|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Colin interact with Stafford after he steals Margaret?
(a) They no longer speak.
(b) They become violent enemies.
(c) They start rumors about each other.
(d) They remain friends.
2. Who helps with Ellen's dying parents in Part 3, Chapter 16?
(a) Ellen's niece.
(b) Ellen's cousin.
(c) Ellen's sister.
(d) Ellen's brother.
3. How long does Colin's examination take?
(a) One and a half hours.
(b) All day.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) Two hours.
4. In Part 4, Chapter 24, what happens every time Colin goes to see Margaret?
(a) She's too busy to talk.
(b) She isn't at home.
(c) She starts a fight with him.
(d) Stafford is over.
5. What does Colin tell Margaret when he loses her to Stafford?
(a) That he never loved her.
(b) That he loves her.
(c) That he will get over her quickly.
(d) That he will never move on.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Harry and Colin argue about in Part 4, Chapter 24?
2. In Part 3, Chapter 16, where are Ellen's parents confined?
3. What does Colin think about the night before his examinations?
4. What makes Colin suspicious of Stafford's relationship with Margaret?
5. When Ellen's parents are on their death bed, how does Ellen feel about her relationship with them?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)