|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 5, Chapter 26, what does Harry show Colin of Andrew's?
(a) A picture.
(b) His shoes.
(c) A diary.
(d) His drawings.
2. What does Colin realize after talking with Harry about Andrew for the first time?
(a) That his mother still grieves every day.
(b) That he'll never replace Andrew.
(c) That he is jealous of Andrew.
(d) That his parents had more children to replace Andrew.
3. Why does Sheila refuse to visit the Savilles in Part 4, Chapter 19?
(a) She says she doesn't like Colin that way.
(b) She says she doesn't know Colin well enough.
(c) She says it goes against her religion.
(d) She says her mother would never allow it.
4. Where do Colin and Margaret have drinks in Part 4, Chapter 23?
(a) Colin's house.
(b) Stafford's apartment.
(c) The Dormans' house.
(d) The corner bar.
5. Who ends the relationship between Colin and Elizabeth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stafford's brother do for a living?
2. How does Stephens describe his students?
3. Where does Colin go with Audrey in Part 4, Chapter 18?
4. What does Colin argue with Steve about in Part 5, Chapter 26?
5. In Part 4, Chapter 23, whom does Colin seem to envy most?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Colin and Elizabeth fight about in Part 5, Chapter 30?
2. What do Elizabeth and Colin argue about in Part 5, Chapter 29?
3. In Part 5, Chapter 26, what happens when Colin argues with Steven about the future?
4. What makes Harry angry with Colin in Part 5, Chapter 27?
5. How does Michael react to his father's death?
6. How does Colin feel when Steve is signed to a football team?
7. In Part 4, Chapter 19, what happens when Colin invites Sheila over to his house?
8. What happens after Colin learns that Margaret and Stafford are a couple?
9. In Part 5, Chapter 28, what worries Colin most about Elizabeth?
10. Why does Colin go to the pub almost every night after teaching?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)