|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Mibs' father get the tattoo on his arm, according to the way the story is told?
(b) Last week.
(c) When he was in a camp.
2. Who hopes no one will attend the party that Miss Rosemary is planning?
3. The Beaumont children's mother's savvy is ___________, which is something that causes everything to be just right.
4. What is the hospital where Poppa is being cared for, according to the story?
(c) Nevada City.
5. What does Rocket cause to explode after hearing about the health of his father, according to the story?
(c) Pitcher of water.
(d) Light bulbs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does a child have to be in the Beaumont family in order to receive his/her savvy?
2. A _________ is an outstanding power that is given to every child in the Beaumont family on a particular birthday.
3. What does Miss Rosemary want to plan, though the others think it may be a bad idea?
4. The family decides to move to the middle of _____________ in order to avoid causing troubles for others around them.
5. Mibs is upset with her father because he has ruined her _________, though she eventually sees how selfish this is.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)