|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty Five through Chapter Twenty Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who begins to push the children out of the diner after seeing the report on the TV, according to the story?
2. Who is able to mimic her mother's voice well and fools Lill when she does so?
(b) No one.
3. Who talks to the other children in order to share that they are hungry and they need to eat?
4. Mibs does point out that Bobbi's being a _________ might cause her to prove she isn't a good two shoes all the time.
(b) Single girl.
(c) Good girl.
(d) Pastor's daughter.
5. What do the children help Grandpa bottle at Rocket's birthday party, according to the story?
(a) Lightning bugs.
(d) Sound waves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Being ________ often means that a person will be lonely, as no one wants to be friends with someone who has no flaws.
2. Whose tattoo continuously asks Mibs if she can guess what this character is thinking, according to the story?
3. Who doesn't like the other girls ogling Will the way they do when they're at school, according to the story?
4. What does Mibs decide to draw on Will when she receives a pen and doesn't have any paper?
5. Who would normally have been nervous to pass by water, as Mibs points out when walking past the pool?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)