|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Beaumont children's mother's savvy is ___________, which is something that causes everything to be just right.
2. When did Mibs' father get the tattoo on his arm, according to the way the story is told?
(a) When he was in a camp.
(c) Last week.
3. What does Miss Rosemary want to plan, though the others think it may be a bad idea?
(a) A coming home party.
(b) Poppa's birthday.
(c) Momma's birthday.
(d) Mibs' birthday.
4. Why is Poppa in a coma, according to the story and according to the phone call?
(b) Car accident.
(d) No one knows.
5. The family decides to move to the middle of _____________ in order to avoid causing troubles for others around them.
(b) The United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. A _________ is an outstanding power that is given to every child in the Beaumont family on a particular birthday.
2. Rocket claims that _________ never get earth-shattering savvies like the ones he and his brothers have.
3. Grandpa has the power to move and create _________, according to the story.
4. What is the hospital where Poppa is being cared for, according to the story?
5. Mibs talks about how hard it is for the Beaumont family to make ________, since they have to mostly keep to themselves.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)