|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Aeysha agrees with the Imam?
(a) Mirza Saeed snatches the baby out of the Iman's arms.
(b) Mishal asks for the baby.
(c) The baby is stoned to death.
(d) The people turn against the Imam and Aeysha.
2. What conclusion do the miners reach when the great flood comes?
(a) That God had taken the side of Aeysha
(b) That Aeysha was a powerful magician
(c) That the butterflies had turned into rain
(d) That they must double their opposition to Aeysha
3. The Satanic verses, multiple marriages, and either old or very young wives are all points of disagreement between what two people?
(a) Gibreel and Saladin
(b) Pamela and Allie
(c) Baal and Hind
(d) Salman and Mahound
4. As Hind grows bolder, what is happening to Mahound?
(a) He is planning a trip to Jerusalem.
(b) He is preparing to invade Egypt.
(c) He is dying of a fatal sickness.
(d) He is visiting Gibreel every day.
5. What happens as Aeysha walks toward the protesters trying to stop the pilgrims?
(a) It comes a downpour of rain.
(b) Lightning strikes the protest leader.
(c) Aeysha grows as tall as a tree.
(d) Someone throws a stone at Aeysha.
Short Answer Questions
1. Now out of jail, what is Billy Battuta planning for Gibreel?
2. How does Salman test Mahound?
3. What does Mahound learn just before he dies?
4. What is Chamcha's dream from the old days?
5. What do all the people accept as a miracle after the rains stop?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)