|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anahita Sufyan apologize for calling Chamcha a freak?
(a) She cries and gives him a kiss.
(b) She says it was wrong of her to speak.
(c) She says that he is not a freak, he just looks like one.
(d) She says that she did not mean freak, she meant Greek.
2. What decreases along with the disappearance of Chamcha's horns and hooves?
(a) His animosity toward Gibreel.
(b) His dreams.
(c) His singing.
(d) His desires.
3. What is Chamcha's dream from the old days?
(a) Teaching his son to ride a bicycle.
(b) Learning how to play the sitar.
(c) Marrying a princess.
(d) Living in an ivory palace.
4. What halts progress on Gibreel's film?
(a) Billy cannot raise the money.
(b) The script is rejected and they have to start over.
(c) There is a fire on the sound stage.
(d) Billy and Mimi are arrested again in New York.
5. What activity is occupying Pamela's time?
(a) Investigating allegations of witchcraft among the police.
(b) Writing a novel about her experience with Chamcha.
(c) Holding seances to speak with the dea.
(d) Learning to climb mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What offer does Mirza Saeed make Aeysha as the people turn against her?
2. What two women begin to haunt Saladin's dreams?
3. How does business suddenly boom at The Curtain?
4. What does Srinivas realize about Aeysha?
5. What is the meaning of Uhuru Simba's name?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)