|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Which school did President George H.W. Bush attend?
2. Who was two hours late when they came to speak at East St. Louis High?
3. What type of early child care program can the principal at PS79 not start at his school?
4. What does the principal of Tunisia's school say she sees children doing in order to have something to eat at home?
5. What did the press report soon after Kozol's visit to the Anacostia elementary school?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph....
This section contains 1,442 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)