|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harry creosote the timbers for his bomb shelter?
(a) To build doors.
(b) To keep it water tight.
(c) To support the walls.
(d) To make them easy to saw.
2. What are the two parts of Saxton?
(a) The east part and the west part.
(b) The new part and the old part.
(c) The rich part and the poor part.
(d) The north part and the south part.
3. When does Harry start building the bomb shelter?
(a) Before Colin's birthday.
(b) After his neighbors were robbed.
(c) After he gets a bonus at work.
(d) After his family's summer vacation.
4. How does Harry hide the roof to the bomb shelter?
(a) With grass.
(b) With timber.
(c) With rocks.
(d) With mirrors.
5. Why does Harry become frustrated with Colin's preparatory tests?
(a) The tests are all the same.
(b) Colin keeps getting too many wrong.
(c) The questions become harder.
(d) He can't find the advanced tests anywhere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Bletchley work?
2. Where does Colin stay when his mother is in the hospital in Part 1, Chapter 5?
3. What happened when the Savilles and their neighbors went into Harry's bomb shelter in Part 1, Chapter 4?
4. How was Harry able to take his family to the seashore in Part 1, Chapter 3?
5. How does Andrew die?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)