|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen through Chapter Seventeen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is tasked with carrying the jars when he/she begins to feel ill?
2. Mibs wonders if all the __________ are simply just a sign of a mental disease that she didn't realize she'd had before.
(a) Voices in her head.
3. Lill points out that ________ is quite the catch, according to her opinion when talking with Mibs.
4. The family decides to move to the middle of _____________ in order to avoid causing troubles for others around them.
(a) The United States.
5. Being ________ often means that a person will be lonely, as no one wants to be friends with someone who has no flaws.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lill going when she encountered a stall with her car, according to the story?
2. Who admits to Mibs in her voices that she was the one who threw the dog to the side of the road?
3. The group begins to realize just how much __________ they are in, according to the story.
4. Grandpa has the power to move and create _________, according to the story.
5. Who is Mibs surprised to see curled up behind her when they're on the bus?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)