|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as a result of Rocket's savvy coming on during his birthday party?
(a) Peace movement.
2. A _________ is an outstanding power that is given to every child in the Beaumont family on a particular birthday.
3. Who is tasked with carrying the jars when he/she begins to feel ill?
4. When did Mibs' father get the tattoo on his arm, according to the way the story is told?
(a) Last week.
(c) When he was in a camp.
5. What happens to the children once their special powers arrive?
(b) They go to a regular school.
(c) They are home-schooled.
(d) They are sent away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the member of the family who does not have a savvy and never will?
2. Who wakes up suddenly on the morning of Mibs' birthday party, according to the story?
3. Who is chastised for making fun of her mother as she is told she will need to attend the party?
4. What is the type of tattoo that Mibs' father has, as she recalls in this section of the story?
5. Who hopes no one will attend the party that Miss Rosemary is planning?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)