|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Poppa in a coma, according to the story and according to the phone call?
(b) No one knows.
(d) Car accident.
2. Mibs tells Will that she has to get to _________, according to the story.
3. What does Rocket cause to explode after hearing about the health of his father, according to the story?
(b) Pitcher of water.
(c) Light bulbs.
4. Who interrupts Mibs as she begins to tell Will about their powers and about the way they are different?
5. What does Will threaten to tell others about Bobbi when they board the bus?
(b) Her grades.
(c) Her recipes.
(d) Her curfew.
6. The group begins to realize just how much __________ they are in, according to the story.
7. What is the name of Lester's mother, who takes up space on Lester as another tattoo?
8. In what town does Mibs decide to move away from the group in order to avoid the talking tattoos?
9. Who scratches at Fish as they try to defend Mibs during this scene of the story?
10. What is the hospital where Poppa is being cared for, according to the story?
(a) Nevada City.
11. Mibs immediately begins to confide in Lill about her __________, according to the story.
12. The Beaumonts' special powers are inherited by ___________, according to the story.
(a) Special tonics.
13. Mibs wonders if all the __________ are simply just a sign of a mental disease that she didn't realize she'd had before.
(c) Voices in her head.
14. Who doesn't like the other girls ogling Will the way they do when they're at school, according to the story?
(a) No one.
15. Who decides to defend Mibs, thinking that Will has done something to hurt her, according to the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Grandpa actually claims to have created ___________, in one of his stories to others.
2. The family decides to move to the middle of _____________ in order to avoid causing troubles for others around them.
3. What is the color of the flower that Mibs pins to her dress, according to the story?
4. Grandpa has the power to move and create _________, according to the story.
5. Who is Mibs surprised to see curled up behind her when they're on the bus?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)