|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty Five through Chapter Twenty Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Beaumonts' special powers are inherited by ___________, according to the story.
(d) Special tonics.
2. Who scratches at Fish as they try to defend Mibs during this scene of the story?
3. Who does Mibs suddenly begin to cry for in the back of the bus, according to the story?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
4. What went wild at the funeral, according to Mibs' recollection of the events that transpired?
5. Mibs notes that you can never tell who is a ________ deep inside until you get to know them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lill say that she will find for the children when she gets back in control of the situation?
2. In what town does Mibs decide to move away from the group in order to avoid the talking tattoos?
3. Why is Poppa in a coma, according to the story and according to the phone call?
4. How old does a child have to be in the Beaumont family in order to receive his/her savvy?
5. Who confessed to Mibs that while she was not perfect, she just had a knack for getting everything right?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)