Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 3, "The Savage Inequalities of Public Education in New York,")
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Approximately how many neighborhoods did Kozol visit?
2. How many banks did the Tribune say were located in North Lawndale?
3. How does the school administrator at Morris High School in the South Bronx encourage the supposedly slow children to express themselves?
a) In theater.
b) Through interpretive dance.
c) By writing poetry.
d) By writing short stories.
4. In what month is black history celebrated in the public schools?
5. How many housing units are in the...
This section contains 1,241 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)