|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1, Chapter 3, what does Harry's friend urge him to do?
(a) Leave his family.
(b) Write a book.
(c) Start a business.
(d) Join the military.
2. In Part 1, Chapter 1, what irritates Ellen about Andrew?
(a) His outgoing personality.
(b) His speech impediment.
(c) His shyness.
(d) His sleepiness.
3. How old is Colin in Part 3, Chapter 14?
4. What nickname does Harry's brother, Jack, go by?
(a) Jack Man.
(b) Jack Jack.
(c) Black Jack.
(d) Mad Jack.
5. Who does Harry give vegetables to in Part 2, Chapter 8?
(a) Mr. Reagan.
(b) Mr. Bletchly.
(c) Mr. Morrison.
(d) Mr. Shaw.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colin think about the night before his examinations?
2. Why does Harry become frustrated with Colin's preparatory tests?
3. Why does Harry creosote the timbers for his bomb shelter?
4. What does Harry begin to do every night before work in Part 2, Chapter 7?
5. How was Harry able to take his family to the seashore in Part 1, Chapter 3?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)