|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1, Chapter 3, what does Harry's friend urge him to do?
(a) Join the military.
(b) Write a book.
(c) Start a business.
(d) Leave his family.
2. Why does Harry beat Colin in Part 2, Chapter 10?
(a) For breaking his sled.
(b) For forgetting Steven at the park.
(c) For doing poorly on his entrance exam.
(d) For taking Steven to a dangerous place.
3. In Part 1, Chapter 1, what irritates Ellen about Andrew?
(a) His sleepiness.
(b) His speech impediment.
(c) His shyness.
(d) His outgoing personality.
4. How long does Colin work on the farm?
(a) Five weeks.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Seven weeks.
5. How does Stafford travel to and from school?
(a) A car.
(b) The train.
(c) The bus.
(d) He walks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harry know the friend he runs into while at the seashore in Part 1, Chapter 3?
2. What nickname does Harry's brother, Jack, go by?
3. In Part 2, Chapter 9, what do Ellen's parents complain about when she visits them?
4. What type of inventions does Harry start to create in Part 2, Chapter 7?
5. How does Andrew die?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)