|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty Eight through Chapter Thirty One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes the child who has to go to the bathroom to the room, according to the story?
(b) No one.
2. There is a ___________ report on the TV, which causes the children to realize just how serious their disappearance is.
(a) Missing children.
(d) Town Hall.
3. What does Fish think of as Mibs is drawing a picture on his hand, according to the story?
4. What causes Fish to rise as they are traveling to the last destination for Lester's delivery route?
(a) Large body of water.
(d) Power station.
5. Mibs has learned how to push away the voices of the __________ at school, so she approached the inner voices the same way.
(c) Delivery men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a sign that Fish is having troubles scumbling his savvy at this point in time?
2. Mibs explains to ________ about her ability to hear what drawings are telling her by demonstrating it.
3. Many of the truckers and the patrons at the diner have _________, which cause Mibs to feel overwhelmed.
4. Mibs tells Will that she has to get to _________, according to the story.
5. Lester's thoughts only focus on ________ after Lill says that she wants to be with him.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)