|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty Two through Chapter Thirty Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What went wild at the funeral, according to Mibs' recollection of the events that transpired?
2. The Beaumont children's mother's savvy is ___________, which is something that causes everything to be just right.
3. Who takes the child who has to go to the bathroom to the room, according to the story?
(b) No one.
4. Who does Mibs suddenly begin to cry for in the back of the bus, according to the story?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
5. What did Fish cause during his first encounter with his special power?
(d) Power outage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mibs wonders if all the __________ are simply just a sign of a mental disease that she didn't realize she'd had before.
2. Mibs believes that the ________ she can hear from Lester are ingrained in him so that that's all he can hear too.
3. What does Rocket cause to explode after hearing about the health of his father, according to the story?
4. Who does Lill point out is probably not in, as she takes Mibs to a back room in order to lie down?
5. Lester's voices fade whenever _______ smiles at him, Mibs notices, according to the story.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)