|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives to ask Mibs about the sudden storm that took place when they were on the bus, according to the story?
(a) No one.
2. Grandpa actually claims to have created ___________, in one of his stories to others.
3. What does Lill compliment Mibs about, according to the story?
(a) Her dress.
(b) Her savvy.
(c) Her book.
(d) Her eyes.
4. Who dramatically declines to bandage the boys after all of the ruckus at the back of the bus?
5. Who grabs Mibs before she walks into her party and reminds her of the danger that might be present?
(b) No one.
6. Who explains to Mibs about why the Beaumont children have their special powers, according to the story?
7. The group begins to realize just how much __________ they are in, according to the story.
8. Lester introduces himself as a ___________ who is helping the children see their sick father.
(b) Step father.
(d) Family friend.
9. Whose tattoo ends up telling Mibs that someone else is worried about Mibs and whether she is all right?
10. Mibs explains to the delivery man that they only need a ride to __________.
11. Lill points out that ________ is quite the catch, according to her opinion when talking with Mibs.
12. Mibs' mother always points out that everyone has a hidden _________, though he/she may never realize it.
13. Who is the person that helps Fish reign in his savvy, with just a single touch, according to the story?
14. Who finally wipes away the ink that's on Will's hand, realizing that's what Mibs wanted all along?
(c) No one.
15. What happens to the children once their special powers arrive?
(b) They are sent away.
(c) They are home-schooled.
(d) They go to a regular school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rocket cause to explode after hearing about the health of his father, according to the story?
2. What is the kind of pie that Samson requests when they arrive at the diner?
3. Who is going to go with mother to see Poppa in the hospital?
4. Where was Lill going when she encountered a stall with her car, according to the story?
5. A _________ is an outstanding power that is given to every child in the Beaumont family on a particular birthday.
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)