|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mibs tell Will to do in order to help keep the voices from making her go crazy, according to the story?
(a) Leave her alone.
(b) Wash his hand.
(d) Drink water.
2. Who dramatically declines to bandage the boys after all of the ruckus at the back of the bus?
3. Who talks to the other children in order to share that they are hungry and they need to eat?
4. Mibs has learned how to push away the voices of the __________ at school, so she approached the inner voices the same way.
(b) Delivery men.
5. Mibs talks about how she doesn't have any friends, and _________ reminds Mibs they are friends.
6. Mibs' mother always points out that everyone has a hidden _________, though he/she may never realize it.
7. Mibs is upset with her father because he has ruined her _________, though she eventually sees how selfish this is.
(a) First day of school.
(b) Last day of school.
8. Who arrives to ask Mibs about the sudden storm that took place when they were on the bus, according to the story?
(b) No one.
9. Mibs is able to block out the voices of the tattoos when Samson ___________ her, according to the story.
(b) Sings to.
(d) Whispers to.
10. What kind of pet does Samson have that was hibernating, but awakens when Mibs wakes up one morning?
11. Who interrupts Mibs as she begins to tell Will about their powers and about the way they are different?
12. Who is chastised for making fun of her mother as she is told she will need to attend the party?
13. Who is going to take care of the children while Momma is away visiting Poppa, according to the story?
(a) No one.
(c) Miss Rosemary.
14. A _________ is an outstanding power that is given to every child in the Beaumont family on a particular birthday.
15. What did Fish cause during his first encounter with his special power?
(d) Power outage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mibs hide after hearing words from the picture she's drawn on Will?
2. Who grabs Mibs before she walks into her party and reminds her of the danger that might be present?
3. Lill notices some of the children are injured and asks if this is a bus for ___________, according to the story.
4. Rocket claims that _________ never get earth-shattering savvies like the ones he and his brothers have.
5. Mibs immediately begins to confide in Lill about her __________, according to the story.
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)