|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Fish cause during his first encounter with his special power?
(b) Power outage.
2. Who is tasked with carrying the jars when he/she begins to feel ill?
3. Fish's concern for Mibs causes _________ in the area, according to the story.
(a) Small winds.
(c) Light bulbs to shatter.
4. A _________ is an outstanding power that is given to every child in the Beaumont family on a particular birthday.
5. The family decides to move to the middle of _____________ in order to avoid causing troubles for others around them.
(d) The United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fish create once he hears about his father's condition?
2. Who is chastised for making fun of her mother as she is told she will need to attend the party?
3. How old does a child have to be in the Beaumont family in order to receive his/her savvy?
4. What happens to the children once their special powers arrive?
5. Grandpa actually claims to have created ___________, in one of his stories to others.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)