|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin tell Margaret when he loses her to Stafford?
(a) That he never loved her.
(b) That he will never move on.
(c) That he loves her.
(d) That he will get over her quickly.
2. How does Colin interact with Stafford after he steals Margaret?
(a) They no longer speak.
(b) They become violent enemies.
(c) They remain friends.
(d) They start rumors about each other.
3. In Part 3, Chapter 16, where are Ellen's parents confined?
(a) To the first floor of their house.
(b) To their bed.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To the couch.
4. What do Harry and Colin argue about in Part 4, Chapter 24?
(a) Colin's finances.
(b) Working as a teacher.
(c) Colin's relationship with Margaret.
(d) Raising children.
5. How long does Colin's examination take?
(a) One and a half hours.
(b) Half an hour.
(c) All day.
(d) Two hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps with Ellen's dying parents in Part 3, Chapter 16?
2. In Part 4, Chapter 24, what happens every time Colin goes to see Margaret?
3. In Part 2, Chapter 9, what do Ellen's parents complain about when she visits them?
4. What are the Saxon's neighbors waiting for in Part 3, Chapter 16?
5. How does Colin think he did on the examination in Part 2, Chapter 9?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)