|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Aeysha agrees with the Imam?
(a) Mishal asks for the baby.
(b) The people turn against the Imam and Aeysha.
(c) Mirza Saeed snatches the baby out of the Iman's arms.
(d) The baby is stoned to death.
2. How does Aeysha turn Mirza Saeed's offer to her favor?
(a) She tells the pilgrims to go home and she will continue alone.
(b) She refuses to march any further.
(c) She convinces the pilgrims that Saeed is the Devil.
(d) She tells the pilgrims that she will only go on if they all do.
3. What is the meaning of Uhuru Simba's name?
(a) Black is Beautiful
(b) Freedom for the Lion
(c) Africans for Freedom
(d) Honor of the Lion
4. What offer does Mirza Saeed make Aeysha as the people turn against her?
(a) To fly twenve of the pilgrims to Mecca.
(b) To order boats to take them across the sea.
(c) To build her a new mosque in Titlipur.
(d) To bring in doctors to help the sick.
5. Who is Jumpy Joshi's star pupil at the martial arts academy?
(a) Billy Battuta
(b) Anahita sufyan
(c) Robbie Williams
(d) Mishal Sufyan
Short Answer Questions
1. When Aeysha proclaims the loss of life as punishment from God, Mirza Saeed retorts that they were all underground. What does Aeysha say?
2. What does Anahita call her parents' native land?
3. How does Chamcha appear as he stands among the wreckage of the Hot Wax nightclub?
4. Although Sufyan and Hind now live in a four-storey terraced house, what does she long for?
5. What has Hind upset at the Shaandaar Bed and Breakfast?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)