|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, Chapter 13, what does Harry tell Colin he is proud of?
(a) His relationship with his brother.
(b) His grades.
(c) The school he attends.
(d) His performance in sports.
2. Where does Colin stay when his mother is in the hospital in Part 1, Chapter 5?
(a) With Harry's boss.
(b) Alone at his house.
(c) In the hospital with his mom.
(d) With the Shaws.
3. How does Stafford travel to and from school?
(a) A car.
(b) He walks.
(c) The train.
(d) The bus.
4. What rugby team is Colin asked to join at his school?
(a) The second-string team.
(b) The varsity team.
(c) The freshmen team.
(d) The junior team.
5. In Part 2, Chapter 6, what does Colin do on Sundays?
(a) Push Steven in his carriage.
(b) Work at the corner store.
(c) Go to church with Harry.
(d) Mow the neighbors' lawns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the Savilles run into while sledding in Part 2, Chapter 10?
2. How old is Andrew in Part 1, Chapter 2?
3. After the casts come off Harry's legs, what does he ask Mr. Reagan for?
4. What nationalities are the prisoners of war Colin interacts with in Part 3, Chapter 14?
5. Where is the Dell located?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Colin get in trouble with his father in Part 2, Chapter 10?
2. What does Colin look like after a day of working on the farm?
3. Why is Harry Saville impressed with Stafford in Part 3, Chapter 12?
4. What happens the first time Colin goes to Sunday school?
5. How does Ellen feel when she visits her parents in Part 3, Chapter 16?
6. What do the Savilles begin to do every Sunday in Part 2, Chapter 8?
7. Why does Harry decide to go to a different beach in Part 1, Chapter 3?
8. What happens when Colin hears a voice while working on the farm in Part 3, Chapter 14?
9. Why couldn't Colin live at his own house in Part 1, Chapter 5?
10. How is Ellen able to tell when Colin takes Steven to the hut?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)