|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the seashore, how does Colin first react to the water?
(a) He is bored.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He is fearful.
2. What shift does Harry work at the coal pit?
(a) A split shift.
(b) The day shift.
(c) The night shift.
(d) The afternoon shift.
3. How does Harry hide the roof to the bomb shelter?
(a) With mirrors.
(b) With timber.
(c) With rocks.
(d) With grass.
4. Why was Colin's mother in the hospital?
(a) She was having a baby.
(b) She needed surgery.
(c) She was depressed.
(d) She broke a bone.
5. In Part 2, Chapter 6, what does Colin do on Sundays?
(a) Go to church with Harry.
(b) Mow the neighbors' lawns.
(c) Work at the corner store.
(d) Push Steven in his carriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do Harry and his family move just outside of Saxton?
2. In Part 1, Chapter 3, what does Harry's friend urge him to do?
3. Where is the hut that Colin and his friends built?
4. How does Andrew die?
5. After the casts come off Harry's legs, what does he ask Mr. Reagan for?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)