|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elizabeth accuse Colin of doing in his relationships?
(a) Being too loving.
(b) Pretending to be disinterested.
(c) Sucking the life out of women.
(d) Verbal abuse.
2. What does Stephens try to convince Colin to steal in Part 4, Chapter 17?
(a) Cuff links.
(b) Tie clips.
(c) Fountain pens.
3. In Part 4, Chapter 21, what does Colin say he is most interested in studying in college?
4. Who calls Colin "Bard Colin"?
(a) His coach.
(b) Miss Woodson.
(c) Mr. Pratt.
5. After their first date, when does Audrey tell Colin to come to her house?
(a) After church on Sunday.
(b) Saturday morning.
(c) The next day.
(d) Before school on Monday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Savilles lacking that surprises Margaret in Part 4, Chapter 22?
2. What does Harry try to convince his father to do when he visits him at a nursing home?
3. How do Colin's students react to him in the classroom in Part 5, Chapter 28?
4. Where does Colin meet Margaret?
5. Whom was Elizabeth living with before she moved out into her own flat?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)