|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty Eight through Chapter Thirty One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are power outages occurring, according to the news report on the small TV in the back of the diner?
(b) In town.
(c) No where.
2. What does Fish think of as Mibs is drawing a picture on his hand, according to the story?
3. How many tattoos does Mibs discover are on the delivery men, according to the story?
4. What is a sign that Fish is having troubles scumbling his savvy at this point in time?
(a) Power outages.
(b) Storm clouds.
(d) A flood.
5. What does Mibs leave for the homeless man, hearing his cries of anguish as she walks by?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mibs tells Will that she has to get to _________, according to the story.
2. What kind of tattoo does Bobbi have, which causes Mibs to think about her differently?
3. Who is the person that helps Fish reign in his savvy, with just a single touch, according to the story?
4. What does Will threaten to tell others about Bobbi when they board the bus?
5. There is a ___________ report on the TV, which causes the children to realize just how serious their disappearance is.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)