|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Andrew die?
(a) An accident.
(b) The family doesn't know.
2. How does Harry punish Colin for taking Steven to the hut?
(a) He grounds him.
(b) He takes his trains.
(c) He whips him.
(d) He sends him to his grandparents.
3. At the seashore, how does Colin first react to the water?
(a) He is bored.
(b) He is excited.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is fearful.
4. Where does Colin stay when his mother is in the hospital in Part 1, Chapter 5?
(a) Alone at his house.
(b) In the hospital with his mom.
(c) With Harry's boss.
(d) With the Shaws.
5. Why does Harry creosote the timbers for his bomb shelter?
(a) To keep it water tight.
(b) To make them easy to saw.
(c) To support the walls.
(d) To build doors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the school's motto, Labor Ipse Voluptas, mean?
2. In Part 3, Chapter 12, what happens when Harry comes to one of Colin's games?
3. In Part 2, Chapter 6, what does Colin do on Sundays?
4. Where do the Savilles walk for an hour every Sunday?
5. What shift does Harry work at the coal pit?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)