|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Now out of jail, what is Billy Battuta planning for Gibreel?
(a) An advertising campaign
(b) A rock band tour
(c) A new temple
(d) A movie comeback
2. Where do Mishal, Hanif, and Pinkwalla take Chamcha after they leave the Hot Wax nightclub?
(a) To the bank.
(b) To the movie studio.
(c) To his former home.
(d) To Buckingham Palace.
3. What does Alicja Cone say to Allie about Gibreel?
(a) He is not in your league.
(b) He will be too famous.
(c) He probably never made a movie.
(d) He is a con artist.
4. How does Salman test Mahound?
(a) He slips pork into Mahound's beef stew but nothing happens.
(b) He alters the words Mahound gives him to write, but Mahound never notices.
(c) He makes up new rules, writes them down, and Mahound thinks he did it himself.
(d) He puts meaningless words into the writing and Mahound thinks Gibreel put them there.
5. What assurance does Jumpy need to go into Pamela's bedroom?
(a) That Chamcha will not see him
(b) A copy of Pamela's divorce papers
(c) That Chamcha is out of town
(d) Permission from Chamcha
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the tragedy of the flood?
2. Although Sufyan and Hind now live in a four-storey terraced house, what does she long for?
3. What two women begin to haunt Saladin's dreams?
4. How does Hind save her life?
5. Who is Jumpy Joshi's star pupil at the martial arts academy?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)