|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty Eight through Chapter Thirty One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lester lament having to do in the morning, according to the story?
(a) Bring the children home.
(b) Read a book.
(d) Go to church.
2. What is the type of tattoo that Mibs' father has, as she recalls in this section of the story?
(a) His name.
3. What does Miss Rosemary want to plan, though the others think it may be a bad idea?
(a) Mibs' birthday.
(b) A coming home party.
(c) Momma's birthday.
(d) Poppa's birthday.
4. What happens to the voices in Lester's head once Mibs tells him what she has been hearing?
(a) They go away.
(b) They get louder.
(c) They yell at Mibs.
(d) They get softer.
5. Mibs believes that the ________ she can hear from Lester are ingrained in him so that that's all he can hear too.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does a child have to be in the Beaumont family in order to receive his/her savvy?
2. Fish's concern for Mibs causes _________ in the area, according to the story.
3. Who does Mibs suddenly begin to cry for in the back of the bus, according to the story?
4. Who does Mibs realize is not on the bus after he/she hurriedly escapes from Carlene's trailer?
5. How many children are on the bus during the main part of this story?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)