|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After their first date, when does Audrey tell Colin to come to her house?
(a) After church on Sunday.
(b) Before school on Monday.
(c) The next day.
(d) Saturday morning.
2. How does Colin meet Sheila?
(a) She works at the local store.
(b) She is a cousin of a friend.
(c) She is new to the neighborhood.
(d) She is his tutor.
3. Who takes Colin to the train station in Part 5, Chapter 31?
4. What does Margaret's brother do for a living?
(a) He is a banker.
(b) He is in the military.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is a teacher.
5. How much money has Colin saved up to take with him when he leaves Saxton?
(a) 75 pounds.
(b) 25 pounds.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 50 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stafford's brother do for a living?
2. What job does Harry get in Part 4, Chapter 21?
3. What does Ellen insist Colin do in Part 5, Chapter 29?
4. How does Colin feel about the flat Elizabeth moves into on her own?
5. What does Colin ask Elizabeth about during their walk around the pond in Part 5, Chapter 28?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Colin feel when Steve is signed to a football team?
2. What are some of the things that happen during the party in Part 4, Chapter 19?
3. What makes Harry angry with Colin in Part 5, Chapter 27?
4. What happens when Harry talks to Colin about Andrew for the first time?
5. How does Elizabeth view Colin on their first date?
6. What happens when Colin goes out with Audrey for the first time?
7. Why does Elizabeth feel that she and Colin are not destined to have a long relationship?
8. How does Colin choose the university he wants to attend in Part 4, Chapter 20?
9. What does Margaret comment on after visiting the Savilles' house in Part 4, Chapter 22?
10. When Colin visits Stafford's home in Part 4, Chapter 17, how do Stafford's parents act?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)