|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must happen before a Prophet can die?
(a) He must pass though the fires of hell.
(b) He must sit facing the east and wait for death to come.
(c) He must be shown Paradise and make a choice of heaven or longer life.
(d) He must be purified with clean water and dressed in white linen.
2. How does Anahita Sufyan apologize for calling Chamcha a freak?
(a) She says that he is not a freak, he just looks like one.
(b) She says that she did not mean freak, she meant Greek.
(c) She cries and gives him a kiss.
(d) She says it was wrong of her to speak.
3. Now out of jail, what is Billy Battuta planning for Gibreel?
(a) A movie comeback
(b) A new temple
(c) A rock band tour
(d) An advertising campaign
4. When Aeysha proclaims the loss of life as punishment from God, Mirza Saeed retorts that they were all underground. What does Aeysha say?
(a) They were trying to hide from God.
(b) They dug their own graves.
(c) They should have climbed the mountain.
(d) They should have gone to the sea.
5. What makes Saladin's return to his past life difficult?
(a) Red tape
Short Answer Questions
1. What decreases along with the disappearance of Chamcha's horns and hooves?
2. What does Srinivas realize about Aeysha?
3. What does Pamela continue to say about Chamcha?
4. Who throws a party on a giant sound stage at Shepperton Studios?
5. What does Mr. Qureishi offer his daughter, Mishal?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)