|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is chastised for making fun of her mother as she is told she will need to attend the party?
2. Mibs immediately begins to confide in Lill about her __________, according to the story.
3. Mibs' mother always points out that everyone has a hidden _________, though he/she may never realize it.
4. Who does Mibs suddenly begin to cry for in the back of the bus, according to the story?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her brother.
5. Being ________ often means that a person will be lonely, as no one wants to be friends with someone who has no flaws.
6. Fish's concern for Mibs causes _________ in the area, according to the story.
(a) Light bulbs to shatter.
(d) Small winds.
7. Bobbi claims the bus is one that's for ________, and Lill says that she will fit right in, according to the story.
(d) Those who are lost.
8. Where was Lill going when she encountered a stall with her car, according to the story?
(d) Gas station.
9. Who is the person that helps Fish reign in his savvy, with just a single touch, according to the story?
10. Who dramatically declines to bandage the boys after all of the ruckus at the back of the bus?
11. What is the name of Lester's mother, who takes up space on Lester as another tattoo?
12. What did Fish cause during his first encounter with his special power?
(c) Power outage.
13. Who interrupts Mibs as she begins to tell Will about their powers and about the way they are different?
14. Who confessed to Mibs that while she was not perfect, she just had a knack for getting everything right?
15. What does Mibs decide to draw on Will when she receives a pen and doesn't have any paper?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mibs tell Will to do in order to help keep the voices from making her go crazy, according to the story?
2. Lill notices some of the children are injured and asks if this is a bus for ___________, according to the story.
3. Who explains to Mibs about why the Beaumont children have their special powers, according to the story?
4. How many tattoos does Mibs discover are on the delivery men, according to the story?
5. Grandpa actually claims to have created ___________, in one of his stories to others.
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)