|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the wife of Sarpanch Muhammad Din, an old woman on the march?
(a) She kisses Gibreel.
(b) She dies.
(c) She starts collecting butterflies.
(d) She becomes young again.
2. The Satanic verses, multiple marriages, and either old or very young wives are all points of disagreement between what two people?
(a) Gibreel and Saladin
(b) Baal and Hind
(c) Pamela and Allie
(d) Salman and Mahound
3. What does Gibreel shout out in John Maslama's music store?
(a) I am the voice of the Prophet!
(b) I am the right hand of God!
(c) I am the Defender of the Faith!
(d) I am the Angel of Death!
4. What is Hind doing for two years after her seclusion?
(a) Studying occult books
(b) Writing books for women
(c) Memorizing the Quran
(d) Planning her escape to Egypt
5. What happens when Aeysha agrees with the Imam?
(a) Mishal asks for the baby.
(b) The people turn against the Imam and Aeysha.
(c) Mirza Saeed snatches the baby out of the Iman's arms.
(d) The baby is stoned to death.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Baal disguised by the madam of The Curtain brothel?
2. What does Alicja Cone say to Allie about Gibreel?
3. What happens to the butterflies?
4. When Mahound's Aeysha becomes jealous of his dalliances, what does he do?
5. As Hind grows bolder, what is happening to Mahound?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)