|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who teaches Colin's class at his new school?
(a) Mr. Latin.
(b) Mr. Lincoln.
(c) Mr. Hubbell.
(d) Mr. Hodges.
2. What type of inventions does Harry start to create in Part 2, Chapter 7?
3. When do Harry and his family move just outside of Saxton?
(a) The 1930s.
(b) The 1920s.
(c) The 1940s.
(d) The 1910s.
4. Why is Michael Reagan teased at Sunday school?
(a) Because he shows up late.
(b) Because he reads books.
(c) Because he has not read the Bible.
(d) Because he plays the violin.
5. How old is Colin in Part 3, Chapter 14?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Colin meet Stafford in Part 2, Chapter 11?
2. Who helps the Savilles manage their grief over losing Andrew?
3. What does the school's motto, Labor Ipse Voluptas, mean?
4. How long does Colin work on the farm?
5. What does Harry decide not to tell his wife about during their vacation at the seashore?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the Savilles begin to do every Sunday in Part 2, Chapter 8?
2. What does Colin look like after a day of working on the farm?
3. How does Colin feel after Steven comes home in Part 2, Chapter 6?
4. Why is Harry Saville impressed with Stafford in Part 3, Chapter 12?
5. What does Mr. Gannon think when he visits the Savilles in Part 4, Chapter 21?
6. How does Michael react to his father's death?
7. What happens when Colin hears a voice while working on the farm in Part 3, Chapter 14?
8. How does Colin choose the university he wants to attend in Part 4, Chapter 20?
9. Why does Harry look up to Mr. Reagan?
10. When Colin visits Stafford's home in Part 4, Chapter 17, how do Stafford's parents act?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)