|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the hut that Colin and his friends built?
(a) Behind an incinerator.
(b) Next to the train tracks.
(c) In a valley.
(d) By the septic dump.
2. What does Ellen's mother think girls should do?
(a) Take care of the children.
(b) Take care of their husbands.
(c) Take care of their mothers.
(d) Take care of the animals.
3. What does Harry decide not to tell his wife about during their vacation at the seashore?
(a) That Colin is sick.
(b) That her clothes are poorly made.
(c) That they are broke.
(d) That a war may start soon.
4. Who decides that Colin should attend Sunday school?
(d) Mr. Morrison.
5. Who helps the Savilles manage their grief over losing Andrew?
(c) An unnamed neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationalities are the prisoners of war Colin interacts with in Part 3, Chapter 14?
2. How old is Colin in Part 3, Chapter 14?
3. What job does Colin do when he works on a farm?
4. How does Mr. Hodge's react to Colin's tardiness in Part 3, Chapter 12?
5. What does Harry begin to do every night before work in Part 2, Chapter 7?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)