|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harry become frustrated with Colin's preparatory tests?
(a) The questions become harder.
(b) He can't find the advanced tests anywhere.
(c) The tests are all the same.
(d) Colin keeps getting too many wrong.
2. How many bunk beds does Harry put in the bomb shelter?
3. Why did the Savilles and their neighbors go into Harry's bomb shelter in Part 1, Chapter 4?
(a) They were showing it off.
(b) Harry was looking for work building bomb shelters.
(c) There was an air raid.
(d) There was a tornado.
4. At the seashore, how does Colin first react to the water?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is excited.
(c) He is bored.
(d) He is fearful.
5. How does Harry feel toward Mr. Reagan?
(a) He is intimidated by him.
(b) He admires him.
(c) He is afraid of him.
(d) He is jealous of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harry help Colin with testing every night in Part 2, Chapter 8?
2. What are the two parts of Saxton?
3. Who failed the grammar school entrance exam?
4. How does Andrew die?
5. Why is Michael Reagan teased at Sunday school?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)