|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty Two through Chapter Thirty Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has to go to the bathroom when the bus finally arrives at Carlene's house?
2. Who is the member of the family who does not have a savvy and never will?
3. Rocket's power is the power of ___________, according to the story and this can get him into trouble.
(b) Creating land.
(d) Causing fires.
4. What does Carlene do when she recognizes the children from the television station?
(b) Kicks them out.
(c) Calls the police.
5. The tattoos reveal to Mibs that the delivery man is a _________ and the children have only to ask for help to get it.
(c) Mean person.
(d) Kid person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a sign that Fish is having troubles scumbling his savvy at this point in time?
2. _______ forgives the children for their lies, knowing that their intentions were good overall.
3. Bobbi tells Mibs to take things ___________ when it comes to an older boy, according to the story.
4. Mibs talks about how hard it is for the Beaumont family to make ________, since they have to mostly keep to themselves.
5. Bobbi claims the bus is one that's for ________, and Lill says that she will fit right in, according to the story.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)