Short Answer Questions Key
1. How old does a child have to be in the Beaumont family in order to receive his/her savvy?
2. A _________ is an outstanding power that is given to every child in the Beaumont family on a particular birthday.
3. What did Fish cause during his first encounter with his special power?
4. The family decides to move to the middle of _____________ in order to avoid causing troubles for others around them.
The United States.
5. Grandpa has the power to move and create _________, according to the story.
6. Grandpa actually claims to have created ___________, in one of his stories to others.
7. The Beaumont children's mother's savvy is ___________, which is something that causes everything to be just right.
This section contains 3,946 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)