|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry do after running into his friend in Part 1, Chapter 3?
(a) He goes home.
(b) He invites his friend for dinner.
(c) He goes to a different beach.
(d) He borrows money from his friend.
2. Why was Colin's mother in the hospital?
(a) She needed surgery.
(b) She broke a bone.
(c) She was having a baby.
(d) She was depressed.
3. How does Harry hide the roof to the bomb shelter?
(a) With rocks.
(b) With mirrors.
(c) With timber.
(d) With grass.
4. What does Ellen's mother think girls should do?
(a) Take care of their mothers.
(b) Take care of the animals.
(c) Take care of their husbands.
(d) Take care of the children.
5. At the seashore, how does Colin first react to the water?
(a) He is fearful.
(b) He is excited.
(c) He is bored.
(d) He is angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Colin stay when his mother is in the hospital in Part 1, Chapter 5?
2. In Part 1, Chapter 1, what irritates Ellen about Andrew?
3. After the casts come off Harry's legs, what does he ask Mr. Reagan for?
4. In Part 2, Chapter 6, what does Colin do on Sundays?
5. How many bunk beds does Harry put in the bomb shelter?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)