|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Gibreel and Chamcha found?
(a) Sitting on a hill
(b) Walking to London
(c) Running down a lane
(d) Washed up on the shore
2. Why do the people reject Mirza Saeed's offer to build liters for them to ride in to Mecca?
(a) Because they cannot accept anything from an unbeliever
(b) Because the Archangel said they were to walk
(c) Because Aeysha forbids it
(d) Because there is not enough time to build them
3. When Mahound's Aeysha becomes jealous of his dalliances, what does he do?
(a) He goes into a trance and quotes the Archangel giving him orders to have many women.
(b) He makes her walk naked through the city.
(c) He threatens to have her sent to work at The Curtain.
(d) He tells her the lies whe wants to hear.
4. What does Gibreel feel is holding him at Rosa's house?
(a) Her black magic.
(b) Her pitiful condition.
(c) Her strong personality.
(d) Her stories.
5. In his dream, what do the look-alike Hyacinths call Chamcha?
(a) Satan, the Goat
(b) An imposter
(c) A grade B actor
(d) An archangel
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when he finally calls Pamela to let her know he's alive?
2. What becomes an obsession with Mahound at Tathrib oasis?
3. After the girls of The Curtain are jailed, what makes the men afraid?
4. What is Aeysha's affliction?
5. How does business suddenly boom at The Curtain?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)