|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is going to take care of the children while Momma is away visiting Poppa, according to the story?
(b) No one.
(d) Miss Rosemary.
2. What does Miss Rosemary want to plan, though the others think it may be a bad idea?
(a) Mibs' birthday.
(b) Poppa's birthday.
(c) A coming home party.
(d) Momma's birthday.
3. Who explains to Mibs about why the Beaumont children have their special powers, according to the story?
4. Being ________ often means that a person will be lonely, as no one wants to be friends with someone who has no flaws.
5. When did Mibs' father get the tattoo on his arm, according to the way the story is told?
(a) Last week.
(c) When he was in a camp.
6. Mibs is able to block out the voices of the tattoos when Samson ___________ her, according to the story.
(b) Whispers to.
(d) Sings to.
7. Grandpa has the power to move and create _________, according to the story.
8. Grandpa actually claims to have created ___________, in one of his stories to others.
9. Who decides to defend Mibs, thinking that Will has done something to hurt her, according to the story?
10. Fish notes that no should know about his/her savvies except for ________ and those who might become family.
11. Who is Mibs surprised to see curled up behind her when they're on the bus?
12. What is the name of Lester's ex, the one that is tattooed on his arm?
13. What does Fish create once he hears about his father's condition?
(d) Power outage.
14. Who admits to Mibs in her voices that she was the one who threw the dog to the side of the road?
(d) No one.
15. Who grabs Mibs before she walks into her party and reminds her of the danger that might be present?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dramatically declines to bandage the boys after all of the ruckus at the back of the bus?
2. Who is the person that helps Fish reign in his savvy, with just a single touch, according to the story?
3. What kind of pet does Samson have that was hibernating, but awakens when Mibs wakes up one morning?
4. Who does Mibs suddenly begin to cry for in the back of the bus, according to the story?
5. Mibs' mother always points out that everyone has a hidden _________, though he/she may never realize it.
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)