|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Colin interact with Stafford after he steals Margaret?
(a) They remain friends.
(b) They become violent enemies.
(c) They no longer speak.
(d) They start rumors about each other.
2. What does Mr. Carter teach at King Edward's?
3. What motivates Harry to create more inventions?
(a) A letter saying his design is under consideration.
(b) A $500 grant.
(c) Ellen's kind words.
(d) The chance of leaving his job.
4. Why does Ellen buy Colin's uniform too large for him?
(a) Because it was the only size available.
(b) So he won't feel too confident.
(c) Because she didn't know his size.
(d) So he can grow into it.
5. At the seashore, how does Colin first react to the water?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is fearful.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He is bored.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen do to Harry when Stafford comes over for tea?
2. What does Stafford buy for Colin in Part 3, Chapter 15?
3. How does Stephens describe his students?
4. How does Mr. Hodge's react to Colin's tardiness in Part 3, Chapter 12?
5. What happened when the Savilles and their neighbors went into Harry's bomb shelter in Part 1, Chapter 4?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)