|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stafford's option other than attending Oxford?
(a) Become a politician.
(b) Travel to the United States.
(c) Go to a university in Paris.
(d) Join the military.
2. What day of the week does Stafford come over to the Savilles' house in Part 3, Chapter 15?
3. Why does Margaret want Colin to leave Saxton in Part 4, Chapter 23?
(a) To grow up.
(b) To better his life.
(c) To find a good job.
(d) To help with her rent.
4. What does Harry do after running into his friend in Part 1, Chapter 3?
(a) He borrows money from his friend.
(b) He goes home.
(c) He goes to a different beach.
(d) He invites his friend for dinner.
5. In Part 3, Chapter 16, where are Ellen's parents confined?
(a) To the first floor of their house.
(b) To the couch.
(c) To their bed.
(d) To the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Colin and Margaret have drinks in Part 4, Chapter 23?
2. Why doesn't Colin serve in the military?
3. Where does Colin meet Stafford in Part 2, Chapter 11?
4. What job does Harry get in Part 4, Chapter 21?
5. Why does Ellen buy Colin's uniform too large for him?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)