|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty Two through Chapter Thirty Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mibs learn about the tattoo that Bobbi has, which explains why she can't hear it anymore?
(a) It was done at home.
(b) It was done in jail.
(d) It was just done.
2. What does Mibs tell Will to do in order to help keep the voices from making her go crazy, according to the story?
(a) Wash his hand.
(c) Leave her alone.
(d) Drink water.
3. What happens to the voices in Lester's head once Mibs tells him what she has been hearing?
(a) They go away.
(b) They get louder.
(c) They get softer.
(d) They yell at Mibs.
4. Where was Lill going when she encountered a stall with her car, according to the story?
(a) Gas station.
5. Plans are being made for the ______ to come take the children back to their home, according to the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bobbi say wants to talk to Mibs next during the charade of the phone call?
2. Who would normally have been nervous to pass by water, as Mibs points out when walking past the pool?
3. Fish notes that no should know about his/her savvies except for ________ and those who might become family.
4. Who talks to the other children in order to share that they are hungry and they need to eat?
5. Mibs realizes that Bill is Will's __________, and she bursts into tears as she explains what has happened.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)