|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Batty get involved with in Part 3, Chapter 13?
(a) Building huts.
(b) Working in a coal mine.
(c) Drinking alcohol.
(d) Playing rugby.
2. How does Harry feel toward Mr. Reagan?
(a) He is afraid of him.
(b) He is intimidated by him.
(c) He is jealous of him.
(d) He admires him.
3. How does Andrew die?
(c) The family doesn't know.
(d) An accident.
4. In Part 2, Chapter 9, what do Ellen's parents complain about when she visits them?
(a) How Ellen doesn't visit often enough.
(b) How their house is falling apart.
(c) How broke they are.
(d) How little their children do for them.
5. Why do the Savilles and their neighbors have a party in Part 4, Chapter 19?
(a) For Harry's birthday.
(b) A new factory opened.
(c) The war has ended.
(d) For Colin's birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the seashore, how does Colin first react to the water?
2. How does Colin feel about Stafford's acceptance to Oxford?
3. What day of the week does Stafford come over to the Savilles' house in Part 3, Chapter 15?
4. Why is Colin late meeting Audrey at her house in Part 4, Chapter 18?
5. What job does Colin do when he works on a farm?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)