|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although Sufyan and Hind now live in a four-storey terraced house, what does she long for?
(a) A cottage in Ireland.
(b) The village life in Bangladesh.
(c) A smaller house, easier to keep clean.
(d) The humble teacher's flat in Dhaka.
2. What happens when Allie Cone looks at Saladin Chamcha?
(a) He feels his hate for Gibreel transfer onto her.
(b) He sees that she is exactly like Pamela.
(c) He falls madly in love with her.
(d) There is instant sexual tension.
3. Who recognizes Aeysha in the village of Chatnapatna?
(a) The Vishna Hindu Parishad
(b) The Station Head Officer
(c) Mrs. Qureishi
4. Now out of jail, what is Billy Battuta planning for Gibreel?
(a) A movie comeback
(b) A new temple
(c) An advertising campaign
(d) A rock band tour
5. Why is Dr. Simba arrested?
(a) He was standing at the wrong place in the wrong time.
(b) He owes back taxes.
(c) He is suspected of terrorism.
(d) He is accused of being the Granny Ripper Murderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jumpy Joshi's star pupil at the martial arts academy?
2. What was the tragedy of the flood?
3. How does Allie become very successful?
4. What does Mr. Qureishi offer his daughter, Mishal?
5. What becomes an obsession with Mahound at Tathrib oasis?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)