|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty Eight through Chapter Thirty One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Mibs that one can never tell if a bad situation is going to turn into a good thing?
2. What does Mibs think is her savvy at this point in the story, and she tries to explain this to the others?
(a) Remembering tattoos.
(b) Hearing voices.
(d) Waking people up.
3. Who points out that the children are in very deep trouble, according to the story?
4. What does Rocket cause to explode after hearing about the health of his father, according to the story?
(a) Pitcher of water.
(c) Light bulbs.
5. Mother explains that a person will need to _______ his/her savvy in order to learn to control it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mibs tell Will to do in order to help keep the voices from making her go crazy, according to the story?
2. Who takes the child who has to go to the bathroom to the room, according to the story?
3. Who wakes up suddenly on the morning of Mibs' birthday party, according to the story?
4. Rocket's power is the power of ___________, according to the story and this can get him into trouble.
5. When did Mibs' father get the tattoo on his arm, according to the way the story is told?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)