|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What exams does Colin take in Part 4, Chapter 20?
(a) College entrance exams.
(b) Final exams.
(c) Midterm exams.
(d) King Edward's graduating exams.
2. What does Colin realize after talking with Harry about Andrew for the first time?
(a) That his parents had more children to replace Andrew.
(b) That he is jealous of Andrew.
(c) That his mother still grieves every day.
(d) That he'll never replace Andrew.
3. What makes Colin so upset with Steve in Part 5, Chapter 30?
(a) Steve's decision to work in a coal mine.
(b) Steve's friendship with Derek.
(c) Steve's cruelty to their mother.
(d) Steve's clothing choices.
4. What does Margaret's father do for a living?
(a) He is a manager.
(b) He is a surgeon.
(c) He is a psychologist.
(d) He is a lawyer.
5. Why does Colin lose his job at the school?
(a) For his students' failing grades.
(b) For playing music.
(c) For his lack of education.
(d) For being late.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry try to convince his father to do when he visits him at a nursing home?
2. When Margaret is accepted to a university, how far away from Colin is it?
3. In Part 4, Chapter 24, what happens every time Colin goes to see Margaret?
4. What does Margaret's brother do for a living?
5. Who ends the relationship between Colin and Elizabeth?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)