|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Steve give his parents at the end of Part 5, Chapter 30?
(a) A new stove.
(b) Running water.
(c) New furniture.
(d) A check.
2. What job does Harry get in Part 4, Chapter 21?
(b) He becomes unemployed.
(c) Plant manager.
3. Who talks Colin out of marrying Margaret?
(d) Dr. Dorman.
4. How does Stephens describe his students?
(a) As the joys of his day.
(b) As minds to be enlightened.
(c) As bodies to be taught.
(d) As wastes of space.
5. What does Margaret's father do for a living?
(a) He is a psychologist.
(b) He is a surgeon.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He is a manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colin realize after talking with Harry about Andrew for the first time?
2. What career does Steven say he wants?
3. Where does Stephens usually take Colin on the back of his scooter after work?
4. How does Elizabeth feel about her relationship with Colin?
5. When Colin sends his parents on vacation at Easter, what happens at home to upset him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Elizabeth view Colin on their first date?
2. How does Colin feel about Stafford's decision for his future in Part 4, Chapter 20?
3. What happens when Colin tries to get in touch with Margaret in Part 4, Chapter 24?
4. How does Colin choose the university he wants to attend in Part 4, Chapter 20?
5. What happens when Colin asks Elizabeth what she'll do with her life in Part 5, Chapter 31?
6. What do Colin and Stephens disagree about at work in Part 5, Chapter 25?
7. What happens when Colin goes out with Audrey for the first time?
8. In Part 4, Chapter 19, what happens when Colin invites Sheila over to his house?
9. What happens when Colin tells Margaret they shouldn't get married?
10. What happens when Harry talks to Colin about Andrew for the first time?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)