|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lill points out that ________ is quite the catch, according to her opinion when talking with Mibs.
2. What kind of bus catches Mibs' eye as she tries to make a plan to see her father?
(c) Church of God.
3. Who is tasked with carrying the jars when he/she begins to feel ill?
4. Mibs is able to block out the voices of the tattoos when Samson ___________ her, according to the story.
(b) Whispers to.
(d) Sings to.
5. Fish's concern for Mibs causes _________ in the area, according to the story.
(b) Small winds.
(c) Light bulbs to shatter.
6. What is the color of the flower that Mibs pins to her dress, according to the story?
7. What does Will present to Mibs as a birthday present, according to the story?
(c) Pen set.
8. The Beaumont children's mother's savvy is ___________, which is something that causes everything to be just right.
9. What does Mibs decide to draw on Will when she receives a pen and doesn't have any paper?
10. What happens to the children once their special powers arrive?
(a) They are home-schooled.
(b) They go to a regular school.
(d) They are sent away.
11. Being ________ often means that a person will be lonely, as no one wants to be friends with someone who has no flaws.
12. Who is going to go with mother to see Poppa in the hospital?
13. Who finally wipes away the ink that's on Will's hand, realizing that's what Mibs wanted all along?
(b) No one.
14. What happens as a result of Rocket's savvy coming on during his birthday party?
(c) Peace movement.
15. Rocket's power is the power of ___________, according to the story and this can get him into trouble.
(a) Creating land.
(b) Causing fires.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mibs suddenly begin to cry for in the back of the bus, according to the story?
2. The group begins to realize just how much __________ they are in, according to the story.
3. Who doesn't like the other girls ogling Will the way they do when they're at school, according to the story?
4. Who do the children see come out of the church, so they decide to duck down and hide in the bus?
5. Fish notes that no should know about his/her savvies except for ________ and those who might become family.
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)