|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the children once their special powers arrive?
(b) They are home-schooled.
(c) They go to a regular school.
(d) They are sent away.
2. What does Miss Rosemary want to plan, though the others think it may be a bad idea?
(a) Mibs' birthday.
(b) Momma's birthday.
(c) A coming home party.
(d) Poppa's birthday.
3. Who is tasked with carrying the jars when he/she begins to feel ill?
4. What is the hospital where Poppa is being cared for, according to the story?
(a) Nevada City.
5. The family decides to move to the middle of _____________ in order to avoid causing troubles for others around them.
(b) The United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rocket's power is the power of ___________, according to the story and this can get him into trouble.
2. Who hopes no one will attend the party that Miss Rosemary is planning?
3. Mibs talks about how she doesn't have any friends, and _________ reminds Mibs they are friends.
4. Why is Poppa in a coma, according to the story and according to the phone call?
5. How old does a child have to be in the Beaumont family in order to receive his/her savvy?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)