|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven through Chapter Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Mibs' father get the tattoo on his arm, according to the way the story is told?
(b) When he was in a camp.
(d) Last week.
2. The Beaumont children's mother's savvy is ___________, which is something that causes everything to be just right.
3. Who is the person that helps Fish reign in his savvy, with just a single touch, according to the story?
4. When Bobbi is bored, she kicks Fish, which causes him to lose control of his savvy and ___________.
(a) Do nothing.
(b) Create winds.
(c) Blow out the radiator.
(d) Turn invisible.
5. What happens to the children once their special powers arrive?
(b) They go to a regular school.
(c) They are home-schooled.
(d) They are sent away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confessed to Mibs that while she was not perfect, she just had a knack for getting everything right?
2. Who is tasked with carrying the jars when he/she begins to feel ill?
3. Mibs explains to the delivery man that they only need a ride to __________.
4. How many tattoos does Mibs discover are on the delivery men, according to the story?
5. What does Will present to Mibs as a birthday present, according to the story?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)