|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen through Chapter Seventeen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Beaumont children's mother's savvy is ___________, which is something that causes everything to be just right.
2. Mibs wonders if all the __________ are simply just a sign of a mental disease that she didn't realize she'd had before.
(d) Voices in her head.
3. Who is tasked with carrying the jars when he/she begins to feel ill?
4. The Beaumonts' special powers are inherited by ___________, according to the story.
(c) Special tonics.
5. Who arrives to ask Mibs about the sudden storm that took place when they were on the bus, according to the story?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mibs is able to block out the voices of the tattoos when Samson ___________ her, according to the story.
2. What kind of tattoo does Bobbi have, which causes Mibs to think about her differently?
3. What happens to the children once their special powers arrive?
4. Grandpa has the power to move and create _________, according to the story.
5. What is the age that Lill points out as being a tough age, when Lill and Mibs are talking together?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)