|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 4, Chapter 21, what does Colin say he is most interested in studying in college?
2. What does Michael begin to wear after his father's death?
(b) A three-piece suit.
(c) A sweater vest.
(d) A tie with every outfit.
3. In Part 4, Chapter 20, whom does Colin remain friends with from his school days?
(c) No one.
4. Who introduces Colin to Elizabeth?
5. In Part 5, Chapter 27, who is studying for entrance exams?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 4, Chapter 17, whom does Stafford introduce Colin to?
2. What does Stephens try to convince Colin to steal in Part 4, Chapter 17?
3. How long after Harry's visit to the nursing home does his father die?
4. In Part 4, Chapter 24, what happens every time Colin goes to see Margaret?
5. How does Colin feel about the flat Elizabeth moves into on her own?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Colin and Stephens disagree about at work in Part 5, Chapter 25?
2. How does Michael react to his father's death?
3. What happens during Colin's medical exam in Part 4, Chapter 23?
4. In Part 4, Chapter 19, what happens when Colin invites Sheila over to his house?
5. Summarize what happens at the train station when Colin finally leaves Saxton?
6. How does Colin choose the university he wants to attend in Part 4, Chapter 20?
7. What do Colin and Elizabeth fight about in Part 5, Chapter 30?
8. Why does Elizabeth feel that she and Colin are not destined to have a long relationship?
9. What happens when Colin goes out with Audrey for the first time?
10. What ends Colin's association with Stephens in Part 4, Chapter 17?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)