|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mishal tell her husband about the girl?
(a) That she comes from Mecca
(b) That she has six fingers on one hand
(c) That she has relatives in the village
(d) That her name is Aeysha
2. What occupation do Gibreel and Chamcha have in common?
(a) They are accountants.
(b) The are writers.
(c) They are religious clerics.
(d) They are actors.
3. What is the question about the type of song Gibreel sang?
(a) Was it in English or Hindi?
(b) Was it real or imagined?
(c) Was it satanic or angelic?
(d) Was it old or new?
4. Although Sufyan and Hind now live in a four-storey terraced house, what does she long for?
(a) A smaller house, easier to keep clean.
(b) The humble teacher's flat in Dhaka.
(c) The village life in Bangladesh.
(d) A cottage in Ireland.
5. Why is Dr. Simba arrested?
(a) He is suspected of terrorism.
(b) He was standing at the wrong place in the wrong time.
(c) He is accused of being the Granny Ripper Murderer.
(d) He owes back taxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Billy Battuta and Mimi in New York?
2. What is the name of the jumbo jet that explodes?
3. What happens between Rosa and Gibreel in a dream?
4. What is Chamcha's dream from the old days?
5. What mischievous thing is Gibreel doing in his dream?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)