|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fish create once he hears about his father's condition?
(c) Power outage.
2. Who talks to the other children in order to share that they are hungry and they need to eat?
3. What do the children help Grandpa bottle at Rocket's birthday party, according to the story?
(a) Sound waves.
(d) Lightning bugs.
4. Who is Mibs surprised to see curled up behind her when they're on the bus?
5. What kind of bus catches Mibs' eye as she tries to make a plan to see her father?
(c) Church of God.
6. What does Will threaten to tell others about Bobbi when they board the bus?
(a) Her curfew.
(c) Her recipes.
(d) Her grades.
7. Lester introduces himself as a ___________ who is helping the children see their sick father.
(c) Step father.
(d) Family friend.
8. What is the age that Lill points out as being a tough age, when Lill and Mibs are talking together?
9. Who doesn't like the other girls ogling Will the way they do when they're at school, according to the story?
(c) No one.
10. Where was Lill going when she encountered a stall with her car, according to the story?
(d) Gas station.
11. Where does Mibs hide after hearing words from the picture she's drawn on Will?
(a) Under a table.
(b) In her bed.
(c) In a bathroom.
(d) Under the cot.
12. When Bobbi is bored, she kicks Fish, which causes him to lose control of his savvy and ___________.
(a) Turn invisible.
(b) Blow out the radiator.
(c) Do nothing.
(d) Create winds.
13. What does Miss Rosemary want to plan, though the others think it may be a bad idea?
(a) Mibs' birthday.
(b) Poppa's birthday.
(c) A coming home party.
(d) Momma's birthday.
14. Who explains to Mibs about why the Beaumont children have their special powers, according to the story?
15. What is the color of the dress that Mibs decides to wear for her special day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is going to take care of the children while Momma is away visiting Poppa, according to the story?
2. Who interrupts Mibs as she begins to tell Will about their powers and about the way they are different?
3. What does Mibs tell Will to do in order to help keep the voices from making her go crazy, according to the story?
4. Who is the person that helps Fish reign in his savvy, with just a single touch, according to the story?
5. Mibs begins to wonder if Samson already has a _______, or if he just has a natural healing gift.
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)