|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Miss Woodson treat her students at King Edward's?
(a) She yells at them.
(b) She helps them.
(c) She embarrasses them.
(d) She gets them out of trouble.
2. Why does Harry beat Colin in Part 2, Chapter 10?
(a) For doing poorly on his entrance exam.
(b) For taking Steven to a dangerous place.
(c) For forgetting Steven at the park.
(d) For breaking his sled.
3. What does Harry try to convince his father to do when he visits him at a nursing home?
(a) To come live with the Savilles.
(b) To write a memoir.
(c) To share his secret recipes.
(d) To move to a better nursing home.
4. Where is the hut that Colin and his friends built?
(a) By the septic dump.
(b) Behind an incinerator.
(c) Next to the train tracks.
(d) In a valley.
5. Why does Colin take Steven into the backyard in Part 5, Chapter 26?
(a) To clean up the yard.
(b) To get into a fist fight.
(c) To avoid waking up Harry.
(d) To yell in private.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ellen buy Colin's uniform too large for him?
2. In Part 3, Chapter 16, where are Ellen's parents confined?
3. Where do Ellen and Colin go to buy his school uniform?
4. In Part 3, Chapter 13, what does Harry tell Colin he is proud of?
5. Where does Colin go with Audrey in Part 4, Chapter 18?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)