|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the meaning of Uhuru Simba's name?
(a) Honor of the Lion
(b) Black is Beautiful
(c) Africans for Freedom
(d) Freedom for the Lion
2. What was the tragedy of the flood?
(a) The crops were all destroyed.
(b) Most of the children had drowned.
(c) All the houses were flattened.
(d) Fifteen thousand miners were buried alive in the mines.
3. Who comes to Hagar to show her the waters of Zamzam?
(b) A camel
(d) Gibreel as the Archangel
4. What is Chamcha's dream from the old days?
(a) Learning how to play the sitar.
(b) Marrying a princess.
(c) Living in an ivory palace.
(d) Teaching his son to ride a bicycle.
5. What does Inspector Lime refuse to admit he saw when he looked up at Gibreel?
(a) An elephant head
(b) A halo
(c) Golden eyes
(d) Three sets of arms
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gibreel see on his way down to earth?
2. What is Mirza's doubt about sending Mishal back to the purdah?
3. How does Salman test Mahound?
4. How does Hind taunt Mahound?
5. How does Anahita Sufyan apologize for calling Chamcha a freak?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)