|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin tell Margaret when he loses her to Stafford?
(a) That he will never move on.
(b) That he will get over her quickly.
(c) That he loves her.
(d) That he never loved her.
2. What do Harry and Colin argue about in Part 4, Chapter 24?
(a) Colin's relationship with Margaret.
(b) Working as a teacher.
(c) Colin's finances.
(d) Raising children.
3. What does Mr. Carter teach at King Edward's?
4. What do Grandfather and Mr. Reagan talk about when Grandfather comes to stay with the Savilles?
(a) Hunting stories.
(b) Love stories.
(c) War stories.
(d) Fishing stories.
5. What does Colin think about the night before his examinations?
(a) His hut with Ian.
(b) Making more money than his father.
(c) His mother letting him stay home from school.
(d) Math and quiz problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Colin interact with Stafford after he steals Margaret?
2. How does Colin think he did on the examination in Part 2, Chapter 9?
3. What are the Saxon's neighbors waiting for in Part 3, Chapter 16?
4. What does Harry say about Colin's teaching career in Part 4, Chapter 24?
5. How does Miss Woodson treat her students at King Edward's?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)