|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty One through Chapter Twenty Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who doesn't like the other girls ogling Will the way they do when they're at school, according to the story?
(c) No one.
2. Mibs tells Will that she has to get to _________, according to the story.
3. Being ________ often means that a person will be lonely, as no one wants to be friends with someone who has no flaws.
4. What does Lester lament having to do in the morning, according to the story?
(a) Go to church.
(c) Read a book.
(d) Bring the children home.
5. Who is chastised for making fun of her mother as she is told she will need to attend the party?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who knows that he/she is responsible for the situation they are in and wants to protect the adults?
2. What is the name of Lester's ex, the one that is tattooed on his arm?
3. Who is the member of the family who does not have a savvy and never will?
4. What does Mibs think is her savvy at this point in the story, and she tries to explain this to the others?
5. What does Lill say that she will find for the children when she gets back in control of the situation?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)