|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Aeysha agrees with the Imam?
(a) The baby is stoned to death.
(b) Mishal asks for the baby.
(c) Mirza Saeed snatches the baby out of the Iman's arms.
(d) The people turn against the Imam and Aeysha.
2. Who hits Jumpy over the head with an oar?
3. What does the Imam say about the foundling baby?
(a) It is innocent of any sin.
(b) It is just a baby.
(c) It has strange markings on it.
(d) It is the Devil's child.
4. About what does Sufyan's wife, Hind, assume that her husband agrees with her?
(a) That their daughters should not see Chamcha
(b) That Chamcha is a freak
(c) That Chamcha is Shaitan himself
(d) That sex is a dirty business
5. What does Pamela continue to say about Chamcha?
(a) He doesn't exist, such things are not so.
(b) Everyone is having halucinations.
(c) I have his death certificate in my hand.
(d) He is too ugly to be my husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hind doing for two years after her seclusion?
2. What has Hind upset at the Shaandaar Bed and Breakfast?
3. What happens to Billy Battuta and Mimi in New York?
4. The Satanic verses, multiple marriages, and either old or very young wives are all points of disagreement between what two people?
5. What two women begin to haunt Saladin's dreams?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)