|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mibs talks about how hard it is for the Beaumont family to make ________, since they have to mostly keep to themselves.
(c) Special events.
2. When did Mibs' father get the tattoo on his arm, according to the way the story is told?
(a) Last week.
(b) When he was in a camp.
3. The Beaumont children's mother's savvy is ___________, which is something that causes everything to be just right.
4. Mibs is upset with her father because he has ruined her _________, though she eventually sees how selfish this is.
(b) First day of school.
(d) Last day of school.
5. The tattoos reveal to Mibs that the delivery man is a _________ and the children have only to ask for help to get it.
(b) Kid person.
(d) Mean person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mibs is able to block out the voices of the tattoos when Samson ___________ her, according to the story.
2. Whose tattoo ends up telling Mibs that someone else is worried about Mibs and whether she is all right?
3. Mibs tells Will that she has to get to _________, according to the story.
4. Fish's concern for Mibs causes _________ in the area, according to the story.
5. Mibs has learned how to push away the voices of the __________ at school, so she approached the inner voices the same way.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)