|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven through Chapter Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lester's last name, as revealed within the story when he asks the children where they are from?
2. Rocket's power is the power of ___________, according to the story and this can get him into trouble.
(a) Causing fires.
(d) Creating land.
3. What do the children help Grandpa bottle at Rocket's birthday party, according to the story?
(b) Lightning bugs.
(d) Sound waves.
4. What is the type of tattoo that Mibs' father has, as she recalls in this section of the story?
(b) His name.
5. What does Mibs think is her savvy at this point in the story, and she tries to explain this to the others?
(a) Waking people up.
(b) Hearing voices.
(c) Remembering tattoos.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose tattoo ends up telling Mibs that someone else is worried about Mibs and whether she is all right?
2. The Beaumont children's mother's savvy is ___________, which is something that causes everything to be just right.
3. What did Fish cause during his first encounter with his special power?
4. Mibs wonders if all the __________ are simply just a sign of a mental disease that she didn't realize she'd had before.
5. Who does Mibs suddenly begin to cry for in the back of the bus, according to the story?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)