|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin tell Margaret when he loses her to Stafford?
(a) That he will never move on.
(b) That he never loved her.
(c) That he loves her.
(d) That he will get over her quickly.
2. In Part 5, Chapter 27, who is studying for entrance exams?
3. In Part 4, Chapter 23, where do Colin and Stafford surprise Margaret?
(a) At the town square.
(b) At her doctor's office.
(c) At her apartment.
(d) At the train station.
4. How does Stephens describe his students?
(a) As minds to be enlightened.
(b) As bodies to be taught.
(c) As wastes of space.
(d) As the joys of his day.
5. What happens when Steven takes his entrance exams for school?
(a) He fails them completely.
(b) He does not get into King Edward's.
(c) He does better than Colin did.
(d) He gets into King Edward's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who talks Colin out of marrying Margaret?
2. What does Marion call Stafford when he puts his arm around her for the first time?
3. What does Margaret's father do for a living?
4. Why does Colin take Steven into the backyard in Part 5, Chapter 26?
5. What does Harry try to convince his father to do when he visits him at a nursing home?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)