|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lester's last name, as revealed within the story when he asks the children where they are from?
2. What did Grandpa make for Momma and Poppa once it was clear they were going to be married?
(a) A new home.
(b) Six acres of land.
(c) A child.
(d) A diamond ring.
3. Where does Mibs hide after hearing words from the picture she's drawn on Will?
(a) Under the cot.
(b) In her bed.
(c) Under a table.
(d) In a bathroom.
4. Mibs talks about how she doesn't have any friends, and _________ reminds Mibs they are friends.
5. Who is going to go with mother to see Poppa in the hospital?
6. Fish's concern for Mibs causes _________ in the area, according to the story.
(a) Light bulbs to shatter.
(c) Small winds.
7. Who arrives to ask Mibs about the sudden storm that took place when they were on the bus, according to the story?
(c) No one.
8. What is the name of Lester's mother, who takes up space on Lester as another tattoo?
9. Mibs has learned how to push away the voices of the __________ at school, so she approached the inner voices the same way.
(b) Delivery men.
10. What kind of bus catches Mibs' eye as she tries to make a plan to see her father?
(d) Church of God.
11. When Bobbi is bored, she kicks Fish, which causes him to lose control of his savvy and ___________.
(a) Create winds.
(b) Turn invisible.
(c) Blow out the radiator.
(d) Do nothing.
12. Who wakes up suddenly on the morning of Mibs' birthday party, according to the story?
13. The tattoos reveal to Mibs that the delivery man is a _________ and the children have only to ask for help to get it.
(b) Mean person.
(d) Kid person.
14. What does Will present to Mibs as a birthday present, according to the story?
(c) Pen set.
15. Bobbi claims the bus is one that's for ________, and Lill says that she will fit right in, according to the story.
(d) Those who are lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mibs surprised to see curled up behind her when they're on the bus?
2. Grandpa actually claims to have created ___________, in one of his stories to others.
3. What is the color of the flower that Mibs pins to her dress, according to the story?
4. Who interrupts Mibs as she begins to tell Will about their powers and about the way they are different?
5. Who dramatically declines to bandage the boys after all of the ruckus at the back of the bus?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)