|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as a result of Rocket's savvy coming on during his birthday party?
(a) Peace movement.
2. What does Miss Rosemary want to plan, though the others think it may be a bad idea?
(a) Poppa's birthday.
(b) A coming home party.
(c) Momma's birthday.
(d) Mibs' birthday.
3. Who hopes no one will attend the party that Miss Rosemary is planning?
4. Why is Poppa in a coma, according to the story and according to the phone call?
(b) Car accident.
(c) No one knows.
5. What happens to the children once their special powers arrive?
(b) They are sent away.
(c) They go to a regular school.
(d) They are home-schooled.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wakes up suddenly on the morning of Mibs' birthday party, according to the story?
2. Fish's concern for Mibs causes _________ in the area, according to the story.
3. Grandpa actually claims to have created ___________, in one of his stories to others.
4. Who is going to go with mother to see Poppa in the hospital?
5. The Beaumont children's mother's savvy is ___________, which is something that causes everything to be just right.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)