|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 9, what do Ellen's parents complain about when she visits them?
(a) How little their children do for them.
(b) How Ellen doesn't visit often enough.
(c) How broke they are.
(d) How their house is falling apart.
2. Who helps the Savilles manage their grief over losing Andrew?
(d) An unnamed neighbor.
3. In Part 2, Chapter 6, what does Colin do on Sundays?
(a) Push Steven in his carriage.
(b) Work at the corner store.
(c) Go to church with Harry.
(d) Mow the neighbors' lawns.
4. Where will Colin go to school in the fall?
(a) Elizabethan Prep.
(b) King Edward's Grammar School.
(c) Melsham Manor.
(d) Liggett University.
5. Who decides that Colin should attend Sunday school?
(a) Mr. Morrison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Colin's mother in the hospital?
2. What did Harry tell Colin about the hospital?
3. How does Harry hide the roof to the bomb shelter?
4. What does Harry do after running into his friend in Part 1, Chapter 3?
5. Why does Ellen buy Colin's uniform too large for him?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)