|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the tragedy of the flood?
(a) The crops were all destroyed.
(b) Most of the children had drowned.
(c) Fifteen thousand miners were buried alive in the mines.
(d) All the houses were flattened.
2. What does Chamcha do in his apartment?
(a) Kill Pamela.
(b) Break up the furniture.
(c) Watch TV.
(d) Make phone calls.
3. How does Anahita Sufyan apologize for calling Chamcha a freak?
(a) She says that he is not a freak, he just looks like one.
(b) She cries and gives him a kiss.
(c) She says it was wrong of her to speak.
(d) She says that she did not mean freak, she meant Greek.
4. In his dream, what do the look-alike Hyacinths call Chamcha?
(a) Satan, the Goat
(b) An imposter
(c) An archangel
(d) A grade B actor
5. Who recognizes Aeysha in the village of Chatnapatna?
(b) Mrs. Qureishi
(c) The Station Head Officer
(d) The Vishna Hindu Parishad
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Mishal, Hanif, and Pinkwalla take Chamcha after they leave the Hot Wax nightclub?
2. How does Hind save her life?
3. How does Aeysha turn Mirza Saeed's offer to her favor?
4. What activity is occupying Pamela's time?
5. What is Hind doing for two years after her seclusion?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)