|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty One through Chapter Twenty Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who admits to Mibs in her voices that she was the one who threw the dog to the side of the road?
(b) No one.
2. Where was Lill going when she encountered a stall with her car, according to the story?
(a) Gas station.
3. When Bobbi is bored, she kicks Fish, which causes him to lose control of his savvy and ___________.
(a) Blow out the radiator.
(b) Do nothing.
(c) Turn invisible.
(d) Create winds.
4. What does Lester lament having to do in the morning, according to the story?
(b) Bring the children home.
(c) Read a book.
(d) Go to church.
5. Who doesn't like the other girls ogling Will the way they do when they're at school, according to the story?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lill points out that ________ is quite the catch, according to her opinion when talking with Mibs.
2. Whose tattoo ends up telling Mibs that someone else is worried about Mibs and whether she is all right?
3. Who finally wipes away the ink that's on Will's hand, realizing that's what Mibs wanted all along?
4. Mibs is able to block out the voices of the tattoos when Samson ___________ her, according to the story.
5. What does Lill compliment Mibs about, according to the story?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)