|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rosa Diamond rush for her hat, cloak, and stick?
(a) She is about to do a witch's brew.
(b) She is hurrying to go see who fell from the sky.
(c) She is going grocery shopping.
(d) She fears she needs to get out of her house.
2. What happens to Gibreel's breath after he falls to earth?
(a) It ceases to smell bad.
(b) It gets worse than before.
(c) It is knocked out of him.
(d) It begins to smell like lilacs.
3. Who tells Abu Simbel that a poet's work is to shape the world?
4. Seeing the image, what does Gibreel want to know from Saladin?
(a) If he is seeing anything at all
(b) If he can see it also
(c) If he can help him get rid of it
(d) If he can hear the conversation
5. What does the specter of Dr. Babington say as he fades into the moonlight?
(a) Wherever the English settle, they never leave England.
(b) Whatever the english bring with them, they always take away.
(c) Wherever the English go, death is not far behind.
(d) Whatever the English think, there are better cultures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gibreel doing that slows down their descent?
2. What is beside Gibreel's ear when he wakes up on the beach?
3. Where are they as they are falling?
4. What makes Gibreel begin speaking after pinning Mahound down?
5. why do Gibreel and Rosa go into the village to buy a cake and champagne?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)