|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the Savilles run into while sledding in Part 2, Chapter 10?
(b) Mr. Reagan.
2. What job does Colin do when he works on a farm?
(a) Milks cows.
(b) Sows seeds.
(c) Feeds animals.
(d) Cuts and bundles grain.
3. In Part 3, Chapter 12, what happens when Harry comes to one of Colin's games?
(a) He shows up late to the game.
(b) He makes Colin proud.
(c) He embarrasses Colin.
(d) He roots for the wrong team.
4. Who helps with Ellen's dying parents in Part 3, Chapter 16?
(a) Ellen's sister.
(b) Ellen's brother.
(c) Ellen's niece.
(d) Ellen's cousin.
5. Who does Harry give vegetables to in Part 2, Chapter 8?
(a) Mr. Bletchly.
(b) Mr. Shaw.
(c) Mr. Morrison.
(d) Mr. Reagan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Hodge's react to Colin's tardiness in Part 3, Chapter 12?
2. In Part 2, Chapter 7, who does Colin go to Sunday school with?
3. How did Harry feel after Colin's fist fight in Part 3, Chapter 15?
4. Who does Colin get into a fist fight with in Part 3, Chapter 15?
5. How does Miss Woodson treat her students at King Edward's?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens during Colin's first day of school?
2. How is Colin different from Andrew?
3. How does Ellen feel when she visits her parents in Part 3, Chapter 16?
4. Describe the house the Savilles move into just outside of Saxton.
5. When Colin stays with the Shaws in Part 1, Chapter 5, how is his life?
6. Why does Harry decide to go to a different beach in Part 1, Chapter 3?
7. What happens when Colin helps a fellow student at school in Part 3, Chapter 13?
8. Why does Colin get in trouble with his father in Part 2, Chapter 10?
9. What do the Savilles begin to do every Sunday in Part 2, Chapter 8?
10. How did Harry build his bomb shelter?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)