|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty Five through Chapter Twenty Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mibs tell Will to do in order to help keep the voices from making her go crazy, according to the story?
(a) Leave her alone.
(b) Wash his hand.
(c) Drink water.
2. What does Mibs remember about her father regarding the desire he had to build a _________ for the family.
(b) New room.
(c) Porch swing.
3. What does Lester lament having to do in the morning, according to the story?
(a) Bring the children home.
(c) Go to church.
(d) Read a book.
4. Who would normally have been nervous to pass by water, as Mibs points out when walking past the pool?
5. Who does Bobbi say wants to talk to Mibs next during the charade of the phone call?
(b) The pastor.
(c) Miss Rosemary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who doesn't like the other girls ogling Will the way they do when they're at school, according to the story?
2. What does Fish provide when he begins to realize that Bobbi and Will are onto the power of Mibs?
3. What does Miss Rosemary want to plan, though the others think it may be a bad idea?
4. Mibs is grateful to get to know Bobbi through _______ instead of through inner secrets from a tattoo.
5. Bobbi claims the bus is one that's for ________, and Lill says that she will fit right in, according to the story.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)