Short Answer Questions Key
1. When do Harry and his family move just outside of Saxton?
2. What does Ellen's mother think girls should do?
Take care of their mothers.
3. In Part 1, Chapter 1, what irritates Ellen about Andrew?
His outgoing personality.
4. How old is Andrew in Part 1, Chapter 2?
5. How does Andrew die?
6. Who helps the Savilles manage their grief over losing Andrew?
7. How was Harry able to take his family to the seashore in Part 1, Chapter 3?
He had to work overtime.
This section contains 4,371 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)