Chapter One through Chapter Three
• Mibs is waiting for her thirteenth birthday as that's when she'll receive her savvy.
• Everyone in Mibs' family has a savvy.
• Mibs notes it's hard for the Beaumonts to make friends.
• Miss Rosemary comes to care for the Beaumont children.
• Miss Rosemary brings her children over to keep the Beaumont children company.
• Will lets Mibs know they are praying for her father.
Chapter Four through Chapter Seven
• Rosemary is planning a party for Mibs' birthday.
• Mibs awakes without any noticeable savvy.
• Mibs doesn't like the way the other girls ogle Will.
• Mibs faints after seeing the tattoo on Bobbi's back.
Chapter Eight through Chapter Ten
• Mibs tells Will that she has to get to Salina.
• Mibs, Will, and Bobbi end up on a bus that drives away from Salina.
• Mibs worries she is losing her mind because of all the...
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)