|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry say about Colin's teaching career in Part 4, Chapter 24?
(a) That he won't get respect.
(b) That it will be easy.
(c) That it will be too difficult.
(d) That he won't find a job.
2. Who ends the relationship between Colin and Elizabeth?
3. What happened to the dance hall that Michael Reagan was managing?
(a) It was robbed.
(b) It had a water main break.
(c) It went bankrupt.
(d) It burned to the ground.
4. How does Colin answer a test question in Part 4, Chapter 17?
(a) With a song lyric.
(b) With a very long paragraph.
(c) With a poem.
(d) With an expletive.
5. What does Elizabeth do when Colin asks what she'll do with her life in Part 5, Chapter 31?
(a) She says nothing.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She cries.
(d) She slaps him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stephens describe his students?
2. After Colin and Elizabeth break up, what does Elizabeth say she wants for Colin?
3. How does Elizabeth feel about her relationship with Colin?
4. In Part 4, Chapter 23, who does join the military?
5. In Part 4, Chapter 23, whom does Colin seem to envy most?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)