|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Colin think he did on the examination in Part 2, Chapter 9?
(b) He has no idea.
(c) Very well.
2. Where do Colin and Stafford go after finishing tea at the Savilles' in Part 3, Chapter 15?
(a) To town.
(b) To a diner.
(c) To the movies.
(d) To the hut.
3. How did Harry feel after Colin's fist fight in Part 3, Chapter 15?
4. In Part 3, Chapter 13, what does Harry tell Colin he is proud of?
(a) His grades.
(b) His relationship with his brother.
(c) The school he attends.
(d) His performance in sports.
5. What nickname does Harry's brother, Jack, go by?
(a) Jack Jack.
(b) Mad Jack.
(c) Jack Man.
(d) Black Jack.
6. Who does Colin get into a fist fight with in Part 3, Chapter 15?
7. Who teaches Colin's class at his new school?
(a) Mr. Hodges.
(b) Mr. Lincoln.
(c) Mr. Latin.
(d) Mr. Hubbell.
8. What does Stafford buy for Colin in Part 3, Chapter 15?
(a) A watch.
(b) A charm.
(c) Cuff links.
(d) A tie clip.
9. What does Colin see his father do when he follows him to the park in Part 2, Chapter 6?
(a) March with other men.
(b) Steal money.
(c) Buy a gun.
(d) Beat up another man.
10. What does Harry begin to do every night before work in Part 2, Chapter 7?
(a) Talk on the phone.
(b) Play football.
(d) Build his inventions.
11. How does Harry hide the roof to the bomb shelter?
(a) With grass.
(b) With rocks.
(c) With timber.
(d) With mirrors.
12. Where does Mr. Bletchley work?
(a) A truck depot.
(b) A bank.
(c) He is unemployed.
(d) A coal mine.
13. Who do the Savilles run into while sledding in Part 2, Chapter 10?
(d) Mr. Reagan.
14. After the casts come off Harry's legs, what does he ask Mr. Reagan for?
(a) A loan.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) Babysitting time.
(d) A job.
15. Which day of school is Colin late for?
(a) The third.
(b) The fourth.
(c) The second.
(d) The first.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Colin get a sled in Part 2, Chapter 10?
2. Who decides that Colin should attend Sunday school?
3. How many bunk beds does Harry put in the bomb shelter?
4. How old is Colin in Part 3, Chapter 14?
5. Where does Harry plant vegetables in Part 2, Chapter 8?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)