|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1, Chapter 3, what does Harry's friend urge him to do?
(a) Leave his family.
(b) Join the military.
(c) Write a book.
(d) Start a business.
2. What happened when the Savilles and their neighbors went into Harry's bomb shelter in Part 1, Chapter 4?
(a) It was flooded.
(b) The door wouldn't open.
(c) The roof collapsed.
(d) The door wouldn't close.
3. What did Harry tell Colin about the hospital?
(a) It closed early.
(b) No children were allowed.
(c) It was for sick people only.
(d) Doctors were his friends.
4. At the seashore, how does Colin first react to the water?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is fearful.
(c) He is bored.
(d) He is excited.
5. How many bunk beds does Harry put in the bomb shelter?
Short Answer Questions
1. When do Harry and his family move just outside of Saxton?
2. What does Harry do after running into his friend in Part 1, Chapter 3?
3. How was Harry able to take his family to the seashore in Part 1, Chapter 3?
4. What shift does Harry work at the coal pit?
5. Why was Colin's mother in the hospital?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)