|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty Five through Chapter Twenty Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lester's voices fade whenever _______ smiles at him, Mibs notices, according to the story.
2. What does Mibs leave for the homeless man, hearing his cries of anguish as she walks by?
3. What did Grandpa make for Momma and Poppa once it was clear they were going to be married?
(a) A new home.
(b) A child.
(c) Six acres of land.
(d) A diamond ring.
4. Where did Momma and Poppa meet each other, according to the story?
(b) Grocery store.
5. Who explains to Mibs about why the Beaumont children have their special powers, according to the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hopes no one will attend the party that Miss Rosemary is planning?
2. Who does Bobbi say wants to talk to Mibs next during the charade of the phone call?
3. What helps to push Ozzie down when the children are rushing him during this chaotic scene?
4. Being ________ often means that a person will be lonely, as no one wants to be friends with someone who has no flaws.
5. Mibs does point out that Bobbi's being a _________ might cause her to prove she isn't a good two shoes all the time.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)