|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Andrew die?
(a) An accident.
(d) The family doesn't know.
2. Who teaches Colin's class at his new school?
(a) Mr. Hodges.
(b) Mr. Lincoln.
(c) Mr. Latin.
(d) Mr. Hubbell.
3. Who helps with Ellen's dying parents in Part 3, Chapter 16?
(a) Ellen's sister.
(b) Ellen's cousin.
(c) Ellen's brother.
(d) Ellen's niece.
4. Why does Ellen buy Colin's uniform too large for him?
(a) So he can grow into it.
(b) Because it was the only size available.
(c) So he won't feel too confident.
(d) Because she didn't know his size.
5. Who does Colin get into a fist fight with in Part 3, Chapter 15?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the Savilles run into while sledding in Part 2, Chapter 10?
2. What did Harry tell Colin about the hospital?
3. When do Harry and his family move just outside of Saxton?
4. How was Harry able to take his family to the seashore in Part 1, Chapter 3?
5. In Part 3, Chapter 13, how is Batty doing in school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes the food the Savilles serve Stafford in Part 3, Chapter 15 so special?
2. What do the Savilles begin to do every Sunday in Part 2, Chapter 8?
3. How does inventing affect Harry in Part 2, Chapter 7?
4. Why is Colin late for school in Part 3, Chapter 12?
5. Why couldn't Colin live at his own house in Part 1, Chapter 5?
6. When Colin stays with the Shaws in Part 1, Chapter 5, how is his life?
7. Why does Colin get in trouble with his father in Part 2, Chapter 10?
8. What were the results of the entrance exam for Colin and his friends?
9. What happens on the bus ride to Colin's examination?
10. Describe the house the Savilles move into just outside of Saxton.
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)