|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Colin's mother in the hospital?
(a) She needed surgery.
(b) She was depressed.
(c) She broke a bone.
(d) She was having a baby.
2. Where is the hut that Colin and his friends built?
(a) Behind an incinerator.
(b) By the septic dump.
(c) Next to the train tracks.
(d) In a valley.
3. Who decides that Colin should attend Sunday school?
(a) Mr. Morrison.
4. Where do the Savilles walk for an hour every Sunday?
(a) Around the village and park.
(b) To the library.
(c) To the grocery store.
(d) Around the community garden.
5. When does Harry start building the bomb shelter?
(a) After he gets a bonus at work.
(b) Before Colin's birthday.
(c) After his neighbors were robbed.
(d) After his family's summer vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Savilles and their neighbors go into Harry's bomb shelter in Part 1, Chapter 4?
2. In Part 1, Chapter 5, how long is Colin's mother in the hospital?
3. What are the two parts of Saxton?
4. How does Harry punish Colin for taking Steven to the hut?
5. Where does Mr. Bletchley work?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)