|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Rosemary want to plan, though the others think it may be a bad idea?
(a) A coming home party.
(b) Mibs' birthday.
(c) Poppa's birthday.
(d) Momma's birthday.
2. What is the color of the dress that Mibs decides to wear for her special day?
3. What is Lester's last name, as revealed within the story when he asks the children where they are from?
4. Who is tasked with carrying the jars when he/she begins to feel ill?
5. What does Mibs think is her savvy at this point in the story, and she tries to explain this to the others?
(b) Remembering tattoos.
(c) Hearing voices.
(d) Waking people up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the children see come out of the church, so they decide to duck down and hide in the bus?
2. Fish's concern for Mibs causes _________ in the area, according to the story.
3. What is the name of Lester's mother, who takes up space on Lester as another tattoo?
4. Who is chastised for making fun of her mother as she is told she will need to attend the party?
5. Who is the person that helps Fish reign in his savvy, with just a single touch, according to the story?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)