|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty Two through Chapter Thirty Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mibs tell Will to do in order to help keep the voices from making her go crazy, according to the story?
(b) Wash his hand.
(c) Leave her alone.
(d) Drink water.
2. What does Mibs also leave for the homeless man, knowing that her father would understand?
(a) Purple silk flower.
3. What does Mibs decide to draw on Will when she receives a pen and doesn't have any paper?
4. Who has to go to the bathroom when the bus finally arrives at Carlene's house?
5. Who finally wipes away the ink that's on Will's hand, realizing that's what Mibs wanted all along?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mibs hide after hearing words from the picture she's drawn on Will?
2. Lester has several stops in _________ before he will be making his way to Salina.
3. What does Fish think of as Mibs is drawing a picture on his hand, according to the story?
4. Mibs is upset with her father because he has ruined her _________, though she eventually sees how selfish this is.
5. What does Mibs remember about her father regarding the desire he had to build a _________ for the family.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)