|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty One through Chapter Twenty Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Mibs' father get the tattoo on his arm, according to the way the story is told?
(b) When he was in a camp.
(c) Last week.
2. What kind of bus catches Mibs' eye as she tries to make a plan to see her father?
(b) Church of God.
3. Mibs wonders if all the __________ are simply just a sign of a mental disease that she didn't realize she'd had before.
(b) Voices in her head.
4. What does Lill compliment Mibs about, according to the story?
(a) Her book.
(b) Her dress.
(c) Her savvy.
(d) Her eyes.
5. What is Lester's last name, as revealed within the story when he asks the children where they are from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the member of the family who does not have a savvy and never will?
2. Who points out that the children are in very deep trouble, according to the story?
3. Being ________ often means that a person will be lonely, as no one wants to be friends with someone who has no flaws.
4. Where does Lester promise to drive Lill when she is taken onto the bus, according to the story?
5. Who is the person that helps Fish reign in his savvy, with just a single touch, according to the story?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)