being cared for, according to the story?
2. What does Miss Rosemary want to plan, though the others think it may be a bad idea?
3. Where was Lill going when she encountered a stall with her car, according to the story?
4. What does Mibs tell Will to do in order to help keep the voices from making her go crazy, according to the story?
5. Where did Momma and Poppa meet each other, according to the story?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)