|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty One through Chapter Twenty Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who would normally have been nervous to pass by water, as Mibs points out when walking past the pool?
2. Who explains to Mibs about why the Beaumont children have their special powers, according to the story?
3. How many tattoos does Mibs discover are on the delivery men, according to the story?
4. Where does Lester decide to sleep after the group arrives at its final destination?
5. What happens as a result of Rocket's savvy coming on during his birthday party?
(c) Peace movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Mibs' father get the tattoo on his arm, according to the way the story is told?
2. Who admits to Mibs in her voices that she was the one who threw the dog to the side of the road?
3. The tattoos reveal to Mibs that the delivery man is a _________ and the children have only to ask for help to get it.
4. What kind of tattoo does Bobbi have, which causes Mibs to think about her differently?
5. Lester has several stops in _________ before he will be making his way to Salina.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)