|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week does Stafford come over to the Savilles' house in Part 3, Chapter 15?
2. What motivates Harry to create more inventions?
(a) The chance of leaving his job.
(b) A $500 grant.
(c) Ellen's kind words.
(d) A letter saying his design is under consideration.
3. Who helps with Ellen's dying parents in Part 3, Chapter 16?
(a) Ellen's cousin.
(b) Ellen's sister.
(c) Ellen's niece.
(d) Ellen's brother.
4. What does Stafford buy for Colin in Part 3, Chapter 15?
(a) A watch.
(b) A charm.
(c) A tie clip.
(d) Cuff links.
5. At the seashore, how does Colin first react to the water?
(a) He is fearful.
(b) He is excited.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is bored.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Colin help with a question in school in Part 3, Chapter 13?
2. How long does Colin's examination take?
3. Where do Ellen and Colin go to buy his school uniform?
4. When Ellen's parents are on their death bed, how does Ellen feel about her relationship with them?
5. Who does Harry give vegetables to in Part 2, Chapter 8?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Colin stays with the Shaws in Part 1, Chapter 5, how is his life?
2. What happens when Colin helps a fellow student at school in Part 3, Chapter 13?
3. How does Colin feel after Steven comes home in Part 2, Chapter 6?
4. In Part 2, Chapter 8, how does Harry treat Colin's practice tests?
5. Why does Colin get in trouble with his father in Part 2, Chapter 10?
6. What happened when Colin and Harry went into the city in Part 1, Chapter 4?
7. How does Ellen feel when she visits her parents in Part 3, Chapter 16?
8. What happens the first time Colin goes to Sunday school?
9. How does Harry feel about his family's vacation to the seashore?
10. Why is Colin late for school in Part 3, Chapter 12?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)