|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty Five through Chapter Thirty Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fish's concern for Mibs causes _________ in the area, according to the story.
(b) Light bulbs to shatter.
(d) Small winds.
2. Who does Bobbi call when she is supposed to be calling home, according to the story?
(a) The boy's room.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her teacher.
3. Who points out that the children are in very deep trouble, according to the story?
4. Mother explains that a person will need to _______ his/her savvy in order to learn to control it.
5. Mibs talks about how hard it is for the Beaumont family to make ________, since they have to mostly keep to themselves.
(a) Special events.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lester promise to drive Lill when she is taken onto the bus, according to the story?
2. Who do the children see come out of the church, so they decide to duck down and hide in the bus?
3. Who is the member of the family who does not have a savvy and never will?
4. Who takes the child who has to go to the bathroom to the room, according to the story?
5. When did Mibs' father get the tattoo on his arm, according to the way the story is told?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)