|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who failed the grammar school entrance exam?
2. Why does Harry beat Colin in Part 2, Chapter 10?
(a) For taking Steven to a dangerous place.
(b) For breaking his sled.
(c) For doing poorly on his entrance exam.
(d) For forgetting Steven at the park.
3. How does Harry know the friend he runs into while at the seashore in Part 1, Chapter 3?
(a) From college.
(b) From the military.
(c) From the coal mine.
(d) From the factory.
4. Where do the Savilles walk for an hour every Sunday?
(a) Around the community garden.
(b) Around the village and park.
(c) To the library.
(d) To the grocery store.
5. In Part 1, Chapter 3, what does Harry's friend urge him to do?
(a) Leave his family.
(b) Join the military.
(c) Start a business.
(d) Write a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Colin go to school in the fall?
2. In Part 2, Chapter 6, what does Colin do on Sundays?
3. When the Savilles go sledding in Part 2, Chapter 10, who does not enjoy the activity?
4. How does Harry feel toward Mr. Reagan?
5. What does Colin see his father do when he follows him to the park in Part 2, Chapter 6?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)