|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, Chapter 13, what does Harry tell Colin he is proud of?
(a) His performance in sports.
(b) His grades.
(c) The school he attends.
(d) His relationship with his brother.
2. Where do Colin and Stafford go after finishing tea at the Savilles' in Part 3, Chapter 15?
(a) To the movies.
(b) To town.
(c) To the hut.
(d) To a diner.
3. Where is the hut that Colin and his friends built?
(a) In a valley.
(b) Next to the train tracks.
(c) By the septic dump.
(d) Behind an incinerator.
4. When the Savilles go sledding in Part 2, Chapter 10, who does not enjoy the activity?
5. What does Harry begin to do every night before work in Part 2, Chapter 7?
(b) Build his inventions.
(c) Play football.
(d) Talk on the phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do Harry and his family move just outside of Saxton?
2. Who decides that Colin should attend Sunday school?
3. In Part 2, Chapter 7, who does Colin go to Sunday school with?
4. What rugby team is Colin asked to join at his school?
5. What nationalities are the prisoners of war Colin interacts with in Part 3, Chapter 14?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Colin late for school in Part 3, Chapter 12?
2. In Part 2, Chapter 8, how does Harry treat Colin's practice tests?
3. When Colin stays with the Shaws in Part 1, Chapter 5, how is his life?
4. How does Harry act when Colin comes home from taking his examination?
5. Why does Colin get in trouble with his father in Part 2, Chapter 10?
6. Why does Harry look up to Mr. Reagan?
7. Why does Harry decide to go to a different beach in Part 1, Chapter 3?
8. What were the results of the entrance exam for Colin and his friends?
9. How is Ellen able to tell when Colin takes Steven to the hut?
10. What happens during Colin's first day of school?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)