|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the school's motto, Labor Ipse Voluptas, mean?
(a) Work is a pleasure.
(b) Pleasure after work.
(c) Learning is work.
(d) Work for your money.
2. How was Harry able to take his family to the seashore in Part 1, Chapter 3?
(a) He had to stay with a friend.
(b) He had to work overtime.
(c) He had to borrow money.
(d) He had to use his retirement savings.
3. What type of inventions does Harry start to create in Part 2, Chapter 7?
4. After the casts come off Harry's legs, what does he ask Mr. Reagan for?
(a) A job.
(b) Babysitting time.
(c) A loan.
(d) A newspaper.
5. Why did the Savilles and their neighbors go into Harry's bomb shelter in Part 1, Chapter 4?
(a) There was an air raid.
(b) They were showing it off.
(c) There was a tornado.
(d) Harry was looking for work building bomb shelters.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Savilles go sledding in Part 2, Chapter 10, who does not enjoy the activity?
2. Who do the Savilles run into while sledding in Part 2, Chapter 10?
3. How does Harry know the friend he runs into while at the seashore in Part 1, Chapter 3?
4. Why does Ellen buy Colin's uniform too large for him?
5. Why is Michael Reagan teased at Sunday school?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)