|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who teaches Colin's class at his new school?
(a) Mr. Latin.
(b) Mr. Hubbell.
(c) Mr. Hodges.
(d) Mr. Lincoln.
2. Which day of school is Colin late for?
(a) The second.
(b) The third.
(c) The fourth.
(d) The first.
3. Why was Colin's mother in the hospital?
(a) She was having a baby.
(b) She needed surgery.
(c) She was depressed.
(d) She broke a bone.
4. What shift does Harry work at the coal pit?
(a) The night shift.
(b) The afternoon shift.
(c) A split shift.
(d) The day shift.
5. In Part 3, Chapter 13, what does Harry tell Colin he is proud of?
(a) The school he attends.
(b) His performance in sports.
(c) His relationship with his brother.
(d) His grades.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides that Colin should attend Sunday school?
2. How does Colin get a sled in Part 2, Chapter 10?
3. What nickname does Harry's brother, Jack, go by?
4. What nationalities are the prisoners of war Colin interacts with in Part 3, Chapter 14?
5. What does Harry begin to do every night before work in Part 2, Chapter 7?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)