Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What career does Steven say he wants?
(a) To be a teacher.
(b) To work in the coal mine.
(c) To be a musician.
(d) He doesn't know yet.
2. When Margaret is accepted to a university, how far away from Colin is it?
(a) 25 miles.
(b) 10 miles.
(c) 40 miles.
(d) 100 miles.
3. How does Colin answer a test question in Part 4, Chapter 17?
(a) With a song lyric.
(b) With a poem.
(c) With an expletive.
(d) With a very long paragraph.
4. Why doesn't Colin serve in the military?
(a) He has flat feet.
(b) He doesn't go to the right office.
(c) He is too old to join.
(d) He needs more college first.
5. Whom was Elizabeth living with before she moved out into her own flat?
(a) A friend.
(b) Her sister.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen tell Colin about Steven in Part 5, Chapter 26?
2. What does Stafford's brother do for a living?
3. Why does Colin take Steven into the backyard in Part 5, Chapter 26?
4. How does Colin feel about the flat Elizabeth moves into on her own?
5. In Part 4, Chapter 18, why does Harry get mad at Colin?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)