|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as a result of Rocket's savvy coming on during his birthday party?
(a) Peace movement.
2. Fish's concern for Mibs causes _________ in the area, according to the story.
(a) Light bulbs to shatter.
(d) Small winds.
3. Who is tasked with carrying the jars when he/she begins to feel ill?
4. Who grabs Mibs before she walks into her party and reminds her of the danger that might be present?
(b) No one.
5. Rocket's power is the power of ___________, according to the story and this can get him into trouble.
(b) Causing fires.
(c) Creating land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the children once their special powers arrive?
2. Who is the member of the family who does not have a savvy and never will?
3. How old does a child have to be in the Beaumont family in order to receive his/her savvy?
4. A _________ is an outstanding power that is given to every child in the Beaumont family on a particular birthday.
5. What does Miss Rosemary want to plan, though the others think it may be a bad idea?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)