|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marion call Stafford when he puts his arm around her for the first time?
2. Where do Colin and Stafford go after finishing tea at the Savilles' in Part 3, Chapter 15?
(a) To the movies.
(b) To a diner.
(c) To the hut.
(d) To town.
3. Why was Colin's mother in the hospital?
(a) She was depressed.
(b) She was having a baby.
(c) She broke a bone.
(d) She needed surgery.
4. Who decides that Colin should attend Sunday school?
(c) Mr. Morrison.
5. In Part 2, Chapter 7, who does Colin go to Sunday school with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Colin so upset with Steve in Part 5, Chapter 30?
2. Where does Stephens usually take Colin on the back of his scooter after work?
3. Why does Harry creosote the timbers for his bomb shelter?
4. What does the school's motto, Labor Ipse Voluptas, mean?
5. Where does Harry plant vegetables in Part 2, Chapter 8?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)