1. What is the flight number that blows up with Gibreel and Chamcha aboard?
2. What is Gibreel doing as he falls through the air?
3. What does Gibreel call Chamcha?
4. What is the name of the jumbo jet that explodes?
5. To what does Rushdie compare the explosion of the jet?
The big bang
6. What occupation do Gibreel and Chamcha have in common?
They are actors.
7. What is impossible for Gibreel and Chamcha to do, yet they do?
Hear each other
8. Who does Gibreel see on his way down to earth?
Rekha Merchant on a flying carpet
This section contains 5,719 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)