|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stafford travel to and from school?
(a) He walks.
(b) A car.
(c) The bus.
(d) The train.
2. Why does Harry become frustrated with Colin's preparatory tests?
(a) The questions become harder.
(b) The tests are all the same.
(c) He can't find the advanced tests anywhere.
(d) Colin keeps getting too many wrong.
3. In Part 2, Chapter 7, who does Colin go to Sunday school with?
4. At the seashore, how does Colin first react to the water?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He is bored.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is fearful.
5. What does Stafford buy for Colin in Part 3, Chapter 15?
(a) A tie clip.
(b) Cuff links.
(c) A watch.
(d) A charm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Grandfather and Mr. Reagan talk about when Grandfather comes to stay with the Savilles?
2. In Part 1, Chapter 5, how long is Colin's mother in the hospital?
3. When the Savilles go sledding in Part 2, Chapter 10, who does not enjoy the activity?
4. How does Harry know the friend he runs into while at the seashore in Part 1, Chapter 3?
5. What does Batty get involved with in Part 3, Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Colin helps a fellow student at school in Part 3, Chapter 13?
2. How does Ellen feel when she visits her parents in Part 3, Chapter 16?
3. How does inventing affect Harry in Part 2, Chapter 7?
4. When Colin stays with the Shaws in Part 1, Chapter 5, how is his life?
5. Why is Harry Saville impressed with Stafford in Part 3, Chapter 12?
6. How does Harry act when Colin comes home from taking his examination?
7. What happens during Colin's first day of school?
8. Why does Harry look up to Mr. Reagan?
9. How is Colin different from Andrew?
10. What does Colin look like after a day of working on the farm?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)