|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven through Chapter Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The tattoos reveal to Mibs that the delivery man is a _________ and the children have only to ask for help to get it.
(a) Kid person.
(d) Mean person.
2. Fish's concern for Mibs causes _________ in the area, according to the story.
(a) Light bulbs to shatter.
(c) Small winds.
3. Who decides to defend Mibs, thinking that Will has done something to hurt her, according to the story?
4. What happens to the children once their special powers arrive?
(a) They go to a regular school.
(b) They are sent away.
(c) They are home-schooled.
5. What did Fish cause during his first encounter with his special power?
(c) Power outage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will present to Mibs as a birthday present, according to the story?
2. Who confessed to Mibs that while she was not perfect, she just had a knack for getting everything right?
3. Who is the person that helps Fish reign in his savvy, with just a single touch, according to the story?
4. What does Miss Rosemary want to plan, though the others think it may be a bad idea?
5. A _________ is an outstanding power that is given to every child in the Beaumont family on a particular birthday.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)