|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What halts progress on Gibreel's film?
(a) There is a fire on the sound stage.
(b) Billy and Mimi are arrested again in New York.
(c) The script is rejected and they have to start over.
(d) Billy cannot raise the money.
2. What happens to the wife of Sarpanch Muhammad Din, an old woman on the march?
(a) She becomes young again.
(b) She kisses Gibreel.
(c) She dies.
(d) She starts collecting butterflies.
3. What does the Imam say about the foundling baby?
(a) It is innocent of any sin.
(b) It is the Devil's child.
(c) It has strange markings on it.
(d) It is just a baby.
4. What are Mahound's last words to Baal?
(a) You cannot blaspheme after your head is cut off.
(b) I see no difference between whores and writers.
(c) Submit and save your miserable life.
(d) Today you will meet Shaitan.
5. At the party, seeing London at Gibreel's feet, what happens to Chamcha?
(a) He begins to feel ill.
(b) He gets lost in the crowd.
(c) He feels the return of hate.
(d) He is happy for his fellow Indian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Angry at Saeed, Ayesha says that those who listen to the devil's verses will go to the devil. What does Mirza Saeed answer?
2. Who recognizes Aeysha in the village of Chatnapatna?
3. What does Srinivas realize about Aeysha?
4. What happens when Aeysha agrees with the Imam?
5. Why does Saladin think there is no need for angels and demons?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)