|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty Five through Chapter Thirty Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who explains to Mibs about why the Beaumont children have their special powers, according to the story?
2. Why is Poppa in a coma, according to the story and according to the phone call?
(b) Car accident.
(c) No one knows.
3. Who talks to the other children in order to share that they are hungry and they need to eat?
4. Mibs tells Poppa that he has a savvy, the power to never __________, according to the story.
(b) Dance well.
(c) Give up.
5. Who does Mibs realize is not on the bus after he/she hurriedly escapes from Carlene's trailer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Momma and Poppa meet each other, according to the story?
2. Who touches Poppa and is reminded of the homeless man who was met on the journey?
3. Being ________ often means that a person will be lonely, as no one wants to be friends with someone who has no flaws.
4. Who tells Mibs that one can never tell if a bad situation is going to turn into a good thing?
5. Whose voices has been belittling Lester during the entire trip, according to the story?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)